Just take a peek inside. Someone has got to tell them they have spelling issues 8D

~*~Cafe SHINee~*~ (A fanfic dating simulation) :D

Play while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaZ3xNAkZq0 

Your POV:

My head slowly entered ‘Café SHINy” and was followed by the rest of my body.  Aw, now my mouth is running like a broken faucet.  Where’s my handkerchief ?  Oh wait, like I have any, I guess I’ll take a couple of napkins.

“Hello! Welcome to ‘Café SHINee’-”

“I WASN’T STEALING!”

A sudden laugh came out from seeing me with my hands up.

It’s a drop dead, gorgeous, hot, where’s-my-inhaler boy.

He was literally in tears as he supported himself on a nearby table, “Ahahahaha, sorry but the way you reacted was priceless ahahahaha! No one has ever made such a grand entrance.  Most of the time, customers are speechless!”

That I can agree you overly good looking boy -_-.

“Ah~ where are my manners?” He suddenly surprised me with a huge smile and bow, “Welcome to ‘Café SHINee’ noona.  My name is Jonghyun, and I’ll be your host for today.”

>w< KAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HE CALLED ME NOONA! OMO OMO OMOOOOO! >o<

Noticing me fangirling, a small smirk drew across his lips.  His got up from his bow as his hair flipped from his eyes - his dark, beautiful eyes.  “May I interest you in a seat, or would you like to find one yourself?”

>D Yeah, right next to the counter, so I can watch you like a hawk!

“Um, the window seems nice.” I returned his smile.

“The window it is.” He replied cooly.

Gosh, why does he have to be so professional?  It’s like my beauty rays aren’t working on him. Gahhhhhhh.  As much as I wanted to sit near the counter, I need to make sure whether or not SunHyung and James pass by.

“Here’s the menu, and I’ll be back to take your order.” With a grin, he bowed once more and headed off behind the counter.”

^^ I think I’ll stay here longer.

Jonghyun’s POV:

“KEY! ”  I hopped over the kitchen counters to shortcut my way to the sandwich station.

“Yes, I know. I’m beautiful, and stop jumping over the tables.”

What a monotone voice.  He’s not even looking at me.

(A/N: Jongkey is real)

“Key, you should have seen what just happe-”

“What’s the order ?-_-”

“Are you mad because the rest of the guys didn’t show up for work?” I leaned on the edge of the table next to him.

“No.” He flatly answered and continued chopping onions.

In Key language that means ‘yes’.

“There’s probably traffic.”

*chop chop chop*

“I’m sure they’ll be here any minute.”

*chop chop chop*

“It’s probably because Taemin lost his subway card.”

*CHOP!*

Stop listening to previous video and listen to this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkk02hUfd9U&feature=related

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkk02hUfd9U&feature=related  

O.O

Is it just me, or did the atmosphere suddenly gotten heavy?

“Taemin…..lost….his…subway card?” the hand that was holding the really, and I repeat, REALLY sharp knife began to shake uncontrollably.

I really don’t want to be that onion.

“Um, y-y-yeah, but no worries! Minho is going to let him hitch a ride on his motorcycle.”

I think I just saved my neck, because the intense waves from Key slowly made their way back to his body.

“Good.” That was all that went out of his mouth, “So what was the thing you were trying to tell me?”

Never mind.

“Well there’s this girl that had her face pancaked to the window.  I was going to help her, but she started making this weird face and huffing like a gorilla so I hid.”

 “You hid?” He stopped chopping and looked at me raising his eyebrow.

“Yeah, she looked like she was going to eat anything that moves.”

“Pfftk-”

“Ah :D ! You laughed.”

“-_- No I didn’t.”

“ :D You so did!”

“-_________- No I didn’t.”

“You’re trying to so hard to hold back your laughter that tears are falling.” *nudge nudge*

“-_________- It’s because of the onions.”

“Yeah yeah, excuses excuses.” I yawned and stretched out my tired limbs, because 3 certain idiots didn’t show up for their shifts.

Ah! That’s right, I need to take that girls order!

 With that, I straighten up my uniform and made quick strides out the kitchen,“ I’m going out to ravenous gorilla, wish me luck!  Don’t laugh too hard while I’m gone!”

“Yeah yeah.”

In Key language that means LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Your POV:

I can’t make up my mind.  All of these foods look so mouth watering.  Opps, now my faucet mouth is leaking again. Napkin, napkin, napkin.

“Are you ready to order?”

WHY DOES HE ALWAYS CATCH ME AT THE WRONG TIME!

I stifled a laugh as I pretend to be in composure, “Actually, I’m having a hard time choosing from all of this good food.”

“Ah~ so that’s why you were getting all googly-eyed at the window.  It’s because of the cakes.”

YES.

“No, I’m just hungry at the moment.” I defended.

“Yeah, I’m sure that’s the reason. :3” He played with a cute face.

“Since you’ve been by far the most entertaining customer I ever had to serve, I’ll let you have more time choosing your dish.  As for now, would you like a drink?”

His comment made me blush a little as I could do nothing but nod.

“Haha! I thought so.” He flashed another grin.

==’ Is this how he secretly forces money out of girls wallets? Well, It’s working.

Key’s POV:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!XD XD XD XD XD XD

I wished I could have seen that!  A dinosaur cowardly hidingppfffffttttheheehehe-

“Sorry we’re late Key! I lost my subway card.”

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!

“TAEMIN!  DO YOU KNOW ALL THE TROUBLE YOU HAVE CAUSED EVERYONE!? MINHO HAD TO GIVE YOU A RIDE,-“

“It’s fine with me” Minho’s voice echoed in the background.

“YOU! QUIET!”

(Minho) o.o’ *what did I say?*

“POOR JONGHYUNNIE HAD TO WAIT TABLES ALL DAY,AND I HAD TO CHOP ONIONS!”

“What has onions have to do with anything-“

“SHUTUP!”

(Taemin) o.o’

“ONEW HAD TO-…wait…Onew wasn’t even affected by this.”

Not only me, but Minho and Taemin paused and said the same thing in unison “Where the hell is Onew? O-O O-O O-O…..”

“Sorry I’m late guys.~” A familiar voice hummed cheerfully.

We were all in silence but turned our heads to Onew.

“I can explain,” He nervously smiled, “It’s because of this chicken place and blah bluh blah blah.”

Minho’s/ Taemin’s/ Key’s POV:

*echoing in head*

because of this chicken place

because of this chicken place

because of this chicken place

RRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Onew’s POV:

“-and then the widow said ‘thank you for feeding my hungry child’ and I said-”

Huh?

“RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRR *_* *_* *_*”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Your POV:

“Um, is everything alright in the kitchen? ==’” My head tilted to the side over jonghyun to see.

“Nah! That just the neighbors! Ahahaha!” He shifted to block my view again and twitched up a smile.

==’…….

“Ahem!  So have you chosen a drink?” He shakily asked, his hand impatiently twiddling with his pen.

==’…….

“Well I narrowed it down to these options.” I pointed.

“Hm? Let me see.” He leaned over my shoulder and followed to where I was pointing.

I should have made a longer list.

 He got up again and crossed his arms as if he was in deep thought, “Well if you were to ask for my opinion, I would choose-”

*CLANG CLANG*

“Excuse me, but I think I have some business in the kitchen.” Just like that, he ran behind the counter.

CHOOSE WHAT!? DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING! Grrr!

I bit my lip and stared at my 5 options.

What do I want right now?

  1. Banana Milk (Chapter coming soon!)
  2. Coffee (Chapter coming soon!)
  3. Vitamin Water (Chapter coming soon!)
  4. Coke (Chapter coming soon!)
  5. Water (Chapter coming soon!

****************************************************************************************

Hi, hoped you liked the first upload.  Enjoy this short dating sim fanfic!~