Incomplete Without a Kiss

Where's My Goodnight Kiss?

Min Ho and Sulli went on a vacation out of their hometown. They're always the talk among their friends being a the sweetest couple . They're such sweethearts no one can deny . 

One fine day they were on a vacation ,spending their good time together.It was only for two days.

So ,Min Ho carried her bag and placed it in the back of the boot. And off they went on a trip!

Soon,two hours later ,they reached their destination. Sulli was amazed at the scenery and also the place that they were going to stay at. Sulli couldn't wait to get into the place. 

Checked in and they placed their stuffs in the room. It's a big room but there's two rooms.So do not worry for nothing will happen between those two unless they decided to go to each other rooms.So no wild imagination here okay? Heehee!

As it was evening,it's getting darker and darker.The roads weren't visible.It's too dangerous to go out. But what made them want to go out is that,they haven't had their dinner yet. But luckily Sulli was smart.She packed sandwiches before coming here just in case both of them are starving.Her sandwich saved their day.

As the night got darker, it started to rain heavily. The breeze was blowing ,the rain was pouring heavily. It was a good day to have a good night's rest.

Sulli and Min Ho rested on the couch . Relaxing while watching tv. Both of them cuddled up together watching a drama,Ojakgyo Brothers.It was Sulli's favourite drama.

As the drama ended,the tv was switched off and they were still cuddling together. The only sound that can be heard was the rain outside.

Min Ho started a conversation .

''Sulli ya, thank you for accompanying me on a nice vacation.''

''Anieyo,you're my oppa,i can't let you go by yourself.Ah,I should have asked Victoria to come with me.''

''NO!!!!! DON"T!!!'' yelled Min Ho which gave Sulli a shock and her eyes were opened wide starring at him awkwardly.

''Wae andwae? Oppa,you okay?''

''Ani,...'' said Min Ho getting all frustrated 

''Ani mwo?? What? ''

Min Ho got up from the couch and stood there and still feeling frustrated,scratching his head and messing his hair .It got untidy and Sulli laughed at his silly actions.

''Oppa,what's wrong? Don't get worked up.It's just a question.''

''The reason I brought us here is to spend quality time together.Why you can't see that?''still frustrated.

''Ahhh,so that's why you got all worked up.Eiii,oppa....''giggled Sulli...she continued 

''Oppa,you're the sweetest person I've met. I understand that . '' Sulli comforted him and tried to tidy up his hair.

While tidying up his hair with her fingers she said'' Oppa,don't worry,I will accompany you here ,so you don't have to....'' her words broke off as Min Ho sudddenly kissed her. It was a short kiss on the lips.He felt her warm lips and he felt like kissing her again but he had to stop.He's going to take this step-by-step and not in a rush.

Min Ho starred at Sulli into her eyes.She saw his sparkling eyes looking at her intensely and as Min Ho was looking at her he gazed at her.Min Ho gazed at her beautiful yet innocent features . Her eyes were fresh and bright.

''Sulli ya,saranghae'' blurted Min Ho as though he was in a trance while looking at Sulli and saying saranghae to Sulli.

Sulli felt shy and she wanted to reply him -me too but the words couldn't come out.She was melting on the insde and her knees felt like jelly.Those were the words Sulli wanted to hear from Min Ho . She felt dizzy and she regained herself in just a few seconds and she looked at Min Ho and said

''Nado saranghae'' and she hugged him as she wrapped her hands around him like hugging a bear.

Smiling like a fool,she said'' Oppa,I have to sleep.Good night.''

She let go of him and ran towards her room and shut the door. Blushing while standing against the door of her room leaving Min Ho standing at the spot where they hugged. Min Ho went towards his room too understanding why she did that.''Girls...''said Min Ho as he shooked his head but smiling like crazy.

They couldn't get enough of each other.While in bed,they tossed and turned.They felt something missing. In both their rooms,Min Ho got up from his bed,and so did Sulli. She wanted to go to his room,knock on his door and tell him good night again. The run-away-hug wasn't enough for Sulli.

As for Min Ho,he felt the same. So,Min Ho went out of his room and walked towards Sulli's room.There he stood in front of her door for a few minutes thinking.

Sulli on the other hand was standing against her door,her back was facing the door leaning against it.Thinking to herself should she go to his room or not.But she changed her mind, She went back to sleep.

Half an hour later,Sulli woke up feeling guilty so she decided to go to Min Ho's room to say good night and when she stepped out of her door room she found Min Ho on the floor sleeping  and leaning the head against the wall. She was wondering when he came here.She pitied him and took her blanket and covered him not knowing he wasn't alseep but waiting for Sulli.She got up and wanted to grab a glass of water when suddenly Sulli felt a grip on her wrist.

Min Ho grabbed her wrist and pulled her down together with him on the floor.

''Oppa....''

''I forgot something.I think you forgot something too.''said Min Ho

''I.......you're not asleep?''

''I was waiting for you''

''But why you wait for me like this? You could have just knocked on my door''

''I knew you were coming out ,because I know you felt something missing.Sulli ya,I have known you for a long time.Don't fiddle with my feelings.I'm smart enough to read your mind''

It left Sulli in a blank state. 

''You forgot something.''

''I forgot what?'' Sulli knew what it was but she pretended not to as she remembered the promise made with Min Ho a few years back.

They made a promise to each other that if they become a couple and were to spend a night together at the same place,they must give each other a kiss.

''Ani.I didn't forget anything.''

''You're such a bad liar.''

''Haahaa!! ''Sulli laughed as she couldn't keep it in.

''Where's my good night kiss?''  ''I'll give you a good night kiss!'' said Min Ho and Sulli at the same time.

They both smiled. 

Sulli who was beside him gave a kiss on his cheek. 

''That's all?''said Min Ho.

''Keureom ,what? Not enough?'' asked Sulli and she gave another pecking kiss on his other side of the cheek.

Min Ho wanted a kiss on the lips and not the cheek.He then said'' This is a real kiss. Our good night kiss,remember?'' and Sulli nodded.

He kissed her on the forehead, then he kissed her left cheek and then the right.This time he was about to kiss her on the lips. 

As his face got closer to hers,Sulli closed her eyes.Then Sulli felt his lips. He kissed her passionately as his lip was warm enough to make Sulli feel dizzy. She liked the kiss and she started to kiss back. That was the warmest kiss ever felt by Min Ho and Sulli on a rainy day .