A Little to Expect

A Little to Expect

 

Donghae's POV

 

Wookie-ah?”

he silently called out for the eternal magnae. He peek unto the kitchen and found no one.

“Where is he?”

He decided to go to wookie’s room and much to his dismay he found no one again.

“I guess I have to eat this alone”

He raised the packed foods he brought earlier and proceed to the dining area carefully unpacking the foods; almost all of it was Ryeowook’s favorite.

 

 

Ever since the other decided to move up into their dorm he can’t hide his happiness, and he always find time with the magnae as much as possible, everyone even notice his behavior he always say to them that he loves his dongsaeng so much and with that he will receive a flushed cheek form the other, never did the other know that he mean what he said.

 

He loves the eternal magnae so much, so much that when the other is paired up with yesung his chest tightened feels like it will break soon, his agony was lingered when he always saw the way yesung holds the other, the masculine arm (well his arm was is more masculine and no doubt on that) wraps around the magnae, he wish he can remove it and he was the one doing it, but he can’t his team-up with Eunhyuk was well loved by the fans like the team-up of yewook, he was hurt that no one supports him and ryeowook, he thinks he can only count with his fingers the loyal supporters of them.

 

He took one of the meat and eat  it, he didn’t expect that he will eat this alone, he even imagine that once Ryeowook’s saw what he bought he will jump for joy and hug him tight, so tight that he will smell the eternal magnae’s strawberry scented hair. He smiled at that scene; he always loved that scent of the magnae.  He took another bite and continues into his daydreaming. Ryeowook will look up at him while saying his endless Thank You to him, the smile on his face shines so brightly, his twinkling eyes and the high cheekbones, the face that he adores so much from afar. He took another bite, resuming his daydreaming. He  then will slowly lowers his head to meet the magnae’s lips, he closed his eyes feeling the air that the other one exhales, one more inch to go to meet his lips when….

 

“Hyung?!” a high pitched voice cut off his daydreaming. He immediately open his eyes, and move his head into the direction of that voice, he saw a confused and happy face of the magnae. Oh my eyes! I can stare on that face the whole day.

 

“Dooonnggghaaaeee hhhyyyuuunnngg???” the other one called again while waving his hands in front of his face.

 

“Yah! I’m becoming dizzy!” he grabbed the other one’s wrist. He looked on their hands and blushed on the skin contact, he look up and saw a blushed face too. He removed his grasp and motioned the other to sit beside him.

 

“Hyung?” the other one decided to break the silence.

 

“Hmmmm?” he decided not to look on the other because his racing heartbeat didn’t slow down a bit even more it were increasing .

 

“Why are smiling like an idiot a while ago? You even hug yourself and your lips, it’s kinda pouting looks like your kissing someone, it’s cute yet creepy, if I don’t know you I will think you’re a ert hahaha”

 

Idiot?ert? those words ringing in his head, damn! What if he scared and will stay away from him?

 

“Yah! I’m still your hyung! How can you say that?” He looks into the other, decided not to answer a question.

 

The moment he said it, the other one pouted, oh yeah! How can this guy made me feel this way, feels like I’m in a rollercoaster and different emotions swirling around me.

 

“But you love me don’t you? I’m your favorite dongsaeng so I can speak like that to you” He pouted and sticks his tongue out. Okay hae, you must control yourself.

 

He sighed and looked away “Ne, I love you Wookie-ah, I love you so much, so much that you can never imagine, so much that it hurts when you’re with others especially with yesung hyung and damn! I can’t do nothing but to look from afar, it hurts because I thought I’m different from the others but you treated us all the same but I don’t blame you, I know that you love us equally, but still I wish that I’m different.” 

 

There! He finally said those words that he’s keeping for a long time, He closed his eyes waiting for the reply of the other, after a few seconds his heart staring to sink when he’s still not receiving any respond from the magnae, he slowly tilted his head to face the other, he was shocked to see the other’s tears b on his beautiful face.

 

“I guess it’s impossible” he utter inaudibly, scratching his neck and lowers his head a bit, keeping himself to shed tears, damn! How can this so painful, expecting so much really hurts you when it doesn’t happen the way you want it to be. A tear slipped in his eye, he immediately wipe it, he took a deep breath.

 

“Please don’t cry wookie-ah, It is contagious, I’m sorry if I make you sad, I.. I just have to say it, the feelings that I’ve been keeping for so long, I know we will not be the same again, you’ll be awkward with me but I’ll still love you.”

 

He patted the other’s hand and stand up, he was proceeding to his room when suddenly a back hug stopped him.

 

“No hyung, I.. I.. I’m sorry for hurting you, I’m really sorry” the other said between sobs, tears were now running in his face, pain is hurtful. He released himself from the other’ grasp and starting to walk away when he heard the magnae saying something.

 

“And.. I love you hyung, I love you too so much.” The other buried his face on his back, he can’t believe what he just heard, is it really true? He instantly face the other who is now keeping his head low. He touch the other’s chin to hold it high, he was shocked to see a blushed cheek behind those tear drenched face.

 

“What did you just said?” He can’t keep the excitement in his voice, he’s sure of what the other had said but still he want to hear and see it.

 

“I..Aish! You heard it already why do I have to repeat it?”  The other pouted the redness on his cheeks were becoming more obvious, Oh great! This is real, so ing real. He was so lucky, definitely lucky! Well he never expect this or maybe expecting, okay he can’t think properly, he hug the magnae so tight, he can’t hide his happiness, he smell the other’s hair, the strawberry scent he’s expecting was there. He smiled, it was he’s thinking before.

 

“Thank you ryeowook for loving me, I’ll promise to bring happiness in your life, there maybe a time when we will fight, let’s talk about it properly so it will not result on something wrong and please don’t leave me, I can’t live without you, especially now that I know that you love me, I’ll hold on your words forever, you can also hold on mine too and I’ll promise that it will never change.I love you Kim Ryeowook.” He release the magnae from his hug, tears were now again escaping those beautiful eyes, he wipe those tears.

 

“Thank you also hyung for loving me, I..I love you hyung” He saw it, the words slipped from the others mouth were so magical, call him over acting but hell, the feeling is so good, so this is what the other’s told him, he’s glad that he’s feeling this now too. He smiled at the other, a smile that so genuine, a smile that only ryeowook can be the reason. The other copied his smile, a smile so bright. He was captured by those smile, He  then will slowly lowers his head to meet the magnae’s lips, he closed his eyes feeling the air that the other one exhales, one more inch to go to meet his lips when….

 

“meow!”

Heebum stepped on his foot, followed by baengshin. He growled, how can this cats ruin their moment, he heard the other chuckle, he laugh too. He hold wookie’s chin, again he slowly lowers his head, the other close his eyes, he was about to capture those lips when he heard something commotion happening in the kitchen,

 

“oh ! My foods!”

He immediately go to the place while mumbling his curses to those cats, for ruining their moment and for eating their food. He will surely lock  the magnae later on his room, well more like he will lock himself on the other’s room because they will not be alone since leeteuk hyung is there and he will continue there whatever they never finish.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This was written ages ago and I decided to made an account here and post some of my works though I can't update much because I don't have computer anymore :(

I hope you'll enjoy this guys :)

Comments will be entertain, don't worry I'm friendly :D

Hope to have friends here in AFF :))

 

P.S.

Haewook is my guilty pleasure and I really can't help it not to write story for them :)

This is my only haewook and i'm sorry for some errors.