Cry:

Here I Am

"What about JiYong?" i started to get worried about him.

"Well --" he said. He hesitated than continued. "You know how to drive -- right?"

"Umm -- yeah -- But i don't have a car? Waeyo?"

"I need you to pick up JiYong. His drunk & He refuses to ride with my brother Hong Ki."

"Ohkae -- i'll ask my friend if i could borrow her car -- What's the address?"

He gave me the address & as we hang up, Taemin looked at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong, Noona?" he asked.

"Its Jiyong -- His drunk & i need to pick him up." Looking through my contacts to see which of my friends are willing to make me borrow there car.

"Yeboseyo?" GaYoon picked up..

"GaYoon unnie ~"

"Ohh -- Jenny-ah -- What's up?"

"Unnie can i borrow your car?"

"Mo?" she said in a suprise expression. "Waeyo?"

"Its because of Jiyong-ah -- His drunk & he refuses to ride with his friends ..."

"Ohhhh ~ is that so? Um -- sure . . . Why not?"

"Jeong Mal unnie?" i said shocked by her answer.

"Why? you dont want me to lend you my car?" she said jokingly.

"No its just -- usually you would think about it --"

she cut me off "I'm doing it for love" she said happily.

"Love? What do you mean?" i asked confusingly --

"Aissh -- nevermind. your lucky im near your house -- i'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Ohkae -- Gomawo unnie."

We hung up & started to get ready to go & pick up JiYong.

"Noona ~ i'm following to" Taemin said, putting on a fresh new shirt.

"Ohkae -- i'll tell appa & *omma that we're going somewhere with Gayoon unnie."

"Ohkae --"

GaYoon txted me saying that she was outside waiting. Me & Taemin rushed out & went in the car.

"Unnie You know where this address is?" i showed her the paper with the address written on it.

"Yeah ~"

"Ohkae -- call -- Ppalli unnie."

GaYoon drived as fast as she could. In no time -- we were there at *Karma . I called JiYong's friend.

"Uggh -- JiYong ~ put that down !" i could hear him yelling at JiYong. "Aissh -- Yeboseyo?" he said a bit irritated.

"Jenny speaking -- i'm here to pick up JiYong?"

"Ahhh" he said with relief "we'll bring him out"

A minute later, i saw two guys & inbetween them was JiYong.

"Ahh you must me be Jenny --" The guy in blonde hair said smiling. In all honesty -- he was cute. "My name is Hong Ki & that guy over ther is Joon." he continued.

I bowed & said. "Hello -- It's nice meeting you. & I'm sorry if he caused trouble to you guys."

Joon chuckled. "It's fine -- this is the first time hearing him say that? You must be lucky"

"Pardon?" i asked confusingly

"He was saying some things inside --" he got cut of from a girl who was wearing black high heels & a dress to match. "Oppa ~" we all looked behind him.

"Ohh -- Hyuna -- what's wrong?" he said.

"We have to go -- Mom is looking for us." she said with a smile.

"Is that so?" Joon said "Ohkae" he looked at us, handed JiYong to us & then bowed. "Sorry but we have to go. it was nice meeting you." They walked away.

"Come on lets go buy water from that store --" i looked at Taemin "Taemin-ah -- help me"

He walked & grabbed JiYong's hand & put it over his shoulder.

"GaYoon unnie -- Can you meet us at hey rainbow?"

"Sure." she then got in her car & drove off . i turned to Taemin.

"Come on Taemin -- let's go."

The store was a block away. As we were walking JiYong kept saying things like "Look at that Jenny, a unicorn --"

"The things this boy says when his drunk" i said while looking at him.

We arrived at the store -- i made JiYong sit at the bench & asked Taemin to buy 3 waters. When Taemin left, i made JiYong lay on my lap.

"Jiyong-ie -- are you feeling better?"

"Ani --" he said looking at the sky.

"Hmm? Wae?" i was curious with why he wasn't ohkae.

"Because you would never know -"

"Never know what?"

"You'll never know how much i love you." he then looked at me with tears on his eyes, then tears rolling down his face.I looked at him -- "You love me?"

He resumed looking at the sky, he nodded. "Ne -- i love you. I wanted to say this to you ever since but i guess JiHwan beat me huh?"

I sighed. He then continued, "Remember the story i told you about my friend liking this girl?" I nodded.

"Well -- in actuallity my friend is me & that girl is you." i started tearing up.

"Really?" i said, trying to hold them tears back.

 

He nodded then continued. "I started liking you when since kindergarten. Through the years we've spend together my feelings for you actually grew. i love you. So much that it hurts me. I ask myself everyday 'Should i tell you my deep secret i've kept for a very long time?' Whenever me, Taemin & Taeyang talk about you -- i ask them 'What should i do?' They both tell me to follow my heart. But i'm scared that once i confess to you -- it'll be awkward & we'll grow distant. I dont want that. I honestly want you. More than anything. You saying 'Maybe she likes him since they first met' starts to make me think. Do your love me as a friend? Or not? You saying 'In the end -- it'll all be worth it' Will it? I ask myself these questions everyday & still -- i have no answers. But all i know is that i love you. i love you with all my heart." He then fell asleep

I then started to cry a river. I dont know from happiness, or sadness.

"Everything hyung is saying Noona -- is coming from his heart --" I looked behind me, Taemin was standing there. He then made JiYong's feet rest on his lap. we sat there in quietness, till the bus came. JiYong sat next to the window & me, with Taemin behind us.

We arrived at "Hey Rainbow" around 11.

I made Taemin enter first since JiYong was sleeping & Taemin piggy backed him.

"Ohh ~ What took you guys long?" GaYoon said looking at us.

"Ohh we we're waiting for the bus" i said throwing a fake smile on. "Unnie can you drop us home?"

"Sure."

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Comment & Subscirbe :D