Strange Dream

Strange Dream

It was one quiet snow white Christmas eve. Heechul was sitting on the rocking chair in front of the fireplace.

He was in deep thought with his eyes closed as he reminiscened a sad past...

FLASHBACK:

    "Heebummie-ah?.." Heechul called out his cat's name as he looked around his room.

   "Bummie-ah, where are you? You wanna play hide-and-seek?" he chuckled as he continued to look around and still find no Heebummie.

   He looked under the bed. "Tada!" and smiled but the smile vanished as soon as he found no cat underneath.

  He looked around the house..still found no cat, forgetting that he hadn't searched the comfort room yet so he went to find his way there..

    "Bummie? Bummie! Bummie! What the.. ?" he exclaimed as he saw the cat lying, unconcious.

 

He gasped. He was sweating all over.

 

"Bummie!" he yelled again as he got the cat and hurriedly ran outside.

 

He turned to his left..to his right..struggling.

He gasped for the second time and opened his eyes, out of breathe.

Heebummie ...

No. He shouldn't remember it! He should bury the sorrowful past he had. He shouldn't hold on to it nor treasure it. He should step on it with his foot and completely forget all about it.

Heebummie...

He shook his head and snapped his forehead. 

"I should sleep well. It's Christmas." he told himself as he motioned himself for a comfortable position and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breathe.

Carefully burrying the flashback.

And slowly dozing off to dreamland...

 

The door opened and Heebum meow-ed gesturing his master, Kim Heechul, to stand up and go with him.

"Ooh..where are we going?" Heechul asked the cat. (If cats do answer. LOL.)

The cat kept meow-ing and won't stop. It's heading outside signalling Heechul to go with him.

So, Heechul did and accompanied him outside.

It was freezing cold! The snow was piling up the mini road and their footsteps were sinking, leaving marks on the thick snow.

"Bummie, what are we doing here anyway? LEt's go back. It's cold!" he muttered to the cat who was still meow-ing.

Heechul stopped walking and got the cat on his arms. "Aigoo..here we go. Let's get in." 

And they both went inside the warm house and slammed the door. 

The cat ran to its sleeping place and curled in the pillow.

"Aigoo..cute." Heechul muttered as he sat down on his rocking chair in front of the fire place and slowly feeling heaviness on his eyes ..drifting off to  dream land.

 

Heechul opened his eyes surprisingly, gasping for oxygen. 

He looked around but found no cat.

He quickly went outside with the thought of catching Heebum but..he saw footsteps instead.

Footprints of a man and a cat walking side by side on a snowy pathway.

He was dumbfounded. He was speechless. He was hurting...what a strange dream...

 

 


A/N: Hey guys :) This is my first Heechul fanfic so pardon the stubborness.. Kkkk~