The real You

I Just Want to Lock You Away (U R ALL MINE, ONLY)

     You were cute, but too cute. Everyone loved you, and wanted to hang out with you. You looked like a normal human boy, but you seem to have an aura that attracts people. You have something that everyone wants, theres always something you have that they want. But then again, your just Yoseob. Don't you remember when you used to always be a crybaby, crying over silly things. Crying for me. If I wasn't by your side at that time, you would've been beaten up, huh.

     I knew Yoseob since pre-school, but the only one who ever remembered that was me, was it. Yoseob moved to America when he started second grade, then came back at the start of high school. I was hoping that someday, you'll remember me. But that wish is only wished, not to come true. I knew all his secrets, he knew all mine. We shared laughs and smiles. But I'm speaking at a past tense, the past. When we walked pass each other, you didn't greet, that was when I noticed. My Yoseob was gone. Your everything changed. Your hair, your attitude, your style, and maybe even your heart.

    Yang Yoseob, used to be a delinquent. Or so I heard. He doesn't look the part, but he sure is small. Yoseob been here for almost a month. Yoseob only been in school for half the month. People who heard of Yoseob said he went out with over ten people in junior high. I know their all just rumors, because I've known Yoseob since pre-school. What changed him?

     It was another ordinary day at school. Everyone was bumbled out from exams. Yoseob was yet again, not in the classroom. I went in the bathroom and saw Yoseob sitting on the ground. He had his eyes closed and scratches everywhere. I didn't want to wake him up or I'll just be digging my own grave. I was about the come out of the bathroom, I heard Yoseob mumbled. I got closer to Yoseob and heard him whisper, "I didn't do it."
   
     What did he not do? I don't want to go into his business, but his face looked so innocent. I didn't know what to do. I carried Yoseob to the infirmary, then went back to class. After awhile, Yoseob woke up. He looked like his stomach had just been stabbed. Yoseob's face was really red. I could tell he had been drinking alot. After sixth period, I went back to the infirmary. When I got inside, Yoseob went back to sleep. I went in the drawers and got medicine pills.
     
     "Why did you do it." said Yoseob. I heard it was a vivid voice. "What?" I said. "Why did you help me." Yoseob said not facing me. " I wasn't trying to, I had no choice." I replied. "Yes you did, you could've left me there to die, I deserve to die." Yoseob's voice trembled. His tears started to flow up. For awhile, I asked him, "What's my name." Yoseob turned to me and sat up. I sat beside him. His face was really red. "You...Your Jun...hyung." I smiled."Yeah, I am.."
     
     "W-Why did you help me, a nice person like you weren't suppose to help someone black hearted like me." Yoseob was crying. His face was all watery. I looked at him and grabbed his face. "I'm not nice." I said. yoseob starred at me. "With that baby-face, I can't stand a chance." I'd always knew Yoseob was this weak when things come emotional. People may see him as a regular delinquent, but all I  see is someone wanting to be loved.