Gara gara go!

The FRIEND ZONE!

 

The crowd continued to cheer even after we have exited the stage.

"Whew," I heard Dara sigh.

Damn, she's so pretty even when she's sweating. In love? Oh, dude come on! Who will not fall in love with a girl like her? I mean, she's pretty (double that), talented, funny, fun to be with, and- demure... yeah, it's been five years now. I fell in love with her the very first time we met.

 

Flashback

"Girl group? What's it's name?" I asked curiously. Old YG-hyung is putting up another team huh?

"2ne1."

"I bet they're just a bunch of crybabies…"

 

Suddenly, the door behind me opened. Well, I was leaning on it so when it opened, I bumped one of the visitors. It was a girl, at around my age I think. She's wearing a graphic tee, totally my style. She was holding her hands on chest level for defense. "Sorry," I said. She smiled and nodded in reply. She went inside the office with three other girls.

 

"Chae Rin-ah?" It was my childhood friend Chae Rin. "Jiyoung oppa?" she walked towards me, examining my face. "It’s really you!"

 

"Yeah, yeah. Why are you here?"

 

"We're debuting soon." She declared. Nice, so that means the girl earlier is with Chae Rin. "Very nice indeed." I murmured.

 

"And oppa, my stage name now is CL so no more 'Chae Rin-ah' okay? And this is Bom, "she pointed to a shy looking girl behind her. I raised a brow.

 

"Minzy," this time, pointing to a ludic-looking girl with short, Egyptian-style hair. "Yo"

 

 

Then, the last one is the girl I bumped earlier. "And this is Sandara, but you can call her Dara." Finally. She grabbed Dara's hands, facing her to me. Hi, was all I managed to say. "Hello, nice to meet you Jiyoung-ssi." Wow. She's really pretty and her voice- I cleared my throat, keep your cool man. Keep your-

End of Flashback

 

 

"Yah Jiyoung-ssi! Why you sneaky fox!" Dara just hit my back. It felt good though.

"Yah! What's the hitting for?" I pretended not to know the reason, but I know that she is angry with me for kissing her a while ago.

"I hate you! Why did you do that-?"

"That what?" yet again, I lied.

She made a cute pout and turned her back. My eyes widened, big time. "Yah, don't cry you crybaby…" I tapped her shoulder lightly; she just shrugged it off. "I'm not crying pabo."

"I'm sorry. I just love yo-" Oops.

 

She turned around swiftly. "What did you just said?" her eyes were concentrating on me. "I- uhmm. I said, I just love your hair! Yeah, your hair hehehe," Jiyoung are you an idiot? Seriously, you loved her hair?!

 

"Oh." Was all she replied. Is she disappointed? God, she's so hard to read.

 

 

 

Hours passed. "Kwon Jiyoung it’s now or never." TOP whispered.

"Sheesh, okay, okay, I'm gonna do it so please stop bugging me." I grabbed my phone. Jiyoung, you can do this. Fighting!

 

 

To: Dara :)                                                             

From: Jiyoung

            About earlier, what I really wanted to tell you is I love you. There, I said it. Uhmm, I hope this doesn’t change anything. But can I ask you something? If ever you feel the same way, (well, I really hope you do) please reply this message with a smiley. Moreover, if you don't, do not reply at all. I'll give you 10 minutes to reply, okay? Thanks and ah, take care. :)

 

 

 I hit send.

 

Its fifteen minutes now. I suddenly regretted sending that confession message. Should I say that it was TOP who sent the message? That he played with my phone? I was about to lose hope when suddenly my phone rang. Gara gara go baby!

 

 

It's from Dara.

 

My eyes widened and you wouldn't believe what she replied.

 

 

-End! (:

 

 

 

Hi Guys, here's the SEQUEL! (:

Zoned Out

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304956/zoned-out-sequel-dara-daragon-gdragon-sandarapark