❦ Rules and How to Join ❦

☯ SwagCity Roleplay ☯ [RE-OPENING & ACCEPTING]

How to Join ;

 

1) Subscribe to this story so that we can update you guys.

2) Before commenting on who you want to be. Make sure you check the master list to see if the idol you want is available.

3) Please wait for one of the admins to approve before you make the account. (find us at twitter.. ehehe -w-)

4) After, being approved make your account in this format; @Swag(Character name).

 ex : @SwagSooyoung

5) You have 3 days to make your account or else the place will be given to someone else.

6) Mention the base and admins once you make your account so that we can verify you and welcome you to our family.

7) There is a Password reservation so that we know you guys have read the rules :3 Don't kill me (head admins idea <.<)

8) Before getting verified, follow the base account, jailed account, confession account & all the admins.

9) After that..you may follow all the members. (ehehe)

10) Please put your profile in this format : ~

Verified Swagger @SwagCityRP ; (idol name and group) | your liner (ex: #90liner) | add thing that you want to put 

 


 

 Rules

1) Show respect and talk to everyone in the rp, we don't want anyone to feel ignored. You are allowed to follow and talk to other agency but don't forget about us <3. 

2) Please Please Please Be activewe don't want TL to be dead >.> or we might have to exterminate you ehehe I mean kick you out(?) ehehe :3  but on a serious note please be active or else there's no point of joining the rp :P. Inactivity for 2 weeks or more results in getting kicked out >< so please be online.

3) ONLY ONE account per person, it's not going to be fair for people who want to roleplay as that person.

4) and Yuri is not allowed  think of the straight people you don't want to ruin their innocent minds.

5) Relationship is allowed only after 3days of joining, please mention the base if you are Officially in a relationship.

6) Please use brackets [[ ]] (( )) [ ] ( ) when talking in OCC and when speaking in a different language make sure there is a translation at the side so that people can understand.

7) Inform the admins if you are going on Hiatus put [H] or [SH] so that we know or if you are deactivating

8) Pregnancies are not allowed.

9) Drama is allowed but please keep it to a minimum we are all here to have fun.

10) MAKE SURE IS ON DM PLEASE, don't want our innocent rpers who are under PG13 to lose their mind. (what she meant was going insane <.<)

11) Password reservation- your favourite food.

12) Lastly, HAVE FUN AND BE CRAZY XD