Chapter Three || Meeting Mr. Bastard.

Fool Love

 chapter three 

 

 metting mr. bastard 

 

 

 

________________________________________
 
 
 
I didn't love you, I never loved you. I didn't love you, I never loved you. I didn't love you, I never loved you.
 
GAHH!! This is so terrible. The words keep going in/out in my ears. 
I hate you, Park Changmin. After I give everything. I make you eat, have many stuff toys and more then you will just revenge back to me. How dare you.
 
"Da Hyun-ah, Are you okay?" Ah Ri asked as I sighed.
"I guess so.." I said as I looked up at the sky.
"Is there anything bad that happened yesterday?" She asked again.
"Yup." I said then she raised her eyebrow and said, "What is it then..?"
"Changmin and I broke up yesterday. In the restaurant and in the date of our Anniversary." I stated then looked at her. She was like --> O_______O
"Wh-what?!" She shouted while her aura is like mad? Then she continue saying, "THAT FREAKIN' BASKETBALL PLAYER?! WHERE IS HIM NOW, I'LL KILL HIM!!!"
 
When she was about to walk, Someone stopped her. I looked to their direction then I saw...HYUNG SEOK?
 
"BABYY~~~" He said as Ah Ri get froze and can't move. "Yah, Don't you miss me?" 
"YOU WISH!" Ah Ri said. "GET AWAY ON MY WAY BECAUSE I STILL HAVE SOMEONE TO BEAT OFF!"
"Ah Ri-ah, That's all nothing. Forget it." I said then sighed.
"NOTHING?! BUT H--" She got cutted off when she saw the face of Hyung Seok.
 
OOOH IMMM GEEE!!! o(>____<)o Does my bestfriend will be inlove to this guy?! I'll be looking forward to this!!
 
*CLANK PAK*
 
What's that? 0__o? I looked to their direction and saw Hyung Seok is laying down while his hand is on his face.
 
"ERT!" Ah Ri said. "Da Hyun-ah, Let's go out here." 
"What did you do to him?!" I asked and eyes widneded while Her..dragging me to the main hall.
"I slapped him!" She stated then crossed her arm while pouting.
"EHH?!" I said while emphasizing the EHH.
 
Does Ah Ri is a boxer and that's why he still there? Oh nevermind, She has a boyish side, By the way.
 
"You shouldn't had do that!" I stated.
"Aisshh, I'm just really annoyed to him." She said as I sighed.
"You know what? Let's just go in our own classes." I said.
 
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
 
It was already time to go home. My favorite time! Hahaha. ^_______^b 
 
I was walking here. Alone. Well..Ah Ri is still in the Library and if I wait for her then I would be late to home. I doesn't want Ajhusshi and Ajhumma get
worried about me too. Now, I walked to the road. It's so crowded and that's why I just feel like I'm walking drunkly. Before I continue my cutie and lovely thoughts someone interrupted me and said, "DOESN'T YOU WANT TO INTEND JUST TO PUT AWAY YOUR SHOES TO MINES?!"
 
"Oh I'm sorr--" I got cutted off when he continue said..
 
"Sorry?! Hah. Miss! Please don't own this way because this road is not yours okay?! If you want to daydream then don't go to this way OKAY?!" He stated.
"YAH, YOU STUPID AMERICAN WHO LOOKED LIKE A GORILLA! SORRY, IF I MADE YOUR IMPORTED SHOES GET DIRT, KAY? AND SORRY, IF I MADE YOU
ANGRY!" I shouted.
"MISS! I DOESN'T SAID THAT YOU MADE MY SHOES GET DIRT, OKAY? JUST FOR ME, DON'T DAYDREAM AND LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" He shouted back.
 
What the? Look where I am going?! WHERE IN THE WORLD DID THIS STUPID MONGOLOID GROWN UP, ALPHA CENTAURI B?!
 
"YAH, YOU MON-- I MEAN OPPA PUHHHLLEAASEE!! LOOK WHERE I AM GOING? IT'S MY FAULT BECAUSE IT'S SO CROWDED?! IF IT'S CROWDED, WOULDN'T YOU
WAIT PEOPLE PASSED BY TO YOU?! DO YOU WANT ME JUST BUMP TO THEM LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? IF YOU ARE THAT, THEN DON'T MAKE ME ACT LIKE THAT
BECAUSE I DOESN'T HAVE ANY ATTITUDE LIKE THAT!" I shouted as I raised my eyebrow. Look at him. Now who is the speechless? HIM!
 
After some 42 seconds, I continue what I should said next,"WHAT? Move out? Well, please excuse because I hella want to go in my home now, Kay? You are 
just ruining my DAY!"
 
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
 
/leyawns Home Sweet Home!! Haixst, I should sleep now or else, I'll be dreaming late about that guy. Wait, Is it me or I already saw that guy?
Hmm..I guess, He is his twin? Or He is his twin? GAHH! Nevermind. =____='
 
 
WHAT? Move out? Well, please excuse because I hella want to go in my home now, Kay? You are just ruining my DAY! WHAT? Move out? Well, please excuse because I hella want to go in my home now, Kay? You are just ruining my DAY!
 
"You okay, Dude?" Dae Hyun asked.
"YOU CAN SEE RIGHT?!" I shouted. 
 
Aisshh..I'm just annoyed to that girl. SHE EVEN SHOUTED ON ME?! AND BLAH BLAH BLAH?!
 
"Chill' out, men." Him Chan said. 
"ME?! CHILL OUT?! SERIOUSLY?! no." I said.
"Com' on, dude. You just need rest you kno!" Yongguk said.
"Errr..I guess so..." I said.
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
 author's note 

 

» YOOO! I update because of my bias CHANYEOL! >____<' OMG. /dies/ I haven't update for awhile then so, I can't do my project. .___.'
Nevermind, I still have time XDD! [I'm so evaaaLLL.] Well, I hope you like this chapter featuring matokis!!! >____<