I`m the one who solve the problems

My Maiddie [ aka Blind love]

Taeyeon's POV

"Stop it! How could he do this to my sister?I`m gonna kill him!"I said

"Stop it too! He's your brother,I`m not your sister..you`re gonna break the sibling relationship with him just because of me?"

"If he's a jerk with my best friend.,yes! How could he?Aissh..! I`m gonna..LEE JUNHO! Come over here!" I yelled

Junho came in the living room as Sooyoung and Yuri went to kitchen helding Hyoyeon's arms.

"How could you do this to her? Are you crazy or what?"

"What do you mean ,Tae?"

"How could you cheat on her like that?"

"Is about Hyoyeon,right?" he said looking down

"Who else could be it about? "

"I didn't wanted to do this to her."

"But you you did~ Aishh,you Lee Junho! You,jerk!" I said poting his face"Tell me how this happened. I would try to help you to get her back but I must know all of these things,even if you..." I said crosing my arms over my chest.

"I was too jelous and I went to a nightclub--"

"Stop there! Why you were jealous?"

"Because she's to close with Chansung!" he said in a loud voice

"You,babo! They are just friend..friend since 10 yars old! And she's madly in love with you since I know her! Are you that blind?"

"Yeah..but--"

"No buts!Keep going with the story..."

"So..I was too jelous and I went to a nightclub and I started to drink. Then a girl came from nowhere and started flirt with me.I was to drunk to realise and I was.."

"YOU!? Aishhh ..I`m gonna--!" I rised my hand to hit him but then someone grabbed my hand,

"Don't do it!" I turned aroud to see Hyoyeon holding my hand." Is all my fault! " he said in a low voice almost in whispers.

"How can you say it? You aren't the one who cheated you! He did!"

"Is because I`m not enough cute for him.."

"What?" My eyes got wide" Is this real Junho? Have you told her it?" I turned to him.

"No! How could someone tell her it! She's more beautiful than the spring's flowers." 

I smirked. My brother knows how to apologize.

Hyoyeon ran in his arms and hugged him thight.He wrapped his arms around her waist and replied to her hug.I left them in the living room.I went towards the kitchen.

"Problem solved! Anyone..who wants to get back to his/her love?" I asked rubbing my palms.

Sooyoung looked at me with 'I`m the one who need help' face.

I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Chansung asked curiously.

"I must know better! " I still laughed

"Why? I have something on my face? Or I have done something wrong? Tell me!" he said in a worried voice.

"Didn't you told me about your dream from last 4-5 days?? Remember?" I lied

"What dream? " he looked confused

"That dream.. you have dreamed a tall girl with short hair ,black eyes and with a skinny waist.. She was danceing for you and then she fell over you and you then kissed her.. Remeber now,Chan?"

"What happens to you? Are you drunk or something?" he said raising and eyebrow.

"I think the one drunk is you here! How can you just forget what you told me!"

I looked at Sooyoung who was looking at me too with a strange look and blushing.

"Aishh,you, Hwang Chansung!How can you dream with your best friend Sooyoung?" Yuri helped me.

"BWOH? " Chansung said as he threw out the water that was in his mounth." I didn't have such a SF dream with Sooyoung."

"Is not a SF dream,is just the reality! Admit it! You`re in love with her.!" I said.

Wooyoung and Nichkhun were looking at us 4 [Yuri,me and ChanSoo] like at a movie.

"Interesting!" Khun said

"What??" Chansung said again but then he blushed.." I-I-I.."

"You,you ,you love her! " Yuri said

"Is not like that!" Chansung defendet hisself

"Yes,it is! You`re dying for kiss her!" I said" Just accept it and ask her out." I pointed to Sooyoung

Chansung looked at Sooyoung and she looked at him.

"Okay..This is the truth! I like you Choi Sooyoung!" 

Sooyoung was jaw dropped with a 'what-did-he-said-to-me' face.

"Waaaaa!" Hyoyeon clapped her hands while she made her way near me as she and Junho came back to us.

"Would you be my girl friend?" Wooyoung was imitating Chansung while givig a flower to Khun.

"Sure my sweet grizzly bear!!" Khun took the flower and hugged Wooyoung

"YAHhHH! You`re ruining my moment!" Chansung yelled.

"Okay.." Khun rolled his eyes. " But do it faster or Sooyoung is gonna die because of a myocardial.

"No need to say it Chansung! I want to be your girl friend!" she said kissing him.

All of us were clapping our hands.

"Woooaha!! Just a cute couple!" Junho said while hugging Hyoyeon from the back,.