Spider problems

Spider problems

 

"AAAAH!" A terrified scream flew through the air of the SHINee's dorm.

"Kibum! Are you okay?" Jonghyun immediately ran for the scene of the scream, wondering what made him scream so loud.

"N-no." Key was as pale as a ghost and pointed to his bed. His eyes were watery from being so terrified.

"Hey, babe, what's wrong?" Jonghyun murmured, calmed down a little bit as he touched the blonde boy's shoulder.

"There is a sp-spider..." He whimpered, snuggling into the older's secure arms.

"Where?"

"On my pillow!"

Jonghyun leaned over Kibum's pillow and yes, he saw a little spider on it.

"Ah, it's so tiny!" He burst into a laugh. "Are you afraid of this?"

"I hate spiders. They're disgusting!" A little blush coloured the younger's cheeks."Please, carry it away..."

"Okay, don't worry." Jonghyun let the tiny animal to climb over his finger." Come with me, buddy, we are going out!"


 

When Jonghyun came back, after his shower, he was finding Kibum standing next to his bed.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked the younger.

"I can't! I still feel the spider's marks on my pillow... I can't sleep in this bed."

Jonghyun let out a big sigh.

"You overreacting it, don't you think?" He grumbled.

"Please, can I sleep in your bed?" Kibum pouted like a pleading child. He knew that the other can't resist.

"My bed? Erm, just as you like."

"Thank you Jongie!"


 

And when they laid down in the older's bed and Jonghyun pulled him into his secure embrace, a satisfied smile appeared on Kibum's face.

"It was easy! Sorry, spider, because of the trip: I brought you in and then Jongie carried you away... But I achieved my purpose and that is the most important." He thought, after he closed his eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

 

 

A/N: Key always gets what he wants. Who agree with me? xD