(365) Days of Jongin

Description

pla.to.nic [adj.] - (of love or friendship) Intimate and affectionate but not ual

Foreword

2nd January 1998 

Kyungsoo watched curiously as the other boys surrounded the little girl. They pulled at her braids and called her names. One of them pushed her food out of her hands. Annoyed, Kyungsoo got up and went to them, screaming at the boys to leave her alone. They stared at him and deciding they had enough fun, walked away.

"T-thank you." the girl mumbled as Kyungsoo picked up her things and handed them back.

"I hate bullies. I'm Kyungsoo." He smiled and her and pulled her up.

"Jongin. Kim Jongin." She smiled right back at him, cheeks dimpling, bunny teeth protruding.

"I'll be your guardian from now Jongin-ah, I'll chase them away!" Kyungsoo ed his fist into the air and Jongin laughed. She had such a pretty laugh.

"Promise?" Jongin smiled shyly from under her bangs.

"Promise!" 


1st January 2012

"Dear diary, Jongin says I need you to keep track of what's happening around me. Personally I find it amusing because without me, Jongin would be helpless. She wouldn't even be able to differentiate as to which bra fits her correctly. But... I'll give it a try? Say, it's been almost 12 years since I've been friends with Jongin. I should get her a present or something. There's the doorbell. I think that's her; we have a party to go to. Senior year, here we come~!"

 


A/N: So I decided that I'll play around with gender-bending. Kai, or Jongin as I love to call him, is a girl and Kyungsoo is his ever doting best friend OTL wat am I doing. Subscribe and comment!