All my heart

More than friends

Many thoughts had come to Eunhyuk when he had received Donghae’s call. Yesterday Donghae had found out that his girlfriend, whom he loved dearly, had been cheating on him. ‘He’s about to cry’ Eunhyuk bitterly thought while getting to Donghae’s Apartment. But in Eunhyuk’s heart he couldn’t suppress his happiness as he had always been waiting for this day.

They had been best friends for many years; But Eunhyuk had always felt more than just friendship toward his best friend. He had deeply fallen in love with his best friend since very long time now, but never told him or anyone about it.
 
Eunhyuk gently unlocked Donghae’s apartment and saw him silently crying, in the sofa. It shattered him to see his love in grief. Without a word, Eunhyuk sat next to Donghae and lend his shoulder for him to cry on and smoothly wiped away his tears.
 
Decided, Eunhyuk wished to be by his side forever and to take place there, as a man, not as a friend. He lovingly hugged his love in his arms, when there, Donghae cried with his head down on his knees. Eunhyuk pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and passed it over to him. “Forget it! You will forget it, trust me”, Eunhyuk comforted Donghae. “You need to meet someone who will only look at you” he carried on. After quite a while Donghae finally spoke “Sorry for crying pathetically…” 
 
Eunhyuk couldn’t help but to think that Donghae looked very pretty even when he was crying. He was determined to protect him forever. Even though Donghae was on Eunhyuk’s chest, crying. Eunhyuk felt glad that he had become a comfortable place for Donghae. Eunhyuk said”I won’t ever let you go again”. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk silently. “I will hold the person I’ve been waiting for in my arms. Believe me”, he further continued” The love that she left in your heart is a scar. Crazy, erase those memories! Let go of them… Only love can erase past love.” having said those words, softly he pulled Donghae into a sweet kiss."I love you Lee Donghae, and I swear to always protect and love you! Will you be mine?" He noded in reply and said "Yes..."
_______________
So... Is it good? Bad? Short? Please tell me what you think. ^_^ This is my first time writing, so please don't be too harsh on me...*runs way to hide in a corner*