The reason why I have to annoy you

The reason why I have to annoy you

 

The Reason why I've to annoy you

 

 

 

 

You were the" lucky" Girl who got to have Kai as you seatmate. Well but you weren't Happy with Kai as you seatmate at all....because ever since he transfered to your school (in your class) he kepts annoying you and no one else, but you! Actually he's a Junior ...but because he's a smartass...he got changed into your class! And everyday always went on like...Kai always caught trouble for the both of you to get detention from the teacher. 

 

And Yeah here we go again:

 

"Yahhhhh..you Kkhamjong jerk stop, it will you, I need to listen to the lesson...I don't want to failed my next exam!", you hissed at him.

"No, I won't ...any problem with it?, Kai whispered teasingly and keep porking your waist.

Now you were like argghhkk ,your blood rushed through your veins and your Face were dark red, coz' of all the anger, that built up in you .You're mad really mad...you clenched your fist ready to Punch his y and at the same time, annoying Face in. But Kai noticed it, so he spoke again:  "Why are you clenched your fist like that, helmoni ? Are you going to throw me a punch...?If I'm you, I would think of it twice...didn't you remember what had happened to you, last time when you were throwing me a punch?!"

"Helmoni?! Yah I'm not that old...you ..you !, you raised your voice and fist about to Punch his Face in!

But you immediately stop as Kai ....

As Kai , bit and rubbed his lips, slight with one of his thumbs.

You were frozen …your eyes widened at the scene

 

---Flashback----

“Yahhh ..ert here, take this!”, you screamed your lungs off.

You run toward him and throw your punch into his y face..but the luck wasn’t on your side.

Which means Kai had stopped your fist, even before it could reach his gorgeous face.

“Helmoni~~ not like that, it’s like this!”, he said and pretend to punch you.

You couldn’t help, but shut your eyes tight and prepared for the pain …that would come any seconds.

But instead of a punch, you felt something really soft and sweet on your lips.

It took you not long, thought… until you recognized that the soft thing on your lips, is actually Kai’s lips…!

And your eyes shot open, only to find the pair of Kai’s eyes staring at you. He winked at you, then bit your bottom lips slight…and finally let go of your lips.

 

Kai whispered into your ear and it send shiver down your spines:”Helmoni…you like it, what I just have done, don’t you?”

He smirked, ,bit and rubbed his lips with one of his thumbs and walked away.

You on the other hand were like stunned on your spot...couldn’t move or even think straight.

----End of Flashback---

 

“Hey..Helmoni are you going to throw me a punch or not I’m waiting!”he teased…and his own lips.

 

With that you snapped back to reality and already starting yelling at him.

“Kkhamjong you…idiot I’ll kill you~~~!”,you yelled at him and hit him in his shoulder.

As stubborn as Kai was, he also fought back. “Try if you can!”,he stuck his tongue out at you.

Little, did you guys know that all your classmates’ attention were now on you and Kai?! Even Mrs. Lee your physics teacher was looking ...the both of you…and she is very angry ! Well you guys disturbed her lesson.

“YEOREUM AND JONGIN BOTH OF YOU, DETENTION!”, she roar.

You guys jumped a bit at the sudden roar and quickly apologized.

Soon school was over and you and Kai have to stay at school for the punishment, you guys got from Mrs.Lee.

At the library, you and Kai have to put the books in the right bookshelf after you finished, the both of you can go home.

So you guys were putting the books into the right shelf. While putting the books into the right shelf, You were cursing at Kai until the last book was in its, right shelf.

“Kai, Jerk... you idiot…it’s all you fault, since you got into my class, you caught me a lot of trouble everyday...Jerk jerk jerk~~~~!”,you still cursed at him while walking out from the other end of the library.

“YAHHH …Helmoni stop cursing at me, it’s like an hour, I heard you cursed at me, stop it will you!”,Kai hissed annoyed.

“NO, I won’t stop you JERK, problem with it?!, you shot back.

“If you say so...then I might make you stop!”, he said.

“Ahh really stop me…haha how tell me, tell m-“, you begun but was cut off as Kai spun you around and pressed his lips against yours.

You struggled hard to get away from him and his sweet lips, thought…but well he’s pretty strong and won’t let go of you/your lips so you couldn’t do anything.

Seconds and minutes have passed and you body slowly betrayed you and gave in. You responds to his kissed and your lips moved in synchronic, it went more passionately and deeper.

As you guys were out of air…you guys back away and gasp for air.

After 1 or 2 minutes later, you guys facing each other again, with Kai still hugged you tight around your waist.

The situation was awkward…then Kai asked you:

“YeoReum…did you know the reason why I’ve to annoy you?”

You don’t know what to say, so you just shook your head, since you still a little confused about the kiss scene from before.

“Well, then I’ll tell you…It’s because ... I’ve fallen for you, since I first came into your class, and I don’t know how to get your attention, so I decided to annoy you...to get your attention and  make you get detention ,so that I can spend more time with you!’”, He explain.

Your heart started to skip a beat…in your mind : He fall for me since he first came into my class…that’s the reason why he always annoy me, just to get my attention und be near me ~~~andwaee that’s not true he must be kidding me, right…then why he kissed me arrrghgghg!”

The only words that came out of your mouth were.”Uhmm… o-ok!”

And the next thing was really not accept him to do.

He lifts up your chin, so that you now were facing each other and looked straight into your eyes. “So now that you know the reason why I’ve to annoy you…I want to ask you…Do you want to be MY GIRLFRIEND!”

Before you could, even answer, he pulled you into a kiss again and said in between the kiss that you don’t have to answer, since the action from before, that you were kissing him…already answer his question. So you didn’t do anything, anymore…and just let it be …and gave him a chance.

With that, you and him are official Boy- and Girlfriend.

 

-----End of Story-----

Well even thought it's just a one shot story ,but I hope you guys like it ^_^

Like always ...comments are appreciated :D