Point Two

Black and White Angels

Aghhh.... I seriously have no intention to continue this BUT!!............ I just read back the first one.... So.... Maybe... I will just try and continue this thing....

*sigh* 

Well.. Lets move on~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ARGHH !! Why does THIS always happen..... " With a drastic sigh, a certain raven-haired boy, Daisuke, complained. Why was he complaining? Well, it's because they, Akiriko, Kazuto, Kirito AND himself are now in a new mission WHEN they just happened to done one just a few hours ago and all he wants is to get some rest. A mission to fight against the demons that was lurking around a small village located at the WestEast of their humble home. 

Yes. As a Fallen Angel, their work or mission, is to fight those demons that were disturbing the humans. 

Fallen Angel. The ones that were ordered by the Head Angels. They are the peace maker for the humans. With demons who always want to control and take over human's minds, manipulate them and all sorts of thing. Why they do that? Because they want to rule over the world while they knew they were no match for the Angels and Fallen Angels.

Well let's move on.

" Calm down Dai... After this, we'll really get some rest. " Kirito, stated as he took lead of them all, since he IS the leader of them all. "I doubt that will happen"

They were now moving west to the village that was targeted. It seems like one of the villagers was possess by a demon.

"Let's fasten our pace. I had a bad feeling about this." Seriously, the younger twin hurried them. The others nodded in unison. They would never doubt Kazuto since his 6-senses are very accurate. I meant it.

Not for long, they had arrived their destination. Stopping on a thick branch of the tall tree, they look down onto the village

"The village.... It's like.... Nothing's even happening.." Akiriko, who has been quiet all awhile, said.

"But it should be in a havoc... Well according to the statement here..." Kirito, looked at a piece of paper that he's holding

"Did another group came before hand?" Daisuke, raising an eyebrow by a few centimeters.

"I don't think so... This place is very deserted for outsiders that are not from this place..."

"Anyway.. Let's go down there and see."

As they planned, the climbed down(or flew down to be exact) from the tree top and landed behind some huge bushes. Hiding their wings so that the demons won't know, wait, did I mention that they have wings? Well, usually Angels' wings are white. As for Fallens', theirs' are black or grey in color.

Nodding in agreement, they move out from their hiding place and walk into the village quietly. 

"Ugh.. This place creeps me out..." In disgust, Daisuke murmured loud enough for his friends to hear.

' Eventhough you have seen this kind of scenery a thousand times.. ' 

" There's something fishy about this place..... " Scanning through the place, Kazuto's bad feelings kept increasing and increasing.

Suddenly, his eyes stop and widen in proses when he saw a glint from an abandon looking house.

" DUCK !! " Quickly he jumped onto his friends, in result four of them fell flat on the ground. But thanks to that, they were able to dodge 4 incoming arrows. Not those ordinary arrows, but poisonous ones. Without wasting any time, he quickly took some small daggers enough to kill some demons and threw it towards where the arrows were shot.

In seconds, a light glowed from the house and a blasting sound resounded the silent place.

"T-t-that's a close one..."

As soon as that ended, the place started to rumble, the scenery blurred and started changing into a bloodly one.

"! IT'S A TRAP!!" Having their wings reappear, they quickly flew away from the place. Akiriko, shot a few arrows towards the ground and a barrier was made. A huge one.

"We have to get outta here PRONTO."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I..... AM... SO.... GONNA KILL SOMEONE!!" The raven-haired panted hectically, shouted in fustration. In result of getting smack on the head by Kirito.

"Could you shut up for a sec?" 'Seriously... Why would someone like Dai, a rough, rude and loud-mouthed guy, be so popular?' 

"But why are we lead to a trap? By orders from the H.A on top of that...Even if the demons put up a disguise, H.A suppose to see through it..Right?" Kazuto, lied dead on the roof of their house.Yes. The ROOF. They retreated to their own house.

"Unless the order was tempered by someone."

"But these orders were only be access by the H.A.."

"Well.. One way to find out is to go find him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man........... This is......... I dunno.... I am still considering of not continuing but... I gave up... I will try to continue this thing

Hmm... Sorry for grammers, spelling and other mistake.

Till next time ~