You Belong With Me

You Belong With Me

“Hyung?” Amber said when she saw Key outside the office of Mr. Lee Soo Man.

“What are you doin’ here?” Key looked at her curiously.

“Mr. Lee Soo Man called me.”

“You too?” Key sighed to release his nervousness. They felt uneasy. They keep on thinking if they did any violation against the company.

“Oh. You’re already here. Come in.” Mr. Lee Soo Man assistant peeked from the door. The two took a deep breath before entering the office.

“An-nyong ha-shim nik-kaSoo Man-nim!” they bent ninety degrees.

“Have a sit.”

 

 

“Whoahhh… It’s so hot here.” Victoria happily said when they step on the ground of NAIA airport. The fans screaming become more louder when they saw their idols.

“OMO… We have so many fans here.” Amber said and wave to the fans.

“I can’t believe I’m here again.” Key said from behind.

“Where’s Krys?” Luna asked.

“Maybe she’s with Sicaunni.” Sulli answered.

“I wan’t to taste Filipino foods, Minho hyung said that it’s really good.” Taemin excitedly said. “Wait, where is Minho hyung?” He looked around to find Minho.

“I’m sure he’s with the SuJusunbaenim.” Key said and put his arm around Amber and Taemin’s shoulder.

The fans keep on screaming their name as they passed. It’s F(x)’s first time in the Philippines while it’s the SHINee’s second time except for Taemin. The SM town idols got into the Bus that was reserved for them. EXO K and M were together at one bus. BoA, Kangta and TVXQ’s Changmin and Yunho are in one van. Super Junior has their own bus same as Girls Generation while the F(x) was in another bus with SHINee. They arrived at the hotel at exactly 2:00 PM. Some of them decided to catch up on much needed sleep while others including Key and Amber enjoyed themselves exploring Manila.

They strolled through the streets of Manila, gazing all the boutiques and shops along the streets. After spending several hours for shopping and having fun with each other, Key and Amber decided to ride on a jeepney to go back to the hotel. Some of the passenger’s recognized them.

“Wait, is that Key of Shinee?” One of the girls whispered to the other girl.

“Oh M to the G. That’s Key and Amber.” The other girl excitedly said and they asked an autograph and took a selca with them.

“Yah, where have you been?” Henry asked them when they got back to the Hotel.

“We just walked around.” Key answered him.

“Hey Hyung.” Amber gave him a brotherly punch.

“Hey girl. I’ll go first we have a T.V. guesting tonight.” Henry left with other Super Junior members.

“Let’s go eat. I’m starving.” Amber said to Key.

“I’m not surprised.” Key .

“Yah… Are you guys going eat all by yourselves? Count us in.” Onew shout from behind together with the other SHINee and F(x) members. The two laugh at them and let Onew dragged them to the elevator.

 

The much awaited night came. All of the SMent idols gather at the backstage waiting for the show to start.The first ever SM Town World Tour III Live in Manila. The Mall of Asia concert ground filled with the screaming of the fans when the VTR rolled, flashing the entireSMent artist. The show started by EXO as they performed MAMA, followed by F(x) sung La Cha Ta. Then its SHINee’s turn, they sung the Boys over flower ostStand by Me. Then Jessica and Krystal performed California Girls followed by Amber, Key and Kris’s Like a G6. Then the Super Junior performed SPY and y Free and Single. The Girls generation performed their Kissing You and Gee.BoA performed Hurricane venus and TVXQ show all their talents as they perform their new single Catch Me. The Suju and Sushi maknaes sung Way Back into Love.The concert ground filled with laughter and screaming when Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk performed Single Ladies of Beyonce.

“Hahahaha… They’re so funny.” Sunny burst into laughter together with Seohyun and Hyohyun.

“Amber, are you okay?” Hyo asked when she noticed Amber felt uneasy.

“Nae, unnie. I’m just nervous.” She said to them.

“Nervous for what? It’s almost the end of the show.” Sunny curiously asked.

“Amber, are you ready. You’re the next. Where is Key?” the staff asked her.

“I’m here.” Key appeared from the Dressing room still fixing his hair while the others were curiously looked at them.

 

FLASHBACK…

“Have a sit.” Mr. Lee Soo Man said to them seriously. He stared at Key and turn to Amber before taking a deep breath.

“Uhm… Sir, d-do we have any violation?” Key nervously asked.

“Relax Key… I just called you guys to say something.” Lee Soo Man started. “I guess you’re already aware that we have another concert at the end of the year.”

“Dae.” Key and Amber said unison.

“We decided to add another song and I choose you guys to do it.” Key and Amber sighed as a relief.

“What song Sir?” Amber asked.

“My assistant will give you the CD. I know you can do it especially you Amber.” Lee Soo Man smiled to them.

“Me?” Amber started to feel uncomfortable.

“So goodluck guys. Make the Filipino fans amuse.” Lee Soo Man said. They bowed ninety degrees before leaving the office.

“Hey Key… Amber… Your CD.” Mr. Lee Soo Man’s assistant gave them the CD.

“Gomawoh.” They went to the rehearsal room and play the CD.

“You Belong with Me?” the two said unison and look at each other before bursting into laughter.

End of POV

 

“Good Luck.” Key said to Amber when their music started to play. They took a deep breath and hold the hands of each other to release their nervousness. “I’m going to do something up there… later.” He whispered to her ear that made Amber confused.

“Fighting!!!” the other F(x) and SHINee members and and some of the SuJu and Soshi members wish them luck. Key was the first one to come out. The girl fans started to cheer for him.

(AN: PINK is Key; RED is Amber)

I’m on the phone

With my girlfriend

She’s upset

She’s going off about something that I said

 ‘cause she doesn’t get my humor

Key pointed at the backstage when he said…

Like YOU do…

Then amber came out… The fans were jaw dropped, they didn’t expect that Key and Amber may had collaboration like this while they were extremely happy to see them together at one stage. They started to shout KeyBer…

I’m in the room

It’s a typical Tuesday night

I’m listening to the kind of music

She doesn’t like

Then she pointed at Key…

And she’ll never know your story like I do…

Key decided to tease the fans as he walk closer to Amber… Amber smirked and pushed him away…

But she wears short skirts

I wear T-shirts

She’s cheer captain and

I’m on the Bleachers

Dreaming about the day

When you wake up and find

That what’s you’re looking for

Has been here the whole time…

This time, only God and Amber knows that she really mean what she was saying…

If you could see

That I’m the one who understand you

Key became serious and walked closer to her. He stared at her eyes…

Been here all along

So why can’t you see

You belong with me…

She grabbed his collar to make him closer to him and look straight into his eyes and say…

YOU BELONG WITH ME…

They feel their world stopped right this moment… their body has a mind on its own… neither one of them went very much time without looking at the other person around them… their ears went deaf to any noise that was coming from the crowd… At this time they realized something…

Key made some part of the song a rap version…

Yo, I remember…

I’m driving to your house… in the middle of the night…

You’re the one who makes me laugh…

When I know I’m about to cry…

And you know my favorite songs…

And I tell you ‘bout my dreams

I think I know where I belong

I think I know it’s with YOU…

He carries her face to look at him…

Can’t you see that I’m the one who understand you

Been here all along

So why can’t you see?

You belong with me…

How could I cannot know Baby,

You belong with me…

Have you ever thought just maybe,

You Belong with me?

You belong with me…

Yeah

YOU Belong with ME…

Key quickly pulled her closer as he wrapped his arms around her and he gave her a quick peck on the lips. Amber got shocked. Thanks to God that no one noticed what he did. The fans screaming become more louder. Key kissed her forehead. They leaned to each other shoulder while they were hugging.

“OMO… what are they doing up there?” Krystal giggled from the backstage while the other just jaw dropped.

They gained a round of applause from the fans. The other SMent artists go upstage one by one and begin their ending song. They thank to all the fans that came…

 

Key and Amber were sitting side by side while watching movie at SHINee’s dorm that afternoon. The other Shinee members went shopping without Key.

“Hey Amber, I…” Key nervously said.

“You what?” Amber asked.

“Uhmm… Forget about it.” He said and Amber smiled at him.

“I love you.” Amber whispered to his ear. Key’s eyes widen and looked at her. Amber bit her lower lip and she feels uncomfortable with his reaction. “Do you… f-feel the same?” she nervously asked. Then Key smiled and hugged her.

“Do you need to ask that? YOU BELONG WITH ME, no matter what.” then he leaned closer to her for a kiss. They pulled to catch their breath. “I love you, Llama.”

 

+++END+++

 

What can you say guys?

hehehe