Chapter 26

Mr. Playboy Fell For Me

 

"AHHH..... !" Bongcha pushed L away. He suddenly opened his eyes.

"What is it?" L asked.

"How........ how did you.........." L cuts her off and kissed her.

"Don't worry. I did nothing to you." L said. "Let's go downstairs."

"G-go by yourself." Bongcha said looking away.

"Why do you aways want me to use force?" L said and sigh. He went and open the door and walked back towards Bongcha.

"What are you doing?" Bongcha asked. L suddenly picked her up went out the door.

"L, put me down!" Bongcha said. "YA! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!!"

"Be quiet or I'm going to throw you down the stairs. Would you like that?" L asked.

"Yes!" Bongcha said. L rolled his eyes and kept walking.

"I thought you were going to throw me down the stairs." Bongcha asked.

"I was just kidding. I'll never do that to the one I love." L said and peck Bongcha's cheek.They got downstairs and L lets go of Bongcha.

"YA! Bongcha, what did you two do upstairs?" Hana asked.

"Nothing." Bongcha said.

"Then why were you screaming?" Sunggyu asked.

"YA! You two question couple stop asking. We did nothing. She just got startle from my hug." L said. Everyone nod there heads.

"Bongcha, I want you to meet someone." L.Joe said. "Bongcha, this is my girlfriend, Aecha."

"Annyeonghaseyo Aecha-inmdia." She said. "You must be Bongcha. L.Joe told me so much about you." Bongcha smiled.

"You look pretty in pictures, but you look more prettier in person." Bongcha said.

"Thank you. You do too." Aecha said. "Here." Aecha handed a card to Bongcha. She opened it and read it.

"You wedding is tomorrow?" Bongcha asked. Both L.Joe and Aecha nod there heads. "Why so fast?"

"We wanted to get married, so everyone knows that were a couple already and they won't have to be asking us to go out with them." L.Joe said. Bongcha nod her head. "Oh, and I even got a dress for you." L.Joe said and handed Bongcha the dress.

"Thanks." Bongcha said. "Is everything already set up?"

"Ye. It was set up yesterday." Aecha said and smile.

"Hey got to go. See you guys tomorrow." L.Joe said. Both L.Joe and Aecha left the house.

"This is going to be fun!" Bongcha said. "I can't believe oppa is getting married!!!" Bongcha jumped around like a little kid. L stood there and chunkle at her cuteness.

"You that happy?" L asked. Bongcha nod her head.

"I haven't seen oppa this happy ever since we lost contact of each other." Bongcha said. Suddenly L kissed her. Everyone looked and gasped. He then parted and look at her.

"Don't get too excited ok? Night princess." L said and smile. He went upstairs. Bongcha frozed there like stone.

"Bongcha, gwechana?" Minhee asked. Bongcha blushed. She nod her head and cup her cheek and ran upstairs. She ran into her room and locked it. Bongcha smiled

"Good night my prince." Bongcha said.