Chapter

The Work Of A Dreamer

I closed my eyes, I began to fall asleep , somehow the glass pad on my stomach was warm and heavy, but comforting at the same time. On the outside as I'm asleep, the glass pad glowing bright on my stomach. Inside dream , I'm inside a white room , like a white football field. I look around , no one in sight. I touch my chest as I feel it beating then close my eyes and think of Gabria. I reopen them and loudly pronounce ''I"M HERE, WHAT NOW?!'' , the glass pad appeared out of nothing , as it appears I see white feathers , as the glass pad is fully able to see the feathers fade out into thin air. I pick up the glass pad , I touch it softly, scared to see what might happen. It glows bright and blinds me for a second , as I try to open my eyes again there is a man infront of me. Hes wearing white , and red with spiky hair and checkered red and white beats. He slowly walks toward me , I stand still knowing if I move I could screw up my only chance to get to see her. He touches my head and smiles ''Your in now , you don't have to worry for now'' , I sigh in relief ''Phew~'' .

He starts talking, ''This is a training program thats created to help our bodies , and brains survive , these days we humans are smart and quicky at thinking , but do we really have the mind and power to survive and support our brains? , No we do not , lately sciencetist have been using machines to do some of the simplist work because we are just that weak, this program works by training in your brain but at the same time anything that happens in here isn't a dream , so if you die here , you become a hollow shell on the outside , as you get stronger and smarter here , you get stronger on the outside to , for example you gain muscles , get older , longer hair , on the outside your body changes too.'' , I say something in my mind , ''If I was going to survive right now , why am I in this room instead of the place where everyone else is?

He takes his arm guards out , ''This is why'' , he stiffens his arm but relaxs at the same time and with a calm face , ''WOOSH'' , flames coming out of the arm guards , ''You need a weapon that will bring out your potentional, it will also help you to survive . Now..'' , he puts on a serious face and bends his knees and lunges fast towards me. So scared but determined I grip my feet to the floor and put my arms in a X formation to reduce damage in case he hits me hard , he jumps straight up in front of me , super high as if he was flying , and suddenly the flames became bigger but more condenced into his arm , ''This is how to control your power, awakening your power is good , but useless when you don't know how to use it properly '' , I shout out ''WELL HOW DO I GET AS STRONG AS YOU OR GET MY POWER?'', He hits the ground and walks towards me extending his arm outward , ''You pick your weapon and equipment that suits you'' , suddenly the white room is covered in weapons , crossbows , guns , long swords , daggers , thousands ,  I ask ''Can I pick more than one ? '' , he replies with a calm and smooth voice , ''Yeah , just be careful how much you pick  , it gets heavy '' , I look around , I see a gloves so I get them because thinking in survivial it might get cold, I turn my eyes and see and unique kunai , and a medium size sword without and protector if someone wants to slide downward on my hand , I pick them up and decide those 4 , as I walk more , I see thats theres armour and various types of gear , I picked the white v neck , gray skinny jeans , black vans , a black leather jean jacket , a black beats.

I walk towards him , ''I'm done'' , ''Okay lets go'' , he puts his hand on my shoulder and the room with everything slowly fades away in feathers , and were on top of a grassy mountain , he says ''Goodbye , see you if you make it'' , he jumps off the cliff upward , surrounded my flames and disappears before my eyes, I glance around to see if anybody is around , under my feet was the glass pad , and a ring , I put on the ring not knowing why , I touch the glass pad , it shines , and I see Gabria , and her location half way around the world , all of a sudden it lights up and 4 other dots light up , Gary , Stephen , Jennifer , Vivianne , theres all scattered but closer than Gabria , I thought to myself get them to while on my way to get Gabria , I drop the glass pad onto the grass by accident thinking about Gabria , it turns into a smaller glass back , I put it in my pocket and start running in the direction of Gary , saying in my head ''Wait for me Gabria , soon ''....