Final

I Don't understand

2 weeks later----- Key's POV 

 

i missed him so much! Why wouldn't he listen to me?! I didn't kiss that guy he kissed me! I noticed after we broke up Jonghyun was still wearing the ring, that was supposed to be our promise ring. I thought I would wear mine to since it was so beautiful. But as soon as I put it on Jonghyun looked at it in disgust and quickly took his off.

That night I cried myself to sleep. It got to the point where I couldn't sleep without crying myself to sleep. 

The day we broke up Jonghyun moved all my stuff from our room to Onew's. Over the days me and onew got close. He knew I could never love anybody else though.

Soon enough Onew was by my side wherever we went. Jonghyun noticed but didn't say anything. One day I couldn't take it any more.

 

"So what do you think of me and Onew?" I asked him.

 

"I'm glad you were able to find someone you actually can love" he shrugged. 

That's when I finally exploded.

 

"Someone I can actually love?! I've only ever loved you! You think I kissed that guy willingly?! I had only ever kissed you! So what makes you think I would kiss some random guy?!" I yelled at him

 

"Whatever, go run to your precious Onew!" He spat at me.

Thats when I started hitting him. 

 

I punched him and he fell to the floor, then I started kicking him repeatedly. I stopped as soon I say blood puddling around him.

 

"Jonghyun?!" I cried as I bent down and held his unconscious body

 

"What have I done?!" I cried

 

That's when he moved. I looked at him hopefully.

 

The last thing he whispered to me before he went limp in my arms was,

 

"I will never stop loving you" then his breathing stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it! I hoped you liked it! -Mimi