Chapter 1

I Don't understand

I was elated, the day was going great! I was on my way to get the rings I had prepared for me and my bummie!

I couldn't wait to see him! 4 long years of happiness for me. I loved him, I loved every part of him.

unfortunately when I went to the jewlery store to pick up our rings, it took longer than expected.

 

" Man! I'm late" I huffed.

 

i rushed to the cafe me and key were meeting at, but when I got there he was already with another guy.

 

'Its nothing' I thought to myself 'Bummie has all kinds of guy friends'

 

as I walked in I saw key and the man kiss, but I didn't see much after that. I ran, I ran to the place me and key first met.

a couple minutes later I heard panting behind me.

 

"D-Dino" he panted.

 

"Don't call me that!" I hissed

 

"Don't be like this" he whined and tried to hug me. 

I jerked away.

 

"Don't be like what?!" I yelled "Don't be mad and heart broken, that you used me and tossed me away. Don't be sad that all those years I put all my love on the table, and you only used half. I had tears flowing out of my eyes by know.

 

He looked pained, but not as pained as I was.

 

"W-what's that?" He sniffled

 

I handed it to him "Keep it, I don't need it" I handed him his ring box.

 

As I walked away I watched him drop to his knees as he opened the box.