02| Doubtful Dolphin?

Unwanted

02| Doubtful Dolphin?



If there was something that Junsu could not have in this world what would it be? He had all the love in the world, a job that he loves, money, friends, members who care deeply for him.


You could say he has a perfect life.





As a member of the most-wanted boy band, it was his job to be perfect. He looks happy to be performing perfect all the time doesn’t he?




The eyes of a human can fool many people.


He hated being perfect, being perfect all the time was so tiring.........so not human.


He wanted imperfection. Imperfection was something he needed, just once he would like to mess up live just so that he can feel like a human being.



tell me your wish, tell me that small dream you have inside of your heart

“Hello,”

“Guess who?” Junsu let out a soft chuckle; must she always be like this? He decide to play along with her, “Hmmmm…..could this be Jaejoong Hyung?”

“Yah, how can you not know your own girlfriend’s voice!?” Giggles were heard as the girl try not to laugh.

“Hmmm probably because when my girlfriend calls she asks ‘guess who’” Smiling, “TaeYeon ah,”

“Hmm..”

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing, just sitting around with the girls. We just got back from our activities.” Thus, they went on talking for hours into the night.


Kim Junsu. Kim TaeYeon.



The couple that everyone adores, the couple that everyone thought was a match made in heaven. They were just simply sent by God as soul mates. Popular, gorgeous, amazing singing, what more could you ask for?

Junsu loves TaeYeon dearly probably more than TaeYeon will ever love him. Junsu could still remember the day he first met TaeYeon in high school. She was an incoming freshman while he was a senior getting ready to graduate, of course that didn’t stop him from convincing the girl out for a date. And when he debuted they continue to see each other despites what others thought. As long as they love each other distance did not matter to them.


It wasn’t long till he finally proposes to the girl. The two were still a hot issue. The fact that Xiah Junsu is getting marry is still unbelievable, leaving millions of fans heart-broken but to some happiness because he has found the woman he truly loves. Getting marry to So Nyeo Shi Dae leader Kim Taeyeon was just a slap in the face to some.


Junsu was happy, TaeYeon was happy so why couldn’t all their fans be happy for the two?


Because that’s just the way is it, being who he is not even the richest, prettiest, smartest, most talented girl would be good enough for him.


“Junsu ah, can I ask you something?” TaeYeon holding onto his arms as they walk the busy streets of Seoul not caring the attractions that they were receiving. “What.”

“What if one day you get tired of me?” Junsu stop dead on his tracks, “Wae, why would you ever say anything like that?” TaeYeon shrug, “I just wanted to know, I mean we’ve dated since high school somewhere along the line we bound to get tired of each other right?”

“Are you doubting my love for you?” Junsu ask angrily, did she not trust him? “Anio Oppa.”

“Then are you doubting your love for me?” “ANIO! Of course not Oppa. I love you.” Before TaeYeon could walk away Junsu grab her by the shoulder pulling her into a deep kiss as millions of eyes watch in surprise. “Please note that I will never love no one nor get tired of you.”

“You promise?”

“Cross my heart,”



Next Day

“Dong bang Shin Ki Xiah Junsu and So Nyeo Shi Dae leader Kim Taeyeon were found showing affections on the busy streets of Seoul.” News of the two idols continue to spread like fire. It was unstoppable.



But your past cannot always be your future. That was just months ago when everything in Junsu’s life was easy. ‘Is this right,’ he thought staring out into the dark skies, ‘there’s no one else for me besides TaeYeon right?’


‘TaeYeon is the only one for me?’


‘She’s the person I want to spend the rest of my life with?’




What’s this, Dolphin Boy having doubts?



What happens when Dolphin Boy meets Unwanted Child? What will their lives become of? The hardships that they will face.





“And now here’s So Nyeo Shi Dae new mini-album Genie.” the song starts to play, “……tell me your wish, tell me that small dream you have inside of your heart…”





‘My wish……’










“Mianhae…..please forgive me.”