Chapter 1

You're So Beautiful (To The Beautiful You my version)
A girl with short hair was walking to her class. She was Kang Soojin a.k.a Soojun and attended Genie High School because her mother forced her to watch over her cousin Taejun. Soojin suddenly collided with someone. When she lookes up, she saw a boy. What surprised her is that he looked very much like a girl.
 
"Sorry," the boy apologized. Soojin just nodded and then asked, "Are you a newcomer?"
 
He tensed and nodded. "Yeah. I'm trying to find class 2-1."
 
"Ah, that's my class. I'll walk you there. By the way, my name is Kang Soojun." She took out her hand and the boy shook it. "Mine's Gu Jaehee."
 
After introducing, Soojin escorted Jaehee to the class. But to his surprise, the boys were goofing around. "Here we are. It might be a little too noisy, but you'll get used to it."
 
Suddenly, someone threw a banana peal towards Jaehee which landed on his face. Soojin mentally face-palmed. "Or not," she mumbled.
 
As the whole class laughed, Jaehee sighed in annoyance and tried to find a seat. Soojin noticed it and smiled. "Jaehee, go sit over there, beside Eungyeol." The girls pointed to the empty seat beside a red-head boy. Eungyeol raised his hand.
 
Then, she went over to hers which unfortunately it was beside her cousin's rival, Min Hyunjae. She glanced at him for a while, then averted her eyes to her backpack s she took out the books.
 
Soojin then saw Jaehee walk out the class. She 'psst' at Eungyeol, but he didn't hear her. "Yah, Cha Eungyeol!" This got his attention. "Yeah?"
 
"Where is the new guy going?" She curiously asked.
 
"Oh, Jongmin sent him to get a tennis ball from Sangchu," He replied, and she just nodded. Of course, Song Jongmin the bully. Later, Soojin was walking around with her iPhone at her hand. While reading something, she heard, "That newcomer was so much in trouble getting into a fight."
 
She immediately knew it was Jaehee and walked away. She found him with Eungyeol and jogged over to them. "Hey Jaehee. I heard you got into a fight," Soojin said.
 
Jaehee nodded. "But the 3rd year senior came and stopped it," Eungyeol stated. The girl's eyes widened, "Eh? Seungri sunbae?"
 
"I gotta go now. See ya later!" Eungyeol said and then jogged away, waving at the two. As soon as he was out of sight, Soojin turned to Jaehee serious. "You're a girl." It was more of a statement than a question.
 
Jaehee tensed, so that means it was true. "H-How...?" Soojin chuckled and said, "I know how to compare a girl with a boy. Besides I'm a girl too. My name is actually Soojin."
 
"Ah! I know you now! You're Kang Soojin, a famous athlete in America. No wonder I had seen you before," Jaehee remembered.
 
"The one and only. And not to get you into a shock again, the school knows I'm a girl." Before Jaehee could ask again, Soojin told her story at Genie High. "Now, don't worry about it. Your secret is safe with me. But, be careful or you might get in trouble." Jaehee nodded.
 
That night, Soojin had some exercises before going to the lockers. While she was changing, she started to cough a little and didn't notice the door open. A few minutes later, she was done and as she made her way to the door, she realized it was Hyunjae who came. Probably, he was practicing with his high jump. He didn't notice her, because he pulled off his shirt. I mean pulled it off! Blushing, the girl stumbled and accidentally knocked a locker with her hand. This made Hyunjae turn to her in shock.
 
Soojin stood there for a second, before saying "Sorry!" and ready to leave. Not just a step, Hyunjae grabbed her wrist, making her stop. "You shouldn't force yourself much," he said with a concerned hint in his voice.
 
She turned to him in frown. "Shut up. I can take care of myself." She tried to pull away but he grasped her wrist. "Can you? Alone?"
 
"Wae? Is it possible you're concerned about me?" She asked him. He didn't reply and let go of her hand.
 
"Whatever," he said, turning to the locker and taking out his shirt. "I thought so." And with that, Soojin opened the door and shut if after she got out. She just leaned against it for a few seconds, gulping, and then sighed before going to her room.
****
The next day, Soojin decided to go to the doctor. She knocked and heard a 'come in'. She walked in and shut the door. Dr. Jang turned to her. "Ah, Soojin. Come, come. I have great news for you."
 
Soojin walked over and sat down. "What is it, Dr. Jang?" The man took out a file and shoved it at her side of the desk. "Look at it, page 17."
 
The girl curiously opened at the said page and from what she read, her eyes widened. "Really?" Dr. Jang nodded, and Soojin cheered.
 
"May I be excused now? I have soccer in about half an hour." He nodded again and saw as Soojin practically jumped in joy and walked out of the office. The doctor shook his head at her clumsiness.
 
Half an hour later, Soojin was ready in a soccer outfit and out in field. Eungyeol looked at her, weirdly. "Huh? Soojin, you'll do soccer? It isn't like you."
 
Soojin's smile grew wider. "Why not? I'm fully healed!"
 
"Chincha?" Eungyeol wondered, and when Soojin nodded, he hugged her. Surprised, the girl hugged him back. When he released her, he stated, "Yosh! Let's play!"
 
Eungyeol jogged away. Soojin turned to look at her cousin and Hyunjae. They talked for a while, and when Taejun passed him, her and Hyunjae exchanged glances. She knew he was dying to know why was she playing soccer today.
 
The match went smoothly for the first half hour, but when Jaehee went to make the second goal, Jongmin purposely shoved her to the ground. Soojin, being the closest, went over to her and saw she was unconscious. She lightly shook her calling, "Jaehee! Jaehee!"
 
When she didn't respond, Soojin glared at Jongmin. Taejun and the rest came over. "What are you waiting for? Let the nurse know!" Taejun said to Eungyeol.
 
He nodded and ran away. Taejun took Jaehee bridal style and walked to the nurse office, with Soojin behind them.
****
They were at the infirmary as dr. Jang examined Jaehee. Soojin decided to ask, "Is he gonna be alright?"
 
"You don't have to worry. His breathing is normal. He just passed out from shock," dr. Jang said.
 
Everyone sighed in relief, the Taejun's phone rang. He looked at it and turned his head to Soojin. Before she could ask, he just stated, "You know where," and ran out.
 
Later, Soojin changed to her school uniform and went to the gym. Taejun was preparing for shooting his comeback as a high jumper. She scanned the gym and noticed her uncle was there, as well as Hyunjae.
 
She decided to go to him to ask him why did he come. "You here?"
 
"I'm just curious. What do you think?" He questioned the girl. She eyed him. "Honestly?" He didn't respond. "I don't know."
 
It was time. Taejun went over to the bar but unfortunately didn't cross it. Everyone became surprised, while Soojin also let out a sigh. What's gonna happen now?