I don't know if I will be happy or sad.

It's never too late for love. [one-shot]

"Jagiya.. Saranghaeyo" Minho said as we were inside our favorite Korean resto.

"Nadu saranghaeyo, jagiya." Then I gave him a peck in the lips.

"What is it that you want to say to me?" I asked him with concern in my eyes ."Is everything alright?"

"Jagiya, you know I love you, right? You know that I will do everything for you to be safe." I cut him off by placing my index finger in front of his lips. 

"Just say it, Jagiya.What is it that's bothering you?" I asked. "Is there something wrong?" Then, I place his face between my hands. Searching for something wrong.(physically)

"I'm sorry jagiya. Saranghaeyo." He said with tears building in his perfect eyes. 

"Why are you saying that? What are you apologizing for?" I asked, confusion in my eyes.

"Yuri and I are engaged." He said, looking through my eyes.

"What are you saying? Why?" I said, tears falling.

"I'm sorry but, I have to protect you."

"Excuse me. I'll just go to the restroom." I said, then, I stood up from my seat and grabbed for my bag. Before, I might even take a single step away from him, he grabbed my arm and kissed me fiercely.

"Uh!" I pushed him away. "Why are you doing this to me? You're now engaged. Go home now! Ju--ju--just l-l-le-lea-leave m-me- al-a-alone." I stuttered.

"Just remember, I'm doing this because I love you. Saranghaeyo jagiya. Mianhae." Then, he walked away from me. My legs were shaking. I think they're giving up. So, I was left there. I cried. 

"God, just let me die. I cannot endure the pain anymore." I cried loudly inside the private room.


"Hello?! You okay there?" Yuri said as I was reminiscing the happenings days ago. 

"Uh-uh.. Neh! I'm sorry! What are you saying again?"I asked her, faking a smile.

"Why are you crying though? Well, it's none of my business. Silly Yuri." She said to herself. I fake-laughed.

"What is it that you're saying to me?" I asked again.

"Well, I just wanna say that you are the maid of honor in our wedding." She said excitedly.

"WOW!" was all I can say.

(A/N: She doesn't know that Minho and Mi Young once had a relationship.)

"Isn't that wonderful! Well, Yun Hee, Soo Young, and Hana also have their parts in the wedding. I'm sure this will be the happiest day in my life! I'll make Minho happy." She said with both hands in front of her heart.

"Yeah, you should make him happy. Give him all your best. You're so lucky for having him as your fiance." I said, faking a smile.

"I know right?" Then, we both laughed.

"Oh! There they are! CHINGU!!" She shouted then, three girls entered the resto. I realized that it was Soo young, Yun Hee, and Hana. I waved at them.

"Annyeong Hasaeyo!" Yuri and I both said in unison.

"Annyeong Hasaeyo!" Hana said. "How's life for the both of you?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Good!" She answered her.

"Please excuse me." I said then, stood up to go to the restroom.

"Araso!" They answered.

I walked thoughtlessly towards the restroom door. That's when, I exploded. Several tears fell down from my eyes. God, please just let me die! I don't know how to face this challenge. Help me! I said, with tears falling continuously.

"Don't be like that." Somebody said. I looked around and saw Soo Young standing in front of me. 

(A/N: Soo Young was Mi Young's Best friend forever. She knows that Minho and her had a relationship. She is Mi Young's crying shoulder. She understands her.)

 

"Soo Young!" I hugged her tightly. My tears was staining her t-shirt. 

"Be strong. He's not the last man on Earth. Move on." She said, patting my back to comfort me.

"I want to die right now. Jagiya, I love him. "

(A/N: Due to their deep friendship, they call each other----> Jagiya.)

"I know. But, you should learn how to move on. He's getting married. You should be happy for him." She comforted me.

"Araso." I said, breaking our tight hug. "Let's go now. I'll just wash my face." I said.

"What happened to you, Mi Young?" Yun Hee said as we walked towards our table.

"Nothing. Don't mind me" I said, looking at Soo Young.

"oooo-okay." Yun Hee said. Continuing her food.

(A/N: Hana and Yun Hee also didn't know that they had a relationship.)


"Annyeong!"  They waved at me as I drive my way home with Soo Young.

"Jagiya, you okay now?" Soo young asked, concern in his eyes.

"Neh. But, I don't know if I will endure to be Yuri's maid of honor." I answered.

"I  know." She said.


Wedding day..

"Mi Young! I thought you'll not make it." She shouted as I entered her private hotel room.

"How could I not?" I answered then looked at Soo Young that is behind her. She laughed.

"I'll be at the church, araso? Good luck!" I said then, opened the door. 

"Mi Young!" Soo Young shouted. " I'll go with you." She said because she knows that I can't make it alone.

"Thank you, Jagiya!" I said. then, hugged her.

"Don't ruin you make-up jagiya. You're stunning, you know." She said. Trying to make me laugh. So, I fake-laughed again.

"What happened? Why did Minho and you broke up? Tell me the story." She said.

"Well, he said.. Yuri's father and his father have a business deal. Yuri's father said that if Minho and Yuri will not get married, he will not sign the deal. So, Minho's father said okay because their company is going down. Yuri's father also said that I will be the one to pay if the wedding will be postponed. And, Minho wants me to be safe so, he will be married to Yuri. but, Yuri doesn't know that it was all just about business. She thinks that Minho loves her. That's all." I stated the story.

"That's so sad. So, Minho really loves you, not Yuri." She said then hugged me. 

I saw Minho looking at me but, I looked away. The, I broke the hug. 

"Stay composed, jagiya. Hana,Yun Hee, and Jonghyun  are already there. Yun hee is with Onew and Hana is with Joon. bye for a while." She said.

"Araso!" I said, then, I saw Minho walking towards me. So, I ran as fast as I could. But, he's just too fast. He reached for me. 

"Jagiya!" He said.

"Don't you dare call me jagiya again! We're not lovers anymore. You're getting married, jag---Minho!" I shouted at him.

"Here comes the bride!" Someone shouted as he tries to argue with me.

"You can't run from all of this now, Minho. Go now! Make your part. You know I lo--" I stopped my mouth.

"Hey guys!" Soo Young shouted. She was with Jonghyun. 

"What? Mi Young?! Just say it." Minho said, shaking my shoulders.

"Nothing. I just wanna say Good luck! Wishing you all the best!" I said with a smile, but deep inside I wanna cry. A tear rolled down from his eyes. "Hey! Don't be sad. This is your day. You should be happy." I said. " Okay! We need to line up now! Annyeong Minho!" 

And, as I turn around and walk away I hugged Soo Young and my emotions exploded on her shoulders again.

"Jagiya," She said, patting my back.

"I'm okay!" I said.

"Mi Young!" Yuri shouted from behind. "Come here! We need to line up now. The wedding is starting." 

I wiped my tears careful not to destroy my make-up. "Coming!" i said after.

We all lined up. And the wedding march started to play. I want to cry to death but, Yuri should be the one crying. So, I held back my tears. Cameras flashed continuously as we make our way in front of the altar. *I won't say "I do". These words came up on my mind. I remember who said it. It was Minho! God! He'll run away. NO!!

It was my turn to smile at the camera. And as I walk towards my seat. I looked at Minho. He mouthed "I'm sorry & I love you.". I just smiled at him and mouthed "say I do." and then I faked a smile to hide the pain. He did not nod. He just looked away. 

"Minho!" Mr. Kwon said loudly. Trying to get his attention. Minho looked at him and took Yuri's hand. Then, the wedding ceremony started.


"Kwon Yuri, do you take Choi Minho as your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live." The priest said to Yuri.

"I do." Yuri answered quickly.

"Choi Minho, do you take Kwon Yuri as your lawful wedded wife,to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live." The priest asked him. He looked at me. I mouthed "I do" again. I looked at Soo Young.She's looking at me too. I signalled her that I can't take it anymore. I didn't wait for her reply. I ran as fast as I could. Away from the wedding scene.While running, I heard Minho spoke.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Yuri. But, I don't love you. This was all just about business. I'm sorry to all of you. I'm sorry dad and Mr. Kwon. But, I can't make it." Then, he ran away. Yuri shouted his name. 

"Mi Young!" Minho shouted as he was now outside. Maybe it was the time for me to go out from my hiding place. I looked down at him from the balcony.

"Oh. Great! Like Romeo and Juliet!" He said to me.

"Minho, don't kid with me. You should go back to her. You should've said I do. Don'y do this to her. Go back and tell her you love her." I said, with tears falling.

"I won't. 'Cause you're the only girl that I love in this world. The only one." He said.

"Minho, you know I love you, too." I said between sobs.

"See, so, don't give up on me, Jagiya." Then, he climbed up the balcony through a creeping plant. 

"Minho! You might get hurt! No!" I shouted as he climbed higher and higher. Then, he's up on the balcony with me. I sighed.

"You're the most silly boy I've ever known in this world." I laughed.

"And, you love me, right?" He asked one more time.

"Neh! Saranghaeyo Jagiya!" I said.

"Nadu saranghaeyo, jagiya!" He answered with a smirk.

"I thought it was too late for me." I said.

"It was never too late for love." He said, then kissed me fiercely. 

After the kiss, we made our way downstairs and face our fate. And, as we entered the church, everyone clapped their hands.Confusion flashed on our face. Soo Young, Hana, and Yun Hee hugged me tightly. They all said congratulations. I saw Onew and Jonghyun hugged Minho. 

"Why?" I said with confusion on my face.

"You'll know." Hana said. I looked at Yuri and she was smiling at me. 

"Yuri. I'm sorry. I love him." I said as I was now in front of her. She hugged me tightly.

"Hush! Don't worry. I already know that Minho loves you. Come." She encouraged me to come in front of the altar. She also called Minho.

"Father, let's start all over again. With her as the bride and him as the groom." She said with a grin on her face.

And the wedding ceremony started all over again with me as the bride of Minho and Minho as my groom.


"Ladies and gentlenem, I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Choi." The priest said. Everyone stood up and clapped their hands. Even, Mr. Choi was clapping his hands.  Mr. Kwon was smiling. And that smug little smile did it. A sound of a gun deafened us all. 


Hello guys!! This is my second story and my first one shot. I'm sorry for the errors. Hope you like it! Please also read, subscribe and leave a comment on my 1st fanfic. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23430/wait-for-me-kyuhyun-minho-shinee-taemin

That is the link of my other fanfic. Thank you guys for reading. Annyeong! ^^