The Lucky Charm, Ga In?

I AM Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: Should be familiar by now. Right aligned for text messages/notes. 

-

That dinner was just the start of what was to come in the next week, with 2AM being an integral part of the WGM filming, given the back to back filming schedules of WGM. After Ga In was summoned to the site of MV filming, after concluding recording of a very interesting discussion between the four AM’s over lunch.

 

“I feel like a traitor.” Seulong shook his head in disappointment, presumably directed at himself, “Helping my leader take advantage of my best friend.”

 

“Don’t worry, Seulong, Kwon-ah won’t have the courage to go through with it anyway.” Changmin comforted Seulong, whacking him on the back.

 

“It’s ironic, don’t you think? I’ve promised her that I would always stand on her side, no matter what. But now I’ve ditched her for Kwon-ah. He better be thankful.”

 

“We said that we would always stick together no matter what.”

 

“Since when is it normal that you have make a choice between two people who are so close to you. And have your actions be picked apart by the public?”

 

“It’s for the show after all. And it’s good publicity for all parties involved. Don’t worry about it. They’ll understand. They always have.”

 

“The worst part is that Ga In appears to be all chic and strong, but the reality is quite far from that. I don’t know if Kwon himself even understands that.”

 

 

After the MV filming was concluded,

 

“Im Seulong! You’re really going to get it from me!” A maddened Ga In glared at Seulong menancingly.

 

“What did I do this time?” Seulong nearly squeaked.

 

“Don’t think I don’t know that you were the one who hatched this plan. There’s no one else who would have thought of such an elaborate scheme just to trick me, and you’re one of the few people who would have a vested interest in tricking me!”

 

“Sorry, Ga Innie. You know I love you right?” Seulong attempted to appease her.

 

“Not only did you hatch that plan, which I can understand is for the sake of the show. You had to teach Kwonnie how to be beastly. Seriously.” Ga In gave him a critical look.

 

“You know I love you right?”

 

“You promised always to stand on my side. And there you are teaching Kwonnie how to…forget it.” She looked down and pursed her lips tightly.

 

“He really likes you though. But he’s inexperienced. And you know I love you right?”

 

“Just don’t dare you try it again, if not you’ll really get it from me.” Ga In jabbed a finger at Seulong’s face.

 

 

After the housewarming party,

 

“I never knew that your BEG unnies were this fun loving! They’re all incredibly fun to be around!”

 

“To think I was hoping that they would give you a hard time. What a disappointment.”

 

“Come on, we’re even. Let’s stop the rivalry. We already apologized for it!”

 

“You and Miryo unnie had something going on there, didn’t you?”

 

“The same could be said of Narsha noona and Changmin hyung!”

 

“Who are not the subjects of discussion here, if you failed to realize.”

 

“We just happened to click. And BEG are our noonas by many many years.”

 

“Well, but on WGM, that’s how we’re characterized aren’t we? Noona-dongsaeng relationship all the way?”

 

“Let’s just say, not everyone is like Kwonnie. Not everyone can handle a noona. And we should totally have another outing with BEG. It was a complete blast.”

 

“It was a fun filled recording. So much better than people telling me to appear happy while forcing me to decorate a house. If you’ll could come more often,

 it would be great.”

 

“We appear so often already. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter