From Cupid w/ Love (Angel Dara sequel)

From Cupid w/ Love (Angel Dara sequel)

 

“I’m sorry for the trouble Dara, but no one can look after my daughter” uttered Jiyong, “Is it really okay with you? She likes you more than a thousand house maids combined”

 

“It’s because I love Aunt Dara” Rae Rim interjected, crossing her arms over her chest.

 

Dara bent down a little to meet Rae Rim’s eyes and smiled “Arasso, and I love you too Rae Rim”

 

“Yippy!” Rae Rim kissed Dara on her cheeks and hugged her.

 

 

After pulling out from the hug, Dara then turned to Jiyong and answered “It’s okay Ji, I’m used of taking care of her since she was a little baby, remember?”

 

Jiyong smiled then nodded…

 

“Rae Rim, be good to Aunt Dara while I’m away, alright?”

 

“Yes DAD!”

 

“When will you and Kiko come back?” Dara asked.

 

“Kiko went to Italy last month to continue her fashion courses, she said her schedules were still indefinite…and now I’ll be away from my little angel here for a business trip to Japan” Jiyong sighed, weariness is evident on is voice, while looking at Rae Rim.

 

“But I’ll keep in touch” he added.

 

Dara nodded.

 

She then fixed her gaze on Rae Rim and smiled heartily to the kid.

 

“I’ll miss your smile” Jiyong muttered while looking at the girl before her…

 

The girl whom he really loves the most…

 

The girl who supposed to be his wife if not because of Kiko’s interference…

 

 

“I know Rae Rim will miss you too” Dara answered unknowingly, eyes still locked on Rae Rim.

 

“Let’s go inside?” she added.

 

 

 

Rae Rim nodded and ran towards the apartment with Dara trailing after her.

 

Then Jiyong walked away and whispered without looking back “I miss you Dara…so much”

 

 

 

Dara glance at Jiyong’s retreating back and heaved a sigh.

 

“I miss you Ji but there’s no turning back now…your wife and daughter need you” she quietly whispered to herself.

 

________________________________

A short letter came to Rae Rim; it was from her mom, Kiko.

 

Dear Rae Rim,

 

I want you to call this number 025-443-564…

 

Saranghae baby…I’ll never stop thinking about you.

 

I miss you a lot!

 

-Eomma-

 

 

 

When she reached for the phone and dialled the number, a voice welcomed her,

“Are you Kiko’s daughter?”

 

Confused but she answered ‘yes’…

 

 

 

Then the revelations began to unfold after Rae Rim agreed to meet him…

 

 

When she heard everything from the man who introduced himself as her mother’s companion, Rae Rim suddenly felt dizzy…

 

 

 

And the last man she saw before her vision completely became black was ‘him’, 

 

 

Him…

 

The person who knew the story all along…

 

Him……

 

The person whom her mother confides her feelings to…

 

Him…..……

 

The person who knew a lot….a lot of secrets……and a lot of stories…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agent Choi Seunghyun.

_______________________________________

 

“Rae Rim” a voice called which stirred her from sleep.

 

She slowly fluttered her eyes open and saw her doctor and her newfound friend, Seunghyun.

 

“How are you feeling?” asked Seunghyun.

 

“Gahd! I can’t believe I’m babysitting after you” he added earning a chuckle from her.

 

“I’m sor-” her reply was cut off by her doctor.

 

“You need to know about your condition” her doctor stated.

 

 

Seunghyun tapped the doctor’s shoulder, hinting him to stop… for now she needed to rest.

 

 

But Rae Rim stubbornly insisted on knowing her current health condition.

 

 

 

“You have a cancer but treatments were foun-”

_______________________________________

 

 

Psycomoure's Restaurant at 9:00 in the evening.

 

 

“Ji?”

 

“Dara?”

 

“What are you doing here?” they asked in unison.

 

*******************