This Is Enough

The True Behind The Screen : Jealousy Can Lead To Bad Thing

'Aishhh!!!! how could this thing getting worse day by day???? How could he's doing something like that? I know it's just for fan service. But it's too much. The people out there even think that they're real. And God now that's not true. Aish!!! This is really annoying. How could people getting crazy with something like that? They're just acting! Argh!!!! It's a part of his fault too anyway. If he's not that easy to get this cases will not grown big like this. Aishhh!!!!'

"Hyung! Are you okay? Why are you shaking your head like that?" asked a cute man who sit beside him. He almost forget that he's not alone. He is in the car with his dongsaeng, his manager and the driver. They're on the way back to the dorm. They just finished their activited from radio DJ. And when he's bored he opened his laptop to browsing about his related member. But,,,unfortunately, he found something that made him really upset. How couls he's not? When his beloved boyfriend get paired with another guy and they even get won for 'The Best Couple'' They even won over the other straght couple. Remember that thing,,,make him really upset. 

"Hyung!" He's a little startled when his cute dongsaeng snapped him from his thougt.

"Sungmin hyung. Are you okay? Why you didn't answer me? I called you so many times but you're just like out of nowhere. What happen? " asked him.

"Nothing in me is okay, Wookkie. It's really not okay right now." Sungmin said to Ryeowook gave him a chill with his tone. Ryeowook know clearly that this one condition of his Hyung is not the good one. Something bad must be happen later. Even he's didn't know what's gonna happen, he just hope that it's not too bad thing. Because to say it truly, the Sungmin he looks now is really scary. And that make him really worried so he just kept silence and pray in the heart hoping that Sungmin hyung will not doing something crazy.

After some minutes,,,finally they arrived at their dorm. Without word,,,Sungmin walk into lift and left Ryeowook and his manager in confused.

"What happen to him??" asked his manager to Ryeowook.

"I don't know, Hyung. But one thing that I know that's a bad sign. Something bad is gonna happen but I don't have idea with it." said Ryeowook. Afraid of something really bad will happen they tried to go after Sungmin.

On the other hand,,,Sungmin already reached his floor. Without knocked the door he came in made his hyungs that already inside surprised by his action.

"Why in a rush, Min??? You even didn't knocked it?" asked Leeteuk.

"Is Eunhyuk in his room?" asked Sungmin didn't even care to answered Leeteuk's question.

"Yes, he is. But,,,hey!!!! What the????" said leeteuk wondered what happen to their sweety bunny Sungmin.

Meanwhile,,,Eunhyuk who lay in bed startled by Sungmin action who bust in with 'bang' sound.

"Minnie hyung,,,,you're shocked me." said Eunhyuk.

"It's enough, Hyuk! I can't bear with it anymore." said Sungmin make Eunhyuk confused.

"What are you talking about, Hyung? I really didn't understand with..."

"STOP IT!" cutted Sungmin make Eunhyuk startled. Sungmin sigh and try to control his emotion. However,,Eunhyuk is his lovely boyfriend. And he didn't want to see the one he loved hurt.

"Just stop it, can you? Try to  respect me. I'm your REAL BOYFRIEND. Could you please remember that???" said Sungmin make Eunhyuk even more confused.

"Really, Hyung. I don't have idea with your words."

Sungmin chuckled. "You're really didn't know or just pretend to didn't know? C'mon Hyukkie!!! You're not child anymore. You must know what the meaning of my words."

"I swear I didn't know anything. How could I know if suddenly you bust inside and said those words that I really didn't know what it's mean. How could you...."

"It's about you..." cutted Sungmin "and Donghae." And this sentences from Sungmin even make Eunhyuk more more confused.

"Me and Donghae? And what with me and Donghae?"

"Really, Hyuk. You..." Sungmin sigh.

"Hyung,,,"

"Stay away from Donghae!" said Sungmin in sudden getting Eunhyuk so shocked.

"What?!!!!"

"Are you deaf? I said..."

"No!" this time Eunhyuk the one who cutted Sungmin's words. "It's not that I didn't hear you, it's just..."

"If you hear it then do it." said Sungmin.

"But, Hyung. Why???" asked Eunhyuk confused.

"Because I want you to do it." Sungmin said firmly.

"There's must be a reason why you want me to stay away from him."

"Because I didn't like it."

"But, Hyung. How could I...."

"JUST DO IT, I SAID!!!" snapped Sungmin made Eunhyuk startled. "Is it too hard for you to do it??? Who is your boyfriend trully? Me? or Donghae?"

"Of course it's you, Hyung." said Eunhyuk. Sungmin sigh. He really getting frustated by this thing. For a moment they kept silence until Sungmin speak so soft.

"This is reached my limit, Hyuk. You and Donghae are too much. Really,,,,did you two will kept this thing forever and make me suffer?"

"Hyung,,,,I,,,I,,," Eunhyuk really didn't know what to say. Because trully, he didn't know what excatly happen with his boyfriend.

"Just stay away from him, can you?"

"Hyung,,,I'm sorry but I really blind with what you said. I..."

"EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THINK YOU TWO ARE REAL. YOU ARE HIS. AND HE IS YOURS!!!!" Shout Sungmin in front of Eunhyuk make Eunhyuk gasp in shock because how upset Sungmin to him, He never shout at him. It's really the first time. Eunhyuk really near to tear up and about to say something but Sungmin said first.

"I can't take it anymore, Hyuk. Knowing that his boyfriend get paired with anyone else,,,what do you think it feels??? Knowing that the one you love hug another guy or even a girl,,,how do you feel, Hyuk??"

"But Hyung,,,you know it that all of that action is just a fanservice. You even do it too."

"It's different, Hyuk."

"Where's the different? You two hug each other. Even KyuMin shipper want you two to be real." Eunhyuk said it with a little pain in his heart. Because,,however it called. Still,,,seeing his boyfriend hugged another guy is hurt.

"They just want us to be real. Not like EunHae shipper, HaeHyuk shipper or whatever it called. They believed that you two are real." said Sungmin then chuckled make Eunhyuk wondered what was in his boyfriend's head.

"No doubt. Everyone,,,even if they're not ELF's will thinks so because of you and Donghae action. You two even get 'The Best Couple'. Really Hyukkie. Even the world believe alf dead that you two are real." Sungmin said and they kept silence for a moment untill suddenly Sungmin get up and shout at Eunhyuk.

"It's all your fault, Hyuk! How could you that easy to touch by everyone else. Even from the other band. You just stay there let them touch you everywhere. Without even think my feeling as your trully boyfriend."

"Hyung!!!!" snapped Eunhyuk get up also. "Do you by any chance point me as a cheap who let anyone else touch me anywhere??? How could you think like that about me? You're my boyfriend, Hyung. How could you said it like that???"

"Why couldn't I? There's a billion videos, pictures, and much more that can prove my words. Moreover with that Donghae. I think my eyes is already sore to see that thing of you and him." Sungmin said with cassually and that's make Eunhyuk really hurt. How could his sweet boyfriend saying those things to him without even think if he's hurt or not by his words

"Really, hyung....I think we're done debating this issue."

"I do think so before, Hyuk. But now,,,it getting even worse. You know,,,almost everybody went crazy for wish that both of you is real. That you're HIS."

"But you know it self that I''m not HIS...I'm always YOURS"

"I'm not that confident right now Hyukkie...You're just....."

"Are you doubting me?"

"I can't help it. You make me."

"Me...what???? Hyung,,,really,,,I..."

"I need a time to be alone. Just,,,don't go near me for a while." said Sungmin make Eunhyuk gasped in shock.

"What? Hyung,,,,"

"I'm tired, Hyuk. I'll go to my room. Don't even think to follow me."

"But, Hyung...."

"I mean it, Hyuk." said Sungmin when he realise that Eunhyuk is gonna follow him. And that words enough to make Eunhyuk stay there like statue even when Sungmin already left his room. He just stand there getting confused and all. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do. The one he know is every words that Sungmin said just now are really serious. He is affraid. Affraid that all of this will over here. And he didn't want it. Everything is just too beautiful to be over. And the rest of that night he just cried and cried again. Think something that he never want to happen. He just cried right there and pray to God that it's just a dream that he will wake up tomorrow with smile on his lovely boyfriend's face. But he know very well that it's impossible. This is not dream.

 

*     *      *