Final

Fallen leader

Two years later

Onew was watching Shinee's goodbye stage, a smile evident on his face as he knew that it meant the group would earn their much deserved break. Turning off the screen, the singer couldn't help but to smile at all the memories that he shared with those four other boys, knowing that the decision he made in the meeting room was not made in vain.

"Hyung! Let's go eat!" Quickly turning around in his chair he met the eyes of the overly enthusastic dancer whose arms were swinging about. Chuckling to himself, Onew rose from his chair walking painfully slow to the group of boys, laughing at the groans of impateince that he recieved. 

"You guys need to learn to stop moving so fast, I'm getting old, I can't keep up with crazy kids." The rapper merely scoffed throwing a soft punch to the shorter's arm laughing at how Jinki was only a few years older than the rest. Swinging an arm around the two members closest to him, Onew guided the group out the door and to their dinner in a mess of laughter and jokes. Arriving at the resturant, Onew had to shush his dongsaengs several times seeing as all they were good for was pulling attention to the group. A dreadful hour of autographs, photographs and screaming girls later, the group was finally able to sit down in peace. As the table members continued to joke with one another Onew opted to falls into silence. Looking around at his dongsaengs, Jinki let himself relax completely, knowing that he didn't have to worry about not being part of the family anymore. 

"To Jinki Hyung! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" And with that the clumsy man was welcomed back to reality with a cake in the face and several kisses from his loving dongsaengs. "WE LOVE YOU HYUNG!"

 

Note: You may interpret this however you like. Onew's dongsaengs may be Shinee, but they also may be EXO. It is up to you to decide if whether or not Onew left that meeting that day.