"Dad, you nosy old man"

"He's Mine. My only exception"

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*    02   _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

"Well what do you wanna know, I can tell you anything, you want me to, I'm a pretty open person" he said bringing both hands above his head before crossing them casually, looking so calm and relax, I walked behind him trying to study just what type of person he was, time like these I find the advantages of taking psychology as a major.

He's the kind of person, who acts in the way they think; smile when they're happy and frown when they're sad, people like these are told to be the ones the can be most trusted; you know what their thinking just by looking at their body language or facial expression.

Then a thought crossed my mind- am I giving myself reasons, to give this boy a chance, to be trusted?

Then I shook the thought away, why would I? That's the same as self suicide, on my part.

"You look peaceful" I subconsciously said out loud making him stop in his tracks before turning around to look at me with confusion, instantly turing into a big wide grin, "I do?" I nodded shyly still not wanting to look into his eyes.

He ran towards before slinging his arm across my shoulder, "Now, Key what do you wanna know?" He asked as we carried on walking in the sand, his hand sitting far too comfortably on my shoulders; cliche much.

Without even realising it, I did the impossible, the unthinkable- "K-Kibum, Kim Kibum". I had this urge that made me just want to open up to him. It scared me, never once had I acted this way, so carefree and... happy?

"Even your name is pretty; I know how difficult it must be to trust a stranger... but I want to be your friend"

I was rendered speechless once again, he looked at me so sincerely, with no hidden intentions, I really wanted to believe him but the memory of my mom leaving kept replaying in my head.

But I wanted to take the risk, something inside me wanted to say that Jonghyun could be my exception; an exception, to who I let inside my circle of trust. A circle which only consisted of me, myself and I.

"W-what... do you do?" I asked him, shakily. Eyes focused on the the golden grains that moulded my foot prints, not wanting myself to fall in a deep dark pit called 'new interest'.

"Well, I'm a waiter at the 'Laguna'...um I'm 22, in my last year of collage and majoring in a hectic business and marketing class; left the busy life of Seoul for a wonderful life near the seaside... and that's about it, pretty boring,right? Not really a life of a mass murder or , see" he said looking at me with bright puppy eyes and a genuine smile plastered in face.

I giggled.

I giggled... like a girl, in front of a dude. I wanted to die and just drown myself in the clear water; why am I so unlucky today? I asked myself.  

My cheeks were worst than tomatoes, worst than the most pigmented red lipstick, I was so flustered and annoyed with myself that it took some time before I noticed you staring at my flushed face, with a smile.

My eyes doubled, no tripled their own size, I must have looked worse than a clown, being all red like that and to make the matter worst the moment it began to die down and return to my normal pinkish flush, you just had to go ahead and say the most obnoxious and bothersome thing.

"You blush cute too, Key; you're really cute. Like ,cuter than a kitty...but I do think, you look the cutest when you smile, I really like you're dimples"

And it wasn't a surprise that my cheeks turned into patches of scorching hot lava, I was so flustered and hot, I seriously didn't know what else to do. Like what kind of guy calls another guy cute (he said cute more than three times, not that I was counting) ...is he gay?

"And one other thing you might want to know about me, I do prefer cute boys rather than girls" he informed with a wink... is this guy openly hitting on me? The nerves of some people. Would, I be lying if I said that I didn't feel a strong sense of relief when I found out that he preferred guys over girls? No... actually I would be.

"I'm not judging" I said quickly, far too quickly if I was to say so myself, I didn't want you think that I was this ugly duckling who's narrow minded because I'm not, I'd be a hypocrite if I did.

Then before I knew it, this addictive melodic like laughter began to fill the unwanted atmosphere that surrounded us, "I'm guessing we both play for the same team, then" and once again I was turned into a mute, was I so obvious; maybe the eyeliner gave it away but I can't help it. I hate my eyes their so small and squinty, when I smile it doesn't even look like I have any and I hate it. While my head was in panic, the sounded that was beginning to become my own personal addiction, grew louder. My eyes looked at his with panic.

"Hey, who am I to judge? Don't look like the whole world just clasped, I'm not disgusted because in all fairness, I'm rather pleased" he said with a stupid lopsided grin after letting his laughter die down.

Well it just did, I thought to myself because there I was all flustered and pink, as well as over joyed and relief that I found out, that an attractive and humorous stranger was gay. I shouldn't be feeling this way nor be acting in such a way that makes it feel that trusting him was something I can easily do. Because sometimes that more I think and feel I can, I probably would and I can't risk that. I just simply won't allow it.

"It's the eyeliner that have it away. Although, I don't know why you chose to put them on, I think your eyes are perfect the way they are" you complimented with a lopsided smile.

I blushed once again- with him around the only colour I'll be, would be bright red, I thought to myself as we stopped in front of a small beach cafe.

"I was thinking hot chocolate sounds good, especially since its started to get chilly" Jonghyun said leading me to the nicely decorated cafe with bright pinks and yellows matching the bright colours of the sunset.

I wanted to pay for myself, as I remember that a smoothie was already given to me as a treat by him already but he shook his head and said that it was fine; that day I found out just how stubborn you were.

With delicious, hot chocolate in both hands, we found a spot perfect to watch the sunset.

"Tell me about yourself" you said as we were beginning to get quite.

I contemplated on how much I should tell him, "I think you know enough" I said.

"Aww~~~ Key, don't be like that, I mean how old you are or what subject you take?

I really wanted to push though and tell him that my name is really all he needed to know but those puppy eyes do know how to be of use to their owner as they had me talking about the general stuff about myself,

"Well, I'm 21... I uh take phycology as well as fine arts; I'm an only child and I hate the colour red"

Red, was my favourite colour but you had me blushing so hard that think I've started to loathe it.

After that we talked, although it was really always him that did the talking, I didn't want to talk thinking how I'm might get too carried away, however it was really fun talking to him.

I found out more about his life than he did mine because its better to be safe than sorry, I always believed.

I was really starting to open up, in a sense where I could tell jokes or comment on something he said but that was until I realised how much 'not more than an hour' really meant because without even knowing it, 3 hours has already passed by and I knew how my dad would start to interrogate me like a police inspector to its suspect because I'm not the type of person to be still out, lingering the streets at this time of day.

"I'm really sorry, Jonghyun but I have to go, my dad's probably wondering where I am" I said quickly gathering up the thin cardigan that I took off, probably not even an hour into the whole conversation.

"I'll walk you home" he offered before standing up, patting both thighs with his hands and being the gentleman the he was opening the door so I could walk through it. I couldn't contain the smile that instantly painted themselves onto my lips.

"Thanks for taking me home, Jonghyun. You really didn't have to" I said as I was nearing my house, light already on, indicating that my dad was indeed home... waiting for me, oh crap. The joy of having to explain why I was out so late. Although being out at 8 o'clock in the evening for a grown up 21 year old wasn't really the problem, it was the fact that, that 21 year old was me.

"It's really nothing, Key. I enjoyed hanging out with you... maybe we could go hang out again sometime" he said before we stopped right in front of a crimson red gate that came just above our waist.

With my mind being plagued by questions and doubts, the nagging- what if's and the annoying- but's, made me want to try and experience something new; I wanted to become friends with him, his a good guy, someone who can be trusted.

"Y-you don't... I mean it was only a suggestion, rea-" Jonghyun started mumbling of, it's definitely better being the one that causes the blushing.

"I'd love too" I said confidently with a smile, letting the same pair of dimples show that he once called cute.

He stared at me with saucer like eyes, I was prepared to catch them, I thought that they were going to pop out because of how big they've become.

"Y-you'd love too?"

The same smile on my face became brighter as I nodded while a small giggle left my lips as you continued to look so baffled and bewildered.

I would of loved to stay there and just enjoy the expression painted on his face but I knew that the longer I took, the longer my interrogation will be.

"I have to go now... I guess, I'll see you when I see you" I said, hands already grip tight around the handle of the front gate.

"Tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 3 o'clock" he said eyes not even bothering to look anywhere near mine. I stifled a chain of laughter, nodding to let you know that everything was okay.

I was already facing the door with keys at hand,when I decided to check, if he had already left and to my amazement the same puppy was still standing in front of my gate only this time a pleased looked was etched into his face, making my heart skip that extra beat I never knew existed.

He locked eyes with me, I couldn't help but smile before mouthing a quick and haste "Go" along with a flick of the hand, he smiled that lazy kind of smile before nodding and making his way back home.

Too caught up in the moment, I was shocked to find my father with a sly grin plastered on his face while comfortably leaning at the side of the door.

"Sooo~ Who was that?" He asked me with the same sly grin and raised eyebrows.

"N-no one" I stuttered, knowing full well that my father knows that, 'that' wasn't exactly 'no one'.

"Well, that 'no one' has a pretty good skill of making my only son, blush" he said as a matter of factly, before going inside the living room. I followed taking my shoes off before placing a hand on red scorching cheeks. It wasn't exactly hard to make me blush, considering he had me resembling an open watermelon, near enough one hundred percent of the time.

"I like, 'no one'. I think you should go and meet him at 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon" my father winked before taking a sip of his coffee.

I looked at him, more confused than Jonghyun probably was because at the time, only one question was flashing and ringing on my head... How did he know?

He chuckled at my baffled reaction, before jutting his lips towards the direction of a slightly creaked open window with the curtains opened wides enough for a pair of eyes to look through... Dad!!!

I bolted to my room, knowing full well that hiding, Jonghyun from my father was something easy. However hiding from the constant butterflies and tingly sensations was something that might need professional help.

"Dad, you nosy old man"

 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*    02   _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

Please excuse the grammer and spellings theres probably loads in there, sorry :(

 

Yay, second chapter is up.

 

Hope you like it people and thank you ever so much for subscribing,  you're all making me feel like i just one

 

the lottery.

 

So hugs to you all, I love you peps xxx

 

Please Comment and Subscribe (makes the update the little faster, lolz)

 

Next update would be.... when ever; well hopefully this coming sunday when i finish it, im actually thinking of

 

extending so scenes to make it less rushed.

 

Tell me what you think my minions, how to improve and everything, shout out to my awesome subscriber

 

2minLOVEforever you brave, person thank you for doing what you did, i really do think its better this way.

 

 -iloveyou-