We all love pandas

Mine

 

nyongtori

Mine 

 

 

"Mine, mine, mine." The rich young boy named Kwon Jiyong points to colorful toys on the shelf in the toystore. "All are mine." Jiyong says. His voice isn't happy as normal kids when they get toys from their parents but prosessive. An old man who stands next to him just smiles roboticly. "Yes young master, all are your." He is Jiyong's bulter. Maybe that is the reason why he not happy like other kids. Those toys are his birthday gift from his parents but they give him a credit card to buy anything he wants instead of handing it to him and say "Happy birthday, my son!". They are too busy, they don't have time for little things. Those little things are resolved by this old man, who is called his butler. He get use to that but still feels sad. He is just a 8 years old kid.

 

"Grandpa, can I have it?" The little kid pops out from nowhere, clings on the old man - who he calls Grandpa's legs. He smiles widely and shows the giant panda toy to him.

 

"Oh no Ri ah, we can't buy it." The old man shakes his head. The little boy named Ri pouts. And Jiyong, who didn't say anything since the boy suddenly appears, notices that it is so cute.

 

"Grandpa, it's soooo cuteeeee~~~" Ri whines. He wants this toy so bad. He must has it. "Grandpa, look at Mr.Panda's eyes!" He pushes the panda toy to faces to his grandpa and points to the panda toy's little eyes with the dark circles around it. "Mr.Panda says he wants to live with us. He wants it so badddd~~~"

 

"The one who wants it to live with us is you. And don't name the toy which not yours." His grandpa says. Jiyong keeps quiet and stares at the little annoying but cute kid. He finds that the boy is even cuter than the toy he hugs. And somehow, his eyes looks similar to the panda in his arms.

 

"Will be mine soon." The boy mumbles. But the old man still hears it.

 

"Ri ah, why don't you choose other toys? There are many cute toys in here." The old man takes one of those Donalt ducks on the nearest shelf. "Like Mr.Donalt duck."

 

"But I like Mr.Panda." The boy hugs his Mr.Panda tightly. "He is so cute and fluffy to death."

 

"Why don't you take Little Panda instead? Look at his eyes, he wants to be with you too. He is also cute and fluffy." The old man knows about this toystore. Toys in here are too expensive, he can't ford to buy the giant panda for his grandson but maybe the little.

 

"Hmmm." The boy bites his lower lip. It's hard to him to choose one. He likes Mr.Panda but he likes Little too. He stares at them then suddenly says after a long time to think. "Grandpa, The Big (Mr.Panda) and Little love to live together. Can they live with us? Please~" Actually he whines at the last word. And he opens his eyes widely makes the puppy eyes. He knows his grandpa can't ignore it and has to buy for him.

 

No, no, you can't knock me out by that cute puppy eyes. The old man's inner says.

 

"Grandpa, pweaseee~~~" More aegyo in the boy's voice.

 

No, no. Hell no.

 

"Mine." The cold voice comes from behind that interrups Ri and his grandpa's conversation. Ri just notices that there is a boy around his age stands here. He titles his head, stares curiously at the new friend.

 

"Mine." Jiyong repeats and points to the boy this time. Ri thinks that he wants his baby pandas, he scares and hug Mr.Panda and Little tightly.

 

"Go away. They are mine. Mine. MINE." Ri hides his toys behind his back. But his back is smaller than the giant panda, Jiyong still sees that toy.

 

The young master takes one step forward. The scared baby Ri takes few steps back to go far away from the boy.

 

"Mine." Jiyong grabs the panda boy's wrist and says. Ri and his grandpa are surprised.

 

"Young master, you can't." His butler - Ri's grandpa explains. "He is my grandson, not a toy in this store."

 

"I.said.mine." He tights his grip that hurts the younger boy. Ri yelps. "L-let me go." He struggles to escapes from Jiyong.

 

"I don't need those stupid toys. I just WANT him."

 

"B-but he isn't a toy." His butler tries to explains again.

 

"Yes, i'm NOT a toy." Ri is angry now.

 

"Be mine and I will buy Big and Little for you." Jiyong whispers next to the boy's ear. And he smiles when it works. The younger boy changes his attitude immalately from angry to smile ear-to-ear. He even let Jiyong hold his hand. His grandpa is in shock.

 

"Say to your grandpa, you are Jiyong's." Jiyong demands and Ri obeys.

 

"Grandpa, I'm Jiyong's." His grandpa is in shock twice. "He said he will buy Big and Little for me if I will-" He can't finishes his sentences because a hand is covered his mouth.

 

"You need to shut your annoying mouth up. Now let’s go home. With Big and Little Panda, of course.”

 

End.