I Need You Now !

I Need You Now !

Eunhyuk POV

 

I already finished all of my tasks at my office. Then, I closed my eyes for a while, I felt little bit sleepy. I woke up in a sudden because of the vibration of my cell phone in my poket.

I opened my eyes when I saw who was calling me.

Oh, the name of my little baby appeared on the screen. I picked up the phone.

“ Hae baby, do you miss me ? “ I while smiling.

“ Hyukkie, can you help me ? Please. There is a burglar here. He uses mask that cover his face. And he also brings a knife. Hyukkie, please help me. I don’t want to die now. I wanna get married with you first before I die. “ Donghae said.

What the hell ? Burglar ? Oh no my baby !

“ oh ok baby. Im going to you now ! Please, take care of yourself. Bring some weapons to protect yourself ! “

I ran out from my office and I entered my car. Drove it faster. Oh my baby, if something bad would be happened to you, I would  never forgave that stupid burglar. I promised !

 

===

 

I arrived in front of Hae’s house. I parked my car everywhere then I run to Hae’s house.

OMG ! The door was opened so widely ! Oh stupid burglar ! Don’t you dare to touch my Hae ! If you did it, you would die!

 

I ran and entered Donghae’s house. Oh I got shocked because of the condition in the living room was so mess. The sofas on the sideways, the books on the table were fallen to the floor.

Oh the burglar was so angry, wasn’t he ? He smashed all the stuffs here.

I remembered something ! My baby Hae ! Where was he ?

“ Donghae ! “ I called him and I ran to the kitchen.

But, Donghae wasn’t there.

“ baby ! Hae baby! “ I called him again but no answer.

I went back to the living room.

“ oh my God, Hae baby. Where are you ? “ I said.

I was so panic. Did the burglar kidnap him ? Oh no. Donghae is mine. Only mine.

I started to find Donghae again. I went to upstairs, to Hae’s room. I Hope he was hiding his self from that burglar.

“ Hae baby! “ I called him again, and I opened the door of Donghae’s room.

And I disappointed because I saw nothing. Donghae wasn’t here too.

I sat on the bed. So frustrated.

“ Hae baby, where are you… “ I said sadly.

This was my fault. I was too late to be here. I was late.

Now, my baby was brought by that burglar. Now, what should I do ?

Call the police ? No. Police would be action after 12 hours.

Ah, I could feel my eyes blurred. Omg was I crying ?

Sob, sob, sob.

“ Hae baby, mianhae. *sob* “

“ baby, where are you… “

I stood up lazily. Didn’t have energy to walk.

Suddenly, I saw a paper on the table. I was so anxious. And I walked closer to the table.

There were words on the paper.

Hyukkie, please open the wardrobe .

 

I turned my head to the right side n I stared at the wardrobe. That wardrobe ? What’s wrong with it ? Or, is there Donghae hiding his self from the burglar?

I ran to the wardrobe quickly, and then opened the wardrobe!

“ Hyukkie ! “ Donghae suddenly appeared in the wardrobe and hugged me tightly.

“ Hae baby! Hae baby ! Are you ok huh? “ I said while touching his face by my hands and stared to his sparkle eyes. I didn’t see the frightened in his eyes.

“ Hyukkie, I miss you ! “ he said and hugged me again.

Oh, did he miss me that much ?

“ baby, where is the burglar ? “ I asked to him while rubbed his back.

“ eung… the burglar… ah the burglar already went out after I hit him by… ah by baseball stick. “ he said panickly.

Oh what’s going on ? Did he hide something from me ?

“ ah, are you serious ? Did you hit him ? “ I asked him.

“ of course ! I hit him until he fell to the floor and bloody ! Ya ! He was bloody ! Then he ran out! “

“ then, why did you here in the wardrobe ? I thought, you were hiding yourself from the burglar because you are afraid of him. “

“ no ! “ he snapped.

“ i-im not afraid of him ! But… im afraid if… “ he stopped his words.

I risen my eyebrows and waited for his next words.

“ if what ? “ I asked anxiously.

“ if I lose you. “ he said while smiling at the end.

He smiled so widely and put his hands on my shoulder.

I smiled. Oh this kid was flirting me ! Haha Hae, could you be more serious ? I’m serious now.

“ oh god Hae ! You are so adorable. Uh, wanna pinch you. “ I said while pinching his cheeks.

And he smiled again. Oh what’s wrong with this fishy ? Don’t give me that smile, Hae. You  made me wanna kissed you deeply !

“ then, what kind of your stuffs that he stole ? “ i continued asking him.

“ he wanted to steal my heart but I wouldn’t give it to him because my heart already yours. “ he said such words again.

Ohmy, what’s happened with him ? He was so cheesy now ! Oh god, I couldn’t hold it. Could I eat him now ?

“ ah baby, I’m serious now. Please, don’t be such cheesy. Now is not a good time to flirt me. I’m serious, baby. “

He looked down sadly. Oh, I’m sorry Hae if I hurt you.

I touched his cheeks and I rubbed it softly.

“ Hae baby. Please tell me the truth. What did he steal ? “ I asked him softly.

He shook his head.

Eh ?

“ he stool nothing, Hyuk. “ he said while staring at my eyes.

“ eh ? Why ? “

“ because there was no burglar here. “ he said sadly.

Eh ? So, did he lie ? But why ?

“ what does it mean, Hae ? There was no burglar ? “

He nodded.

“ ne Hyuk. I’m sorry. I lied to you. I’m sorry. “

“ why Hae ? Why did u lie to me ? I… I thought that really was a burglar here. And he stool something, maybe he killed you or something like that. But… you were lying. “

“ Hyukkie, i-I’m sorry. I did it because… because I miss you. “ he said shyly.

Eh? What ? Miss me ? Aahhh my baby… I miss you toooo.

“ hahaha my Hae is missing me. I miss you too honey ! More than you miss me. “

“ I know you are so busy with your work. You rarely visit me here, rarely meet me. I planned this before so that you could be here with me. Finally, I can see your handsome, gorgeous face. I really miss you. Sorry. “

“ no need Hae. I’m the one who should say sorry to you. Sorry if I’m being busy now. Sorry, if I have no time with you. But really, I miss you too. “ I held his hands tightly. His hands were so soft, and warm.

“ it’s ok Hyukkie. Now, you are here with me. I’m really happy. Thank you Hyukkie! “ he hugged me again.

“ Hae baby, I love you. “ I whispered to his ear, softly.

“ I love you too. More than you love me. “ he said.

“ hey, that’s my words baby. “ I said while touching his cheeks.

“ hmm Hyukkie, I wanna ask you something. “

“ yes, please baby. “ I said and kissed his hand.

“ you are a burglar, aren’t you ? “ he asked me.

Eh ?

“ ha ? Burglar ? Of course not, Hae ! I’m not. I have a good job, baby. “

“ no! You are a burglar, because you already stool my heart. “ he said shyly while smiling.

Oh no, my baby Hae is so cheesy now. Haha he was flirting me.

“ ah baby Hae ! You are so naughty today ! “

He laughed happily.

Ok, I would join it. I would flirt you back. Haha.

“ baby, did you sell lamps ? “ I asked him seriously.

“ eh ? No. I’m not a sales, Hyuk. What are you talking about ? “

“ because you always light my heart that was full with a darkness. “ I flirted him back. Haha.

He smiled shyly again. Oh my HaeHae really sweet now. I really wanna felt him now, can i?

“ ahhh Hyukkie ! Why did you flirt me back? I’m the only one who planned this first. So, you can’t follow it. You aren’t allowed to do that. “ he pouted his lip and fold his hands front of his chest.

Oh this kid is really so gorgeous when he was pouting his mouth.

“ Hae baby, do you want some kisses from me ? “ I asked him while winking my eyes.

He slapped my cheeks soflty.

“ stop it, Hyukkie. I didn’t want it. “ he said and looked around.

“ hey hey  baby. You look so sweet while you are angry like this. “

“ do not touch me. “

“ haha why are you so angry with me just because of that small problem ? Oh Hae baby, really miss me. Haha “

“ stop talking Hyukkie. “

I smiled. I should flirt him again.

“ Hae baby, you are tired, aren’t you ? “

“ why ? I’m doing nothing. Why do I have to feel tired? “ he asked me.

“ oh are you sure ? Because you are running in my mind and never stop. So, you must be so tired, baby. “

He grinned, smiled, then laughed.

“ huahahahaa… “

“ Hyukkie, you are so smart for making those flattery. “ he laughed while hitting my chest softly.

I’m happy because of his laughed. I adore him so much !

“ yah, I have learnt it from my cheesy baby. Because he is the only one who start this flirtation. “ I said.

“ haha ok, it’s my turn. Hyukkie, I feel so dizzy. “ he said while touching his head.

“ eh, why baby ? “

“ because you are spinning in my mind. And I got dizzy because of you. “

“ hahahaa OMG Hae. That’s a good seduction. You are so naughty ! “

“ your turn, Hyuk ! “ he said while punching my shoulder.

“ oh ok. Hmm, I feel an earthquake, Hae. Did you feel that ? “

“ ha ? No. I didn’t feel it. When was it ? “

“ I don’t know. I just feel my heart shakes every time I beside you. “ I said while pointing at my heart, and smiled.

“ huahaha Hyukkie. It feels like I wanna jump from the high place. Please, stop it. Haha “ he laughed loudly.

“ oh ok then, i’ll stop it “ I said then I turned back and walked straight.

i pretended to be angry with him.

I was planning something. I’m sure that he would be so melting now. *smirk.

“ hyu-Hyukkie, where are you going ? “ he asked me and walked behind me.

“ going home. “ I said and kept walking.

“ Hyukkie, are you angry ? “ he asked.

I didn’t answer it.

“ Hyukkie , answer me ! “

I kept walking and ignored him.

Suddenly, I felt hand held my arms. Oh, that is my baby’s hand. So soft..

“ Hyukkie, please tell me. What have I done ? “

I stopped walking.

“ I didn’t make any mistakes but why you are angry, Hyuk? What’s my fault ? “ he asked me. And I could hear that he was about to cry. His voice was shaking.

“ Hyuk, I’m sorry. “

“ Hae, I’m tired. I’m so tired. “ i said and turned my body, and I faced him.

“ wh-why ? Tired for what ? “ hi was sobbing.

Oh, he is crybaby. So sensitive. Ah, I love to so much !

“ I’m tired for being your boyfriend. Tired !! “ I shouted at him.

He opened his mouth. I was sure that he shocked.

“ why Hyuk ? I love you. Really I love you. I’m afraid if I lose you. Please, don’t leave me. I love you, I need you. Please. “ he begged me.

Oh, I’m so happy for seeing this crybaby was begging.

“ I’m tired because of being your boyfriend. Just your boyfriend. You know, I wanna marry you. Be your husband, and have a happy life together. Only two of us. “ I said while smiling.

He opened his eyes widely, and stared at me. And slowly, he smiled.

“ Hyukkie… ! “ he hugged me.

I laughed and hugged him back. Rubbed his back, and kissed his top head.

“ I love you baby. Really really love you. I wanna marry you, can I ? “

He nodded.

“ of course you can ! Please do it ! Propose me now if you can ! I’ll be waiting for it ! Be your wife, and have a small family. “ he said and kept on hugging me.

“ of course i’ll do it someday. When I have enough money, when I have been ready for it, i’ll propose you. I promise. “ I said seriously.

He was crying. Oh…

“ baby, why are you crying ? “

“ I’m crying because… hiks.. I’m happy. I’m glad since I’m being your love. I’m glad that you love me. Thank you Hyukkie. I won’t let you go. I won’t give you to other boys or girls out there. Never ! You are mine forever ! “

I opened my eyes widely when he kissed me in a sudden. This was the first time he attacked me first. He kissed my passionately. Oh god please, stop the time ! I wanna do this kiss along the day. This sweet kiss, this playful kiss. I won’t stop it. It seems like I’m in heaven. Oh so beautiful.

“ Hyukkie, I love you. “

“ love you too, baby. “

 

 

THE END.

 

An : I’m sorry for the bad story. Forgive me T__T

I need comments please. Thankyou ^^