[What?]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the racing accident, everything's back to the normal. Hyoyeon and Sunny still the cheesy couple, making all the single ladies beside them almost die because of their sweetness. YoonA and Sooyoung still happily fight in foods war, Seohyun still tailing behind Sooyoung. Yuri, YoonA, Sooyoung, and Seohyun started to get busy with the proposal given by their boss, the championship of the most creative robot for the year. Jessica, can be said is busy like hell with her own exhibition, which is coming soon. Everything just go on normally.       The only thing different is the love between Taeny, Yulsic and HyoSun had grow more and more.       No matter how busy Taeyeon is, she always can find the time to stay beside Tiffany. An owl like Taeyeon, she usually skip her breakfast before Tiffany live with them, but now, she will always appear herself at the dining table during breakfast time. Sometimes a simple "Good morning" from Taeyeon is already enough to make Tiffany happy.       An usual morning, Tiffany had done her morning routine, she is sitting on her couch doing some reading, while waiting for Taeyeon to appear in front of her as usual and accompany her to the dining room for breakfast. Few minutes after, the eye-smile girl let her gaze avert away from the book that she was holding to the door. She stare at the unopen door for few seconds and avert her gaze back to her book. Again, a few minutes later, Tiffany looked at the door that should've already been open by a girl that she want to meet every morning, and Taeyeon is always the first person she sees in the morning.       But Taeyeon still haven't come to her room as usual. She unconsciously let out a small sigh, but decided to wait patiently. She tried to concentrate on her book, and wait for Taeyeon. But her eyes betrayed her, feels like her eyes have their own mind, her gaze keep on turning away from the surface of the book and look at the door... Or the clock... This made the owner of that pair of eyes felt a bit annoyed. Tiffany started to lose her patient. Maybe Taeyeon will appear in the next second? She will come here soon... Soon...??       'Maybe Taeyeon just oversleep. Its time to wake her up~" Tiffany said, and she went out of her room. She slowly approach Taeyeon's room, and knocked the door lightly and wait for the answer. Unfortunately, no one answer. So she decided to knock again, louder, still no one answer. Tiffany pouted unconsciously. She decided to go in without permission.       Tiffany open a small gap, and pop her head into Taeyeon's room to peek. She scanned the room from left to right, but doesn't find Taeyeon. Tiffany slowly walk into the room with her walking stick, and approach the middle of the room, she doesn't find Taeyeon behind the door. The bed is neat and clear, can't find any clue that Taeyeon had slept on it last night. Tiffany frowned unconsciously and approach the bathroom to find Taeyeon, fail. The bathing tub, the shower stall? No, Taeyeon is not there... Then, where is TaeTae? Tiffany looked around the big master room, a door behind the mini bar caught Tiffany's attention. Tiffany slowly approach the mini bar and reached the door. She knocked the door, still no one answer. Knocked again, the same outcome. So she decided to open the door, but she can't, the door is locked. She tried to turned the doorknob again...       "Fany-ah, what are you doing?" Tiffany jumped a bit from the sound behind her. She turned her back instinctively, and find HyoSun standing behind her, looking at her curiously.       "Morning Fany~" Sunny greeted brightly.       "Morning Sunny, morning Hyoyeonie" Tiffany greeted back with her signature eye-smile.       "Morning Fany, what are you doing here?" Hyoyeon asked while tilting her head, and her lover followed.       "I'm just looking for TaeTae."       "Taeyeonie is not here, she is at London now, right?" Sunny replied.       "Huh? London?!" Tiffany exclaimed, widening her eyes. Shocked.       "Wae? You don't know yet?" Sunny approach the shocked girl. The latter just shook her head lightly.        "Hyoraengi! Don't tell me you forgot to tell Fany this!" Sunny shoot a glare to her lover.       "Eh... Mianhe... I forgot! But Tae leave urgently at midnight, Fany was still sleeping that time, how can I wake her up just to tell her this, and it's ok for me to forget something when I'm damn sleepy." Hyoyeon tremble a bit when she received a dead glare from her lover. She explained like a kid defending herself from getting some punishment from the parents.       Besides, she can't tell them the exact reason that Taeyeon went to London in urgent because Taeyeon's mom started doing something at Taeyeon's career, to make Taeyeon fall back to her control. This is a serious problem that Taeyeon doesn't want others to worry about it, indeed, just known by her cousin, Hyoyeon and Jessica.       "Aigoo... That's my choding lover..." Sunny sighed while shooking her head. She look at the zoned out girl beside her.       "Fany-ah..."       "why TaeTae didn't tell me..." Tiffany murmured in a weak tone, but enough to be heard by HyoSun. Again Sunny shoot another dead glare to her lover.       "Fany-ah, Taeyeonie leave in urgent. Last night, she received a call from her right hand man that her company had some problem occurred, so she need to go to London immediately to solve the problems. She leave when you sleep, and she did told Hyoraengi to tell you this but Hyoreangi forgot." Sunny explained , while patting Tiffany's shoulder softly.       "Mianhe, Pany-ah!" Hyoyeon apologised in a dorky way, making the other two girls chuckled at her antics.       "Let's have our breakfast! I'm hungry!!" Kim choding jumping up and down.       "Dae, let's go, Fany." Sunny smile to Tiffany and the latter replied with a nod and smile. They make their way down to the dining room.       On the way to dining room.       "Sunny, TaeTae leave last midnight?"       "Yup!"       "But, is there any flight at midnight to London?"       "Oh, that... Let the Kim explain to you."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter