[Saturday night]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Few days had passed from the day Taeyeon and Tiffany gone to the KIM's specialist. Tiffany was enjoying herself living in villa with Taeyeon. All the girls like her much, they got to know each others more and getting closer and closer. Just like thay had been friends donkey's years.

 

 

Tiffany is sitting on bench at the balcony viewing the peaceful garden from the second floor. She has her pinky pen on her hand and writing something random on a pinky dairy book. Tiffany start to remark down all the memories she gained back in the dairy, this is an idea from Taeyeon, since this help Tiffany managed to know how much her memories had back to her and also help Tiffany to relax the stress on it. Beside written down what she had remembered, Tiffany also write down her happy life with the girls those few days. Literally, it is full of her memories with Taeyeon.

 

 

"Tippani, where is YOUR TaeTae?" Hyoyeon pop out from nowhere. She emphasis 'your' made Tiffany blush madly, Hyoyeon like to new friend here, this the way she get closer to Tiffany.

 

 

"Oh, Hyoyeonie!" Tiffany exclaimed as she placed her hand on her chest, because of Hyoyeon pop-out suddenly made her shocked a bit.

 

 

"What are you doing, Tippani?" Hyoyeon walked closer to Tiffany, she try to steal a glaze from the dairy book. 

 

 

"No-nothing, just somethings random." Tiffany quickly close her pinky dairy, and flashing a sweet smile to Hyoyeon. She noticed that Hyoyeon had dressed dignify.

 

 

"Hyoyeonie, you are so pretty!" Tiffany compliment excited, clasped her hands together in front of her chest.

 

 

"Auww,thanks for the compliment , beauty!" Hyoyeon posed a y pose in front of Tiffany, made the latter chuckled on her dorky act.

 

 

"Going out with Sunny?"

 

 

"Nope, just a boring dinner need to be attend, as Tae's partner." Hyoyeon explained in shortly, she remembered back the reason why Taeyeon accept to attend that boring dinner, she had a big bright smile hanging on her face and looked intensely to Tiffany.

 

 

"Wae?" Tiffany taken a back from that weird, creepy big bright smile..

 

 

"Anniyo, where is Tae?" Hyoyeon asked by huge smile still hanging on her smile. Tiffany shook her head as answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at Taeyeon's room.

 

 

Taeyeon is standing in front of the big mirror in her bathing box. The mirror reflected all her pretty, goddess, elegance, well shaped, and etc... 

 

 

Taeyeon let out a heavy sighed unconsciously, while looking herself in the mirror but the mind is zoning out.

 

 

"Tae!" Hyoyeon barged in. She dash into Taeyeon's room and searching her cousin.

 

 

"I'm here." A sink tone came from the bathing box. Hyoyeon immediately approach to the room.

 

 

Taeyeon saw Hyoyeon's head pop-out from the door from the reflection of the mirror, she give the latter a bitter smile, while received a bright smile from Hyoyeon.

 

 

"Wow wow wow! Looked at this, Tae, you looked... ... Delicious!" Player Hyoyeon's style of compliment. Hyoyeon grinning while she approach to Taeyeon and stand behind the latter.

 

 

"What the..." Taeyeon chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully, as a response to Hyoyeon's compliment.

 

 

"Ready?"

 

 

"I think so." A light sigh escaped from Taeyeon's prefect lips.

 

 

"Wae?" Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon's eyes from the mirror.

 

 

"Nothing. Just practicing. 'Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon from KIM's, nice to meet you.'  Gosh! Goosebumps!!" Taeyeon faked a chill and show a dorky dead face.

 

 

"Eh, you remained me..." Hyoyeon scratched her back neck.

 

 

"Good evening, I'm Kim Hyoyeon from KIM's, nice to meet you." Hyoyeon practiced by bowed herself a little bit, and having a awkward smile on her face.

 

 

"Bwahahahaaaa, bowya!!!" Taeyeon laughed hardly on Hyoyeon's awkward smile.

 

 

"feel better?" Hyoyeon smile ear to ear to her cousin, she just want Taeyeon know that non matter what will happen in the dinner, she is not alone, she will be supported by her.

 

 

"Nae." Taeyeon took a deep breath, she got the message, she give Hyoyeon a smile.

 

 

"Let's go!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Late night. Tiffany and Sunny sitting on the couch enjoying their TV show, while literality waiting Hyoyeon and Taeyeon back, even they didn't mention it. Where is the others girls? Good question. Since now Yuri is a slave belonging to Jessica , of course Yulsic are stick with each others at Jessica's workplace. Inquisitive bout what happen for Yulsic? Be patient, and wait. (Sorry, evil author here.) And others three long legs girls, they are staying at the study room at 2nd floor, they are doing their work that given by Taeyeon, they had joined a contest about create a multi-tech product

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter