The 9 Angels Are Born From The Ashes Of The 9 Fallen Angels

SNSD??? I think not... (the transformation of 9 emo guys into Koreas most beloved girl group)

"Hey guys!" Tony shouted while running down the hall of their school.

"Woah!, dude what's the rush" Shane said about to fall over when Tony just barged through the group.

"Is it because of the race last night?" Zack asked.

"Yeah! we totally wasted those guys on the mountain pass." Rey said while listening to "But A Memory by A Vain Attempt" on his iPod.

 

-on the way home-

*car rev*, *tire screech*

a white Toyota Cellica,

a red Ford Mustang,

and a silver Hyundai Genesis Coupe

block the pedestrian crossing.

"What the are you doing here?!" Sam shouted to the 3 racers.

"We're here to claim revenge on the 9 of you for humuliating us on our own turf." said the guy in the Toyota Cellica.

"Oh yeah! How do you expect to do that." Yelled James.

"Oh you'll all find out soon." said the guy in the Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

The three then left at full speed leaving burnout marks on the crossing.

"Let's just go home I want to play with my XBox already and my new Forza Horizon game." said Sonny while the 9 of them crossed to the block where all their houses were.

 

 

-at their house- *their houses are connected at the center*

"Why is it so silent?" Stephen said.

"It also smells like roting flesh." Sam replied.

"Guys!!!!!!!!!! come over here." Tony shouted panicked.

Everyone came storming into the kitchen.

*dead bodies of their parents burnt from nitrous oxide*

"Guys do you notice that they smell like over burnt nitrous oxide." Zack said while looking at the bodies.

"That's because they are!" the guy from the Ford Mustang walks from the shadows carrying two 15lbs Nitrous Express bottles.

"Damn you!" all of them said while trying to punch him, *but to no success since the other 2 held them back*

"Let's go" the 3 racers dashed of to their cars and left.

"Should we call the police?" Tony said.

"Yes!" all the others said in reply.

 

 

-a few minutes later at the police station-

"When did this happen?" the police officer asked.

"Just earlier today." all of them said in unison.

"Do you know the ones who killed your parents?" the police officer asked them.

"Yes, they were our rivals looking for revenge." all of them said.

"Do you have any pictures?" the police questioned them.

"Yes." Tony said while giving the police the pictures of both the murderers and their cars.

"These are on our most wanted black list." the police told them.

"They are also the most dangerous. We'll have to put the 9 of you under witness protection." the other officer told them.

"Well that should be easy." Zack said.

"It isn't that easy since the 3 of them know how you look like." one of the officers told them.

"So what would we have to do?" Sam and Shane said in unison.

"Please wait." the officer told them.

"Here are your new ids, passports, etc." the other officer told them.

"They're all Korean girls!" they all shouted like hell.

"Sorry but they might find you at once and we're sending all 9 of you to Korea." the officer said.

 

 

-at the mall with 2 of the female police officers-

"We're going to have to give the 9 of you a make over." both officers said while handing the 9 of them to some high end make-up artists.

"NO! This is going to be hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all 9 of them screamed like HELL!!!!!!

"It's going to be okay." the two make-up artists said while pacing the 9 of them on the seats in the salon.

They called in 9 hair dressers to add hair extensions and dye their hair into a single color.

Once their hair was done the make-up artists started to transform their face by first removing their piercings then working from there to transform these rockers into the most beautiful girls.

"Next step is to get the 9 of you some new clothes."  the make-up artists said.

"No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the 9 of them screamed.

"We don't have any choice guys." Shane said giving up while fixing his now long hair.

"Fine" the rest of them said.

 

 

-at the shops-

"It is so hard to choose." all of them said.

"I'm not sure how the 9 of us would even adjust to this." Tony said while looking at girls' clothes.

"Well we have to soon or else our cover would be blown." Shane said to them.

 

 

-after a few minutes of looking around-

"Are all of you done getting enough clothes for now." Tony said.

"Yeah Tony." Zack and Sam said.

"Shouldn't we call each other by our new names so that we won't get confused later on?" James said.

"Fine Jessica!" the others said while laughing.