Chapter 2

Baby Steps

 

This is a flashback chapter!

 




 

The music called ‘The boys’ are currently playing inside the practice room. The girl group called SNSD are practicing their song when something happened. Seohyun the maknae fell from her high heels which made some of the members ran towards her. “Maknae are you okay?” A girl named Jessica approached her, concern was written all over her face. “I’m okay Unnie…” Seohyun whispered as she tries to stand up again but failed it miserably, she fell down again. Now the leader went in front of them and took her hand, slinging it around her neck. “Come, stand, I’ll help you.” She whispered with a warm smile on her beautiful face.

The heart warming feel lingered around Seohyun’s heart as she let their leader help her. She accompanied her towards a nearby chair and smiled. “Are you okay?” She asked again with her eyes full of sincerity and concern and there started the confusing feeling inside her heart, twirling and playing with her senses as a woman.

“Seohyun! Where are you!?” Taeyeon shouted across their dorm, she was a bit infuriated to her because she used her laptop again without her permission. “Maknae!!” Her scream echoed again, and heard by the hiding maknae inside her closet. “Omo .. Unnie will surely kill me.” She whispered as the hanged clothes continue to slam her face. “Aissh, these clothes!!” She hissed and shoved the hanged jacket away from her, but that’s the worst decision she ever made, because the doors suddenly opened revealing the red Taeyeon on the other side. Because of the shock, Seohyun loosed her balance and fell on top of Taeyeon bring them on the ground with Seohyun on top of her.

Taeyeon closed her eyes because that’s the natural reaction of someone when somebody just fell on top of her, but Seohyun didn’t closed her eyes a bit, she focused on the gentle face of their leader in front of her, her nose, her beautiful eyes and so as her lips. Seohyun felt the painful beating of her heart once again. Her trance was put into halt when Taeyeon’s groan replaced it. “Seohyun, get up you’re heavy!” She pushed her softly, wanting to get away from her. Seohyun blinked quickly and stood up hastily like a wind and dusted her clothes a bit. “S-s-sorry …” She whispered and turned away to hide her blush.

“Seohyun! Don’t turn away from me, I’m still mad because you use my laptop again WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.” She grunted and placed her hands on her hips still looking at her with furrowed brows. Seohyun is still thinking about what happened earlier, images of Taeyeon crossed her mind, completely blocking all the words that were coming out of her leader’s lips.

Taeyeon scowled when she noticed that she was in a trance like state. She raised her hand and flicked her forehead, forcefully pulling her soul back to his body. “Yah! I’m talking here!!”  She growled again, and pinched her cheeks which made the other girl yelped in pain and surprise. “Unnie!!” She pouted and rubbed her sore cheeks. Taeyeon took a step forward with her hands retreated back to her hips and because of that Seohyun once again blushed because of the images that crossed her mind, images of them on top of each other. That made Seohyun to step a step backward and quickly scampering away from her sight, with her hands covering the blushing cheeks, she retreated and hid inside the bathroom, locking it completely.

“W-w-what’s happening to me?” She hugged herself, still confused at the things that had happened to her these past few days, after the incident where her heart beat irregularly when she fell.




 

 

I should have just made this a oneshot ... fail author i am.

How are you my readers? ^_^