Runaway Prince

Runaway Prince [One-Shot]

 

"You're really pretty..." Jaeseop said to his soon to be hubby, Kevin.
 
"Thanks," I said, slightly cold.
 
"Kev, stop giving me a cold shoulder. I am going to be your hubby soon." Jaeseop said while sat down.
 
"I am not your hubby." I said.
 
"Anyway, you're going to be mine in a few hours." Jaeseop said and walked away.
 
I looked myself in the mirror. Tears flowing from my eyes.
 
 
Kiseop ah, why can't I be yours?
 
 
"Hyung~~!!" a familiar voice called him while running into the room.
 
"Dongho ah~" I called when he saw him running to him.
 
"My hyungnim is already grown up. You're marrying with AJ hyung!" Dongho said. I just smiled.
 
"Hyung, where is Kiseop hyung? Isn't he coming?" Dongho asked.
 
"I... Molla..." I said and gave my cold face to Dongho.
 
"Sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to tell that." Dongho said as he looked down.
 
"Aniyo, I am fine." I smiled to his maknae. He then slowly leaned towards and kiss my cheek.
 
"Hyung, good luck for your wedding." Dongho said and ran off. I smiled. He is still a little kid.
 
 
Kiseop hyung, in next a few minutes I am going to be Jaeseop's. What should I do hyung? I want to run away but I can't. I am sorry but I love you so much.
 
 
"Kev, are you ready?" came in, Eli and Kibum my two best friends. I nodded slowly.
 
"Isn't Kiseop com-" Eli slapped Kibum on the and he stopped his sentence.
 
"Ani. He isn't coming." I said, trying to smile my best.
 
"Being one of your best friend, he should come." Kibum said. Eli sighed.
 
"Kibum ah, you're disturbing Kevin. Kev, are you okay?" Eli asked me. I nodded.
 
"I am fine." I said.
 
"Oh no! Something is totally wrong. What's the real relationship with you and Kiseop? You two are acting weird." Kibum said and make a weird laugh.
 
"Nothing, Kiseop is just his best friend right Kev?" Eli asked. I nodded slowly. 
 
"But something is totally wrong—" Eli dragged Kibum out of the room.
 
"Let's go, nothing is wrong." Eli said which make Kevin smiled.
 
 
These two they're still fighting till now. I remembered the day when we were young. Eli hyung and Kibum hyung fight each other while Kiseop hyung always feed me a lunch. Kiseop hyung, I miss those days and I want to go on a sweet date with you again.
I still remember the day that Eli caught us kissing in the park. We begged him not to tell anyone even Kibum. 
I can't take out all these days that I spend together with you. 
I love you hyung, I always and forever...
 
 
-------
 
*punch
 
" YOU KISEOP! Aren't you going?" Eli asked. Kiseop just lay down on the ground, wiping his blood.
 
"No." he answered shortly. Eli pulled him from the collar and again *punch
 
" you Kiseop! Kevin is so weak how could you do that?" Eli shouted. Kiseop just stared the ground.
 
"I... I don't know what to do." Kiseop said.
 
"I can't stop the wedding. I shouldn't be that stupid!" Kiseop yelled Eli.
 
"He would be happy and forget me after some years." Kiseop said.
 
"You're not making Kevin happy. You're making him WORST! Got it? WORST!" Eli shouted. Kiseop said nothing. 
 
"Please I beg you! You said you will love him for you entire life and now?" Eli said to Kiseop.
 
"Be a man, dude!" Eli said.
 
"You can go now, the wedding starting in 15 minutes." Eli said. Kiseop looked at him.
 
"You still have chance, we will help you." Eli smiled. Kiseop smiled at his best friend. He should go and get back his Kevin. He should do that. He loves Kevin too. 
 
"Now go!" Eli said and gave him his car's key. 
 
"Gomawo!" Kiseop grabbed the car's key and run off.
 
 
----------------------------
 
"Mr. Kim Jaeseop, will you love Mr. Kevin Woo with all your heart and forever taking care of him?" the priest asked.
 
"I do." Jaeseop answered with a smile.
 
"How about Mr. Kevin Woo? Will you love Mr. Kim Jaeseop and protect him for your entire life?" priest asked Kevin.
 
 
Flashback
 
"Will you marry me, Kevin Woo?" Kiseop asked as he bend down in front of him. Kevin smiled and nodded.
 
"I do!" Kevin exclaimed. Kiseop smiled and put the ring on his finger. They both stood up and hugged each other.
 
"Yayy! You're mine now." Kevin said.
 
"You're mine too." Kiseop said. He slowly leaned in and kissed on his lips.
 
End of flashback
 
 
"Mr. Kevin Woo? Do you hear me? Will you love Mr. Kim Jaeseop and protect him forever?" the priest asked. 
 
"I... I... I d—" 
 
"You don't, Kevin." a voice cut in. All the crowd look at back. He saw a young handsome guy came in. Kevin smiled as he saw his lover came to his wedding. Kiseop...
 
"He is already married!" Kiseop said as he take Kevin's hand and show the ring on his finger.
 
"I have too. We are married two weeks ago. Now, I am here to get back my prince." Kiseop said and take Kevin with him.
 
"FOLLOW THEM!" Jaeseop shouted and as he run to them. Kiseop tightly grabbed Kevin's hand and run as fast as they could. 
Dongho smiled and put his leg where Jaeseop is running which make him kiss the ground.
 
"Oh no! My bad." Dongho said playfully and run away.
 
"!" Jaeseop said and run after Vinseop. When they reached outside of the hall.
 
"Hey yo! Here!" They heard Eli's voice. Both Vinseop smiled and run to Eli's car. Eli quickly drove the car and they all escape.
 
"Here." Eli gave them two air tickets.
 
"What's that?" Kiseop asked, cluelessly.
 
"Go to Jeju Island for your honeymoon." Eli said.
 
"Congratulation for your wedding. But this is too much, being one of your best friend I know nothing." Kibum said. They all laugh at Kibum.
 
"Sorry hyung, we will tell next time." Kevin said.
 
"Aigoo! Aigoo!" Kibum said, nagging the couple all the way.
 
"Oh, can you please stop? Kibum?" Eli said, annoyed.
 
"Aigoo!" Kibum said while using his hand as a fan and fanning himself. The couple chuckled the two fighting couple.
 
"Finally arrive to Incheon Airport." Eli said.
 
"Good luck guys I am going to miss you guys." Kibum said and hugged the couple.
 
"Now go on. Have fun there and tell us back what Kiseop did to you on your first night." Eli said naughtily. Kevin blushes as well as Kiseop.
 
"Hyung you're not naughty right?" Kevin asked his beloved, Kiseop.
 
"Who knows." Kiseop smirked and high five with Eli.
 
"Yah! ert you two!" Kibum slapped Eli while Kevin gently slapped Kiseop.
 
"Go in now, you two will late." Eli said. Kiseop nodded and pulled Kevin along with him.
 
"Have fun there!" Kibum shouted.
 
"Now let's go back." Eli said to Kibum and the two fighting couple went back home.
 
 
---------
 
On the Airplane
 
 
"Finally, you became mine." Kiseop said.
 
"I know." Kevin said while looking outside from the window of the airplane. 
 
"Kev, you will never leave me right?" Kiseop asked.
 
"I won't." Kevin smiled.
 
"Yasok!" Kiseop said.
 
"I promise." Kevin said. Kiseop leaned in and gently kiss on his perfect lips. The two of them enjoy their private moments alone.
 
They live happily ever after...
 
THE END!
 
----------------------------------------------------------