Chapter 5- What happened?

My Memory

Zelo POV

We quickly ran out the door as I grabbed my keys. As we were walking down the stairs, Faith ran into someone. That clumsy girl never watches where she is going; I chuckled a little as I watched her bend down to pick up the box the man dropped. He had a cute baby-face but handsome as well,  I assume he's moving in because when he dropped the box I heard a loud thud, he reminds me of someone but I can't quit put my finger on it. I checked my watch and finally realized how late we were. I grabbed Faith as I sprinted to the door. I hand her her helmet, she seems like she's thinking about something but I can't really think of what she could be thinking about this early in the morning. I decide to ignore it and hop onto my motorcycle, besides Faith and this bike, I don't really have anything in my life. When I was young, I always had a passion for music, I dreamed about becoming a famous rapper, but my parents had other plans for me, they wanted me to become a doctor and never acknowledged my talent. When I was 11, I ran away and came here to Seoul.

Seoul is the place where anything can happen. 

Seoul is filled with life and hope. 

Seoul is where I met Faith.

Faith. 

I guess I was so deep in thought, I didn't realize Faith was slowly letting go of my waist. WHAT THE HE** DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING! I quickly braked and grabbed her before she fell back onto the hard cold cement. She looks so pale and her skin is ice cold , it's like all the life in her was out of her being. 

What happened?

WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO! FAITH!  

*honk* 

Oh ya, we're in the middle of the freeway. I quickly swerved to the left and examined Faith to make sure she was ok. WHAT THE HE** SHOULD I DO! Lightbulb! I'm such an idiot, why don't I just take her to the hospital. 

 

*At the hospital*

I quickly picked up Faith bridal style. When did she become so light? You should take care of yourself better I silently thought. I quickly picked up my pace and ran to the front desk. 

"She all of a sudden fainted while we were driving to school," I told the nurse at the desk as she called for someone to bring a stretcher. I gently laid her down as they took her away. What happened Faith? I slowly walked into the waiting room and closed my eyes as I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down. 

What happened?