Can I get it now?

Hyung, can I get my birthday present already?

It was a sunny morning. There layed two men in a bed sleeping together. Nichkhun and Wooyoung were snoring cuddling together. Nichkhun slowly got up from his position on his bed slowly making shure not to wake up the other. Kissed him on the cheek slowly and got up slowly, tiptoeing out of there bedroom. One he came out of his room he slowly shut the door, and ran to the kitchen. Today was a very special day for Wooyoung, today was his birthday. Nickhun was making him breakfast. Wooyoung's favorite breakfast, which was pancakes with extra wipecream, extra chocolate syrup and a strawberry on top. while he was taking out the plate from the cabinet, he felt someone hugging him from behind. He turned and looked to see who it was. There was Wooyoung, staring at him with sleeping eyes smiling at him.

" Morning birthday baby". Khun said with a warm smile.

"Morning hyung". said Wooyoung while yawning. After he yawn Nichkhun slowly kisses his lips, sweetly, and passionately. Smiling on Wooyoung's lips after the kiss was done.

"Mmmm, hyung is that what I think it is?" said Wooyoung still hugging the older and looking at the plate seeing pancakes with extra wipecream, extra chocolate syrup and a strawberry on top.

"Yes baby, your favorite breakfast, I was thinking not to give it to you before because it has to much sugar, but because today is your birthday, I will do anything for you".

Khun said with a cute wink in the end making the younger blush. "Anything Khunnie?" said Wooyoung while looking at Nichkhun.

"Yes anything birthday baby". Said Khun while putting the plate on the table and walking to the refrigerator and getting orange juice and pouring it in a empty glass cup, and placing it on the table.

"Then Khunnie, can I have another kiss again?" said Wooyoung pointing to his lips and smiling cutely.

"Shure baby come here".  Said Nichkhun while opening his arms. And Wooyoung ran quickly to his arms jumping in them, his legs wrapped around his hips kissing him slowly, wrapping his arms around his neck. Nichkhun the bottom of Woo's lips asking for an entrance, and Wooyoung opens his mouth, while they toungue fight for domance. And the house phone rings, making them both jump. Wooyoung slowly  gets down from Nichkhun and walks to the table and starts eating his breakfast.

" Namisayo? Ahh yes Mr. Park, I'm fine sir. Oh can it be another day? i'm kinda busy today. Ok will do, will be right there. Ok, Bye". Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun.

"Hyung are you really go to work on my birthday?". Said Woo with a sad face.

"No Wooyoung baby i'm not I promise" said Khun while running to his side hugging him and his cheek. " I just have to pick up a file from my boss that's it, and then we will continue your birthday day, I promise". Said Nichkhun while kissing Woo's cheek.

"And if you don't belive me you can come with me inside". Said Khun with that sweet killing smile. Wooyoung blushes after his smile. "Ok hyung, ill come inside with you". Said Woo with a proud smile. Nichkhun ruffled the youngers hair.

"Ok birthday baby! Hurry up! We have a big day ahead of us! So hurry up and finish eating!" Nickhun said while taking the orange juice and putting it back to its original spot.

"Ok Khunnie! Oh and Khunnie? Where are we going?" said Woo in a cute curios voice.

"It's a suprise, Now hurry up!". Wooyoung ate his breakfast, ran upstairs with Nichkhun and they both got changed and came down, and left and walked to the car. Once they were in the car they drove to Nichkhun's work.

"So birthday baby, are you going to come in with me?" said Nichkhun wile looking at Wooyoung.

"Ok hyung". Nichkhun and Wooyoung get out of the car and NIchkhun runs to hold Wooyoung's hand. and he kisses his hand and smirks. And Wooyoung just blushes, and they walk into the building.

"Woobaby stay here ok? ill go get it and come back." Nichkhun kisses Wooyoungs cheek and leaves. 5 mins later Nichkhun comes back and they walk back to the car.

" ill give your birthday present in the park after we are done with the rides". Said Khunnie as he puts his seatbelt on and see's the younger doing the same thing as well.

"Ok Woobaby ready?" Nichkhun looks at Wooyoung with a smile and the wink, and see's Wooyoung blushing.

"Y-ya hyung... i'm ready". Said Wooyoung and he looked outside thinking about his present. What will it be? Wooyoung thought. Ice cream? A pet chick? New shoes? A cute stuffed panda bear? Money? Aigoo~ what is it?!  Wooyoung was still looking outside the window, shaking his head as he still thought. While Nichkhun was driving he looked at Wooyoung and placed his hands on the youngers hand.

"Baby, you ok?" Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun and nodded.

-

-

-

-

A few minutes later they were at there destination. Wooyoung fell asleep during the ride, Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung and thought, he is so cute when he is sleeping.... How can he be so cute?. Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung and shaked him lightly.

"Youngie, baby wake up. We're here.." Wooyoung's eyes shot open. And his mouth dropped.

"Hyungie!! No way!! The amusment park?!" Nichkhun started smiling as he saw the youngers reaction.

"Come on hyung! Let's go!" Wooyoung open then door and ran out to the entrance.

"Wooyoungie wait for me!" Nichkhun said as he walked out of the car and standed beside him, holding his hand as there fingers interwinded.

-

-

-

-

-

10 minutes later they went on all the rides, and went and played some games and Wooyoung won a panda stuffed bear.

"Hyungie, can i have it now?" Said Woo

"Have what baby?" Nichkhun said as he smirked a little.

"My birthday present, you said you will give it to me after we finnish riding all the rides" Wooyoung said as he snuggled his stuff panda

"I didn't say that i said after we eat our lunch". He said still smirking

"So, then lets go! i'm starving!" Said the younger as he pulled his hyungs hand to the food stand.

"Let's see.. What to pick... Oh i will have two hotdogs and a soda please". Said Nichkhun as he looked at the female getting it ready

"Coming right up cutie" She said as she looked at Nichkhun winking at him. And Wooyoung noticed and gave her a evil look. All she did was smirk as Nichkhun smiles back.

"What do you want kid?" She said to Wooyoung in an evil voice

"Yah, i'm no kid! and I want the same thing as he has" He said, as the female roled her eyes putting the food infront of them. And giving NIchkhun back the change as she slipped her number along with the money.

"Um, i think you put this by accedent along with my money" Said Khun as she was giving the paper with the slip back to her"

"No i didn't that's my number, why don't you call me somtime?" She said still looking at Woo giving him a dirty look. But before Khun can refuse she was already helping out another costumer. They walked away as the girl still looking at Woo with the 'I won' look. Wooyoung smirked as he had an idea, made sure he was in the girl's view, and pulled Khun's shirt giving them full kiss on the lips. Nichkhun slowly wrapped his arms around Woo's waist and Wooyoung wrapped his arms around Nichkhun's neck. Then they stopped kissing. Wooyoung looked at the girl and smirked. All she could do was look at them both with a gross look. Wooyoung giggled as he finally won, and took the piece of paper and crumbled it up and threw it on the ground and walked away.

-

-

-

-

-

-

50 minutes later they were done eating there lunch as it was slowly getting dark.

"Wooyoung, ready for your present?". Nichkhun said as he got up from his chair holding Wooyoungs hand.

"I am". Was all Wooyoung said as Nichkhun let him to the beach near the amusement park. Suddently as they were waiting they suddently saw fireworks up above them. Two minutes later the fireworks spelled out 'Wooyoung, would you marry me?' As soon as Wooyoung saw those words he turned to his left and saw Nichkhun kneeling on one foot with a black box opened with a ring placed inside of it.

"Wooyoung, Happy birthday... Will you marry me baby?" Nichkhun said as tears came out of Wooyoungs eyes.

"Yes!" He said as he hugged Nichkhun and slipped the ring on his finger.

"Happy birthday Wooyoung" Said Nichkhun as he hugged Wooyoung by the waist and kissed him full on the lips as the fireworks continued to go on.

 

 

THE END!  Hope you guys liked it!