chapter-ONE

The guy tht changed my unstable life to a stable life!~

Sa-rang POV

It's like the whole wide world is againts me. My life has never been perfect since the day i was born. Mom died giving birth to me and i litrally blame my self, and now my dad. Working hard every single day to raise me perfectly. Dark thoughts thoughts were blurring my mind as I sat in the plane to go to Korea for for my dad's funeral. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I knew that my dads wont be there to comfort and support me anymore. 

-Funeral-

I went inside the hall where the funeral is held and tried hard to walk straight and keep calm ignoring the fact that I was empty and alone. I ignored the looks the people gave me and searched for a familiar face. Thats when I saw Hong Jong Hyun, the lawyer of our family walking straight towards me. I tried to smile but insted a tears walled up my eyes. Jonghyun put a comforting hand on my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. Thats when i couldnt control it and burst into tears. I hugged him hard and he hugged me back letting me cry all i want and comforting me with caring words. Telling me that everything will be fine. I tried hard to believe him but i knew everything is over for me. I felt like my life is blank with nothing to do, no one to love and love me back. Who to trust and not to. 

After I felt like i could handle my self I pulled away from Jonghyun and went toward my fathers coffin to say my final goodbye. As I looked down at him it was hard to believe he was long gone. He looked so peaceful like he was taking a nap after a long day of working, but again the tears started rolling down without my intension. I covered my mouth as I rushed to the wash room. As soon as I went near the wash room I bumped into someone and fell down on my bum. BAKABOOM!!!

"I'm really sorry sir" I stood up at once and tried to apologise, but he just ignored me and walked away as if nothing happened. I looked back at him my mouth hanging open. How can somebody be so ruthless and mean!?

I went inside the washroom washed my face with cold water and re-did my makeup lightly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Helooooo.... It's been a long time, sorry but we were really bxy....

Thingxxx we needed for this chep!!

-LAPTOP!! (DUHH)

-Google images + web

-Coke

-Songx = high high , digital bounce AND MANY MOREE!!! **actually can't remember all =3**

 

BTW, Hong Jong Hyun is one of the cutest Jonghyun's and in this story being a family lawyer. the more the story goes you'll find more about him. Waayyyy more...

Hong_Jong_Hyun.jpg   *O*

Bye bye frnds and sorry for the short update. We'll try harder  next time... Hwaiting...

 

 

 

 

~