it was just a misunderstanding.

it was just a misundertanding.
"WHAT?! YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM?!" Jihye shouted.
"SHHH! Not so loud...." I sighed.
"What happened?" Jihye looked around to see if anyone had heard her and whispered.
"Caught him cheating." I said, holding back tears and started walking into the school building.
Jihye stood there dumbfounded.

In class.
Baby. Oh no. I mean Hyunwoo came late today..
"Mr Lee, may I know why you're late?" Sonsaengnim asked.
"Overslept." Hyunwoo said and walked to his seat behind me.
Hearing his voice, brings me memories of us together. I held back tears once again. A familiar yet far voice. It seems like I have never heard this voice but yet I heard it a lot. I started missing him. He was just behind me. So close yet so far...

Break time.
"Come on, cheer up. Don't cry over someone like him, I'll treat you a drink!" Jihye said. I was really grateful to her.
After finishing the drink Jihye treated me, I decided to take a walk at the school garden myself.
I stood infront of the swing I use to swing on with Hyunwoo pushing my back gently.
Suddenly, two arms s to my waist, giving me a backhug.
"Baby, I love you. Don't leave me." That voice, I know him. My tears fell down immediately. We stood there with him backhugging me but I didn't hold him back.
Hyunwoo then said, "Someone ask a man "how does it feel to love?" The man answered, "Its like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hug, the more painful you feel. Love more, you hurt more."But I still want to hug that cactus tightly. Even if I died of too much pain, I won't let go."
I tried struggling out of his hug but I failed.
"It was just a misunderstanding baby. I was drunk and my friends made that girl kissed me. I did nothing. Please. I still love you. So much." Hyunwoo explained.
I turned around to face him still in his arms.
"sobs.. I love you so much, it hurts.. Sobs... I can't eat or sle-" Hyunwoo sealed me with a kiss before I could continue saying anything.
We slowly parted and he said, "I want you back. I miss you. I can't live even one day without you."
We stood there hugging. I knew I had to forgive him.

After all,
I love him too much.