sleep tight baby......

please don't sleep before i sleep.

YOU’RE POV.

“wahhhhhh~~~~ it’s so pretty, isn’t it??” you said.

“yeap, it’s really pretty….like you….” He then said. You look at him and give him a peck. You smile.

You hope this moment that you have with your boyfriend right now isn’t going to end. You’re happy watching the rainbow in his arms.  

Soon, the sky is getting dark.

“jagi, let’s go inside.” He said and smile. You getting up from his laps and he bring you with a bridal style.

He the TV and you guys watch it.

“yeobo…..” you said to him after you guys sits on the couch.

“Hmmm?? Nae yeobo?? Waeyo??” he answered and looks at you.

“erm….nothing…..I’m just tired…..” you said to him. And he made your body lie down and rest your head on his lap.

“Sleep now, nae??” he looks at you with a worry on his face. You just nod.

Don’t sleep before I sleep nae??” you said to him.

“nae.” He then kisses your forehead. You face his stomach and you hug his waist. He caresses your hair lovingly. Soon, your eyes are getting heavy. 

You slowly doze off. 

[While you’re sleeping]

You walk in a hallway. You looked around and the walls painted with white color. Everything is white, the floor. Even with your clothes too.

I’m not in a hospital. It’s really different. Where am I?? You said in your thought. It’s really quiet. It’s only you. ALONE. No furniture and no things.

“Hello?????” you shouted.

“Someone here?????” you shouted again. But still no answer.

You keep walking then you suddenly heard someone calling you,

“_____.” You recognized that voice. You turned around and you saw him.

“oppa!” you run and hugged him tightly.

“oppa. I miss you so much!” you said. He just smiles and hugged you back. You broke the hugs and you face him,

“But……what are you doing here?? Aren’t you……. In the heaven?? ” you asked him.

Then he reply you, “we’re already in the heaven, _____.”

You look at him, confused.

“ehhhh?? What are you talking about oppa??” you asked him,

“You’re going to die………… _____. Like me.” He said and looks at you with his sad eyes.

“w-what??”  you’re confused.

“It’s the time ____. Come on.” He grabbed your hand and he leads you the way, slowly. You didn’t want to walk but in automatically your legs is walking. Then you saw a big door.

[In the reality]

Your boyfriend tried to wake you up, but you’re not moving.

“_____. _____. Wake up. Let’s go to our room” your boyfriend said.

He shakes you again for the nth time.

Out of the blue, he feels so nervous. And his sweat already wet his forehead.

Don’t tell me……..she’s not……. andwae! ANDWAE! Don’t ever think like that! Nothings happen to her! He said in his thought.

He grabs his phone in his jean and dials the ambulance number. He tries to wake you up again. He looks at your pale face….. And he saw a blood coming out from your nose.

[In the hospital]

He tries to calm himself. Then he heard footsteps running to his direction. It’s your family.

His mind isn’t right, right now. He does already know that you have a brain cancer. He’s already predicting that this condition would be happen. And it’s really happening now.

He’s also promising to you that he’s will be look after you. He doesn’t care if you’re sick or not since he’s really love you. So much…….

“God… please…. Don’t take her life….. I would rather you take my life than you take my love life…… I love her…. I don’t want her die first before…….me….please god……please…..” he’s keep praying in his heart.

Your boyfriend worries because the doctors and the nurses didn’t going out from the emergency room yet.

His hands shaking and he doesn’t know why. After a few minutes, a doctor with a mask on his face is out from the ER. Everybody rush to him.

--------

He walks out with his tears keep flowing out.

“God! Why you do this to me??? Please god. I love her! And I really need her! Why?? Why???? Can you just let her live again and let me die instead! Please….. I will do everything as long as my lover lives again in this world. I rather hit by a car and exchange my soul with ____. So she can live again. Please god…..please…… I hope you hear my pray….. and let ______’s live.”

 Then the sky is getting dark. It’s going to have a heavy rain with a storm.

He still remembers everything. You two will be cuddling each other when there’s had a heavy storm, even when it’s raining. But now….. He doesn’t have you anymore…… you two can’t be cuddling again like what you two always did.

His tears keep flowing out until he didn’t realizing there’s a car with a horn in front of him…..

BEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

He lay on the car park with his blood going out from his head.

“God……. Please…… help me…… let _____’s use my soul……so she can…..live…..again…..” with that, he closed his eyes slowly.

“_____...... I love you……” he said to his heart.

[1 years later]

You looked the rainbow and you smile. “oppa….. Are you okay there?? I’m fine here…… I…… really miss you….. oppa…….”

You thought you’re already died but it’s your boyfriend instead. You have a brain cancer……like your oppa…. he’s dead because of that……. And you also have it….. Your boyfriend already knew it. You also told him to leave you so he can’t be sad when you’re already died. But he’s promise to you that he will look after you. You can’t do anything to him since he’s so stubborn.

He did all those work. He didn’t even let you do the all home chores, or even cook for him. You have a bitterly smile on your face when you remember those memories.

You don’t understand it. Why does he die when you’re still alive?? You’re still remembering when your oppa already bring you to the heaven.

“oppa….. Thank you….. For everything…. Thank you….. I already told you before to not sleep before I sleep, but then….. You sleep first……. Even though you’re already dead but…… you’re still alive in my heart until……forever……” you said as you look up to the sky with the tears flowing out in your eyes. You smile again when you saw his smiling face in the sky.

“I love you too oppa………..”