Best Friends

Dangerous Friendships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: Best Friends

Donghae was that one home-schooled kid that knew almost everything. He was smart, of course it may be because all he did 55% of his life was study and homework.    The other 45% was wasted on his best friend, Eunhyuk. Of course he loved the monkey as much as the monkey loved him. Why wouldn't they love eachother? They had quite the weird bromance relationship, but who really judged?   Every day after school, Eunhyuk would usually go over to his best friend's house and bother the living hell out of Donghae. Donghae didn't really mind about the annoying monkey, he actually liked his company as he did when they were just four years old.   Recently though, he's been getting a little annoyed. Why is that? Because Eunhyuk just so happened to get a girl friend.   Now Donghae wasn't jealous or anything. Oh no, he was actually happy that Eunhyuk got someone to share his feelings with, but the fact that Eunhyuk came home (he considered his home Eunhyuk's home also, and vice versa) everyday complaining about their 'Fight of the Day'.    That's when Donghae concluded that Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk's girl friend, is a total .    Donghae didn't want to be the best friend that decides their other best friend's life. He just went on with Eunhyuk's rambling and what nots.   Not once did he hear a nice compliment about the girl from Eunhyuk. Well maybe just ONCE, but that was when they started going out.   Donghae never met the chick either, but hearing her unnecessary reasons to fight with Eunhyuk just made him not want to meet her.   'Shes probably just one of those Barbie dolls that uses their boy friends for money or ' Donghae thought to himself. But he was positive Eunhyuk wasn't THAT stupid to let a girl use him....   'So maybe the girl has mental issues or something'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter