Final~

Dinner Dance

Kyungsoo starts to hum to the song playing on the radio as he begins preparing dinner. "You should sing out loud. God knows what an amazing voice you have" a voice purrs into his ear as two arms slither their way around the older's waist. "I'm still upset with you, Kai" Kyungsoo mumbles, slipping out of Kai's arms and going to cut up some kind of vegetable. "I already told you that the picture with Jessica was a misunderstanding! I don't see why you don't believe me" Kai's voice increases in volume and then he pouts.


"Kai, it won't help you to raise your voice at me" Kyungsoo sighs, pushing the minced onions into the soup. "I'm sorry" Kai apologizes, back-hugging the older once again and kissing his neck. Kyungsoo shivers, sighs and then sets down the knife, turning in the taller's arms. "Kai, I don't believe you not because of you, but because of your looks" Kyungsoo says, looking up into the younger's eyes warmly while the other is just confused.


"You don't get it, do you" Kyungsoo states instead of asks, breaking away from the younger's hold, much to Kai's disappointment, when he recieves a head shake. "Kai, I trust you with my life. I just don't trust the other people around you. I mean, you're gorgeous, a great dancer, and you're charming, too. The total package. Lots of people want that in their partner/lover, and..." Kyungsoo trails off, making the noodles for the soup. "And...?" Kai asks, leaning on the opposite counter and watching the 'mom' of the dorm work. "And they can take you in a blink of an eye. There are thousands of pretty girls out there, so why did you choose me? Someone better looking will probably come along and steal your heart with their charms" Kyungsoo explains farther, leaning back on his counter so he's facing Kai once he slips the dirtied cooking utensils into the sink.


Kai looks a bit surprised at this confession, and stands, silently approaching the older as said boy examines his nails. "Why in the world would you ever think that? You're are the most beautiful person I have ever seen" Kai says, cupping his lover's face and gently tipping it up, but Kyungsoo avoids eye contact. "You're just saying that to get me to forgive you."


"No, I'm not. I swear. I don't care if you get mad at me even more for doing this, but it's all worth it. Do Kyungsoo, the are the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life. I love you, and only you. I really don't think I'd be able to survive without you. This is why I'm confused on why you're mad at me. The only person I see in this world is you, only you" Kai confesses, and lifts Kyungsoo's chin for a kiss. After a moment of hesitating, Kyungsoo sighs and wraps his arms around the taller's neck, Kai gently hooking his hands under the older's knees and lifting him up onto the counter so they can kiss at a more comfortable angle. Kai moves in between Kyungsoo's legs, deepening their kiss with ease. Just as Kai's tounge pokes out to enter his boyfriend's mouth, a timer goes off right next to their head. Kyungsoo's big eyes widen even more as he jumps off the counter, Kai catching him but just barely. "Sorry" Kyungsoo pants, out of breath from the scare and the kiss.


"That's okay" Kai chuckles and lets Kyungsoo finish the dinner preperations. As he slips the dinner rolls into the oven, Kai hears a familiar song come across the radio. Without a second thought, he pulls Kyungsoo into his arms and starts to slow dance with him to 'Angel'. Kyungsoo's surprised at first but quickly smiles and relaxes, easily following Kai's lead. "You're so beautiful" Kai blurts and blushes a bit, making Kyungsoo smile. The older leans up and lies a soft kiss on Kai's cheek, the younger then pouting. "That's all I get?"


"Well, considering you already told me th--" Kyungsoo says but is cut off as Kai kisses him again, pulling the older as close as he can. "Mmm...Kai....I think t-the oven just beeped" Kyungsoo mumbles through Kai's deep kisses, not yet pulling away. "So what?" Kai mumbles, slipping his hands into Kyungsoo's back pockets as he asks for enterance. That night the rest of EXO-K had to eat slightly burned rolls and over-cooked noodles in the soup, but no one complained because whatever had happened had shaken Kyungsoo out of his funk and now he was back smiling and laughing with the rest, holding Kai's hand under the table.

 

......

 

First AFF fanfic ever posted! I hope you liked it~ I will definetly publish more as I go ^~^ Bye bye~