I hate you

Other Stories about Us

 

Hei, this is my new one shot ^^, 
For this story, just imagine that they are still senior high school student. 
 
Story begin
 
Today is Yoona and Jonghyun 1st anniversary, but they don’t have any special events,, Jonghyun really wants to bring Yoona to amusement park but she refused it, she said that she has dance practice.  Jonghyun was irritated by Yoona’s refusal so he went to band studio hoping to meet his friends, cnblue’s members. 
 
Seems like today , Jonghyun really had bad luck. There were none CNBLUE’s members at studio even Yonghwa also wasn’t there. 
 
Once again, he went to Yoona’s class but the class was so empty, he went to Yoona’s seat and sat there. It has been his habit to go to Yoona’s class and sat on her place, he always did it while waiting Yoona. 
And then he found a letter on her table, he was curious about the letter then he opened it …. 
 
He read the first sentence …
 
To my Mr. Guitar freak Lee Jonghyun
 
“For me? then Yoona wrote a letter for what? She could say anything to me directly”, he said grinning. 
 
Hello, my guitar freak lee Jonghyun,, if you read my letter now then you’re really love me, hehe. You miss me, don’t you? Okay, i just wanna say “I hate you … I hate you so much …….. “
“I hate you since you never give me flower but you always sing romantic song for me, are you trying to melt my heart?”
“I hate you that you can read my mind so well, am I predictable for you?”
“I hate you that my cooking is not tasty enough for you, but you still ate it until finished.”
“I hate you that you handsomer day by day, are you trying to give me heart attack?”
“I hate you when you more focused to your guitar than me, but you sang a romantic song in front of students just to get my forgiveness.”
“I hate all of fans letter, valentine chocolate in your locker, never think I’m jealous okey? As I have a bunch of fan boy too … “
I hate you that you know all my weakness, I hate you Mr. Lee … hate you so much … 
Yaaaa, Jonghyun even though I hate you but you know …. I hate myself more, I hate myself because I love you so much…  
so after reading my letter, could you go to the rooftop? I’m waiting for you Mr. Lee ..
 
Jonghyun ran to the rooftop and when he arrived..
He saw Yoona smiled to him and said .. 
 
“Happy anniversary Mr. Lee.. I love you!!!”
“I love you too, Yoona.”
 
Then Jonghyun pulled her into his arm, and kissed her lips …
Today is the happiest moment for him.
 
End.
 
My readers, what do you want for my next one shot? What theme? Request please, I need some ideas,, 
comments and subscribes, chuseyo ^^