CHAPTER EIGHT

Ji-Hoo Look Alike

Nikki's POV

 

"UGHHH! This is the first time this happened! I don't get the teacher at all!" I yell in a normal tone. I'm inside our classroom and our math teacher just gave back our math test. I even felt excited to see my score but my smile faded when I saw my score.

Yep, I failed. It is actually my first time. I never failed my tests. Now, I feel so shameful at myself.

"Lemme guess... you failed the test?" Jaehyung asks with his serious expression. I slowly look at him, wide-eyed. I gulp hard.

Oh shoot! This is indeed embarrassing.

He smirks then is about to peek at my paper when I quickly slam it down my desk, hiding my score. I was obvious, right?

"You're too obvious. Hahaha! Well, you could always make it up for the next test. Actually, I know that you could pass the next test," he states while nodding.

"Jeongmal? H-How do you know?" I ask, full of hope. Wow! He believes I can make it up. I feel so happy. Oh my spazzing heart!

"If---" He says then pauses. What? What? Come on...

"If you stop staring at me during our class," he finishes then bites his lips to stop himself from laughing.

What?! What was that supposed to mean?! He's teasing me!

I look away as my face turns into a tomato. I feel embarrassed but my pounding and spazzing heart is more active than that. This guy! I'll pass the next test! I'll show him.

"I-It's not like that!" I reason out. He chuckles a little then excuses himself when Sungmin and Seungyub called him. I just nod and wave him goodbye. A few seconds later, I hear screams, shouts but the one that outstands are shrieks! I look at the classroom door which is now filled with my girl classmates.

Museun iriya? I stand up and try to peek but I couldn't see who's outside. I am curious. It looks like there's a celebrity outside. I want to see who it is but there's no space. The worst part is that I'm petite and most of my girl classmates are tall. I huff and sit back down. If it isn't Jihoo oppa then I don't care. Sulli comes to me with her full, wide smile.

"What are you doing here?! Go outside!" She yells at me excitedly.

"Waeyo..?" I ask curiously. She archs her eyebrows then pulls me up forcibly. She starts to push me.

"W-Wait! Eodiseo?!" I ask in panic. What the?

"The student president is looking for you! Quick!" Sulli exclaims while pushing me.

Oh. That's why... but how come he fetches me here personally if he could just order one of his staff to get me?!

Tao-ssi! People would think differently about this! When I am in front of Tao-ssi, girls start to murmur about me. This is what I was trying to say.

"Why did the student president ask for her?"

"The student president made an effort to fetch a girl like her...?!"

"What is she to our president?"

Oh these girls..! As if I wanted him to fetch me here himself... yet I feel a little proud about it.

"Nikki, come with me to my office," Tao-ssi speaks then turns around as he walks away. I quietly follow him.

Here goes...

The start.

 

-------------

"Kindly print all the files here in this usb," Tao-ssi says and hands me the usb. I bow my head, "Nae, Tao-ssi."

I did what I was told and came back with the files.

"Have this one photocopied. Also, pass this folder to Dambi," He orders again.

"Nae, Tao-ssi," I answer politely and do what I was told. Again.

"Get me a new stamp pad in the stock room and call the treasurer," he orders again.

"Nae, Tao-ssi," I answer politely. Again. I excuse myself and go outside his office as I find my way to the stock room. *Exhales lots of air.*

To spill the news, I am now his personal assistant in school. I accepted the offer he gave me two weeks ago and now, he calls me instantly when he needs me.

At first, I felt confused of why he asked me to be his staff but now I know the reason. Everyone in the room is really busy. Tao-ssi is a really busy person. He always has calls on the line and papers to sign. Students talk to him about this and that. Being the student president of the whole school sure is one tough job. On top of that, this is actually the first time he fetched me himself.

Hmmm? I wonder what's up. I go back to his office with the stamp pad. I hand it to him and speak, "The treasurer said she'll be here in a minute."

Tao-ssi is typing something in his computer. He glances at me then nods with a smile, "Kamsamnida. That's all for today. You can go now."

Oh? That's it? I did less than yesterday. I bow my head before I leave. When I close the door, I let out some air. 'I want you because I want you...'

That...

What he said that time still puzzles me. What does he mean by he wants me...?

"Nikki-ah! How are youuuu?" Seungjin says out of nowhere. I flinch in surprise before smiling at him. Really! This guy is so adorable!

"I'm doing great! How about you?" I ask back. He nods, telling me that he's okay also.

"Is it tough to be president's assistant?" He asks out of the blue. Was it hard for me this week?

Hm. I guess not. I shake my head no. He smiles again, "Jinja? I bet he's really nice to you. Fetchin' you and all. He never really does that to any of us."

Oh. Now that's something new that I discover about Tao-ssi.

"You mean, he's not really usually like that?" Seungjin shakes his head no. Oh. I nod a few times before I say goodbye to him.

What am I to Tao-ssi?

Why does he want me?

 

--------------------

No photos this chapter. >_____< Anyways, took a while to update. Forgive meee~ :<

Merry Christmas Everyone~ :* Lovelove~