Chapter 1

Red Riding Hood Society

 

Baekhyun was accepted at a very young age of ten to be a trainee in Red Riding Hood Society which is an origanization for werewolf hunters.  Normally, they wouldn't accept young members, but he was adopted by the leader of the organization after his grandmother, the only relative he had, was killed by a werewolf.
 
 
The ten-year-old Baekhyun was traumatized by the incident.  He hadn't spoken since then.  He had nightmares about it.  He couldn't stop the sudden tears falling from his eyes every now and then.  His adoptive father, Suho, would always embrace him lovingly until he would calm down and feel safe again.
 
 
A month later, Suho started to talk to Baekhyun about werewolves.  At first, Baekhyun would cover his ears because he would remember about the incident with his grandmother every time he hears the word werewolf, but Suho convinced him that he needed to learn about werewolves so he could defend himself and his loved ones.
 
 
After Baekhyun got used to listening to werewolf facts and stories, his adoptive father made him attend the basic defense class.  Baekhyun found out that he wasn't the only 10-year-old around.  There were two others named Luhan and Sehun.  They were also adopted by Red Riding Hood Society members after becoming orphans because of a werewolf attack like Baekhyun.
 
 
Baekhyun was sixteen years of age when a wolf attack happened in one of the Red Riding Hood Society's hideouts.  It just happened to be where Baekhyun, Luhan, and Sehun were.  Although they were trained and had some experience with battling werewolves, the older members deemed them not prepared enough with a huge number of werewolves, so they told the trainees to escape using their secret emergency exit.
 
 
Luhan and Sehun immediately headed for the escape.  They weren't aware that Baekhyun wasn't running with them.  Baekhyun stood frozen as his fear was catching up to him again.  He thought he had conquered his fear of werewolves but he had never seen this many before.  His fear made him think that he was going to die today and that there was no use escaping.  The older member who was trying to protect Baekhyun lost to the wolves and died in front of him. 
 
 
After killing the older member, the wolf turned his attention to Baekhyun.  He thought he was going to be the next one to die as the wolf started to approach him with blood dripping off from his fangs.  
 
 
"Let him go.  He's just a scared boy."  A wolf with blue eyes appeared beside the killer wolf.  
 
 
The killer wolf disagreed.  "Then better we kill him off early so he won't have anything to fear anymore as a dead person." 
 
 
The blue-eyed wolf growled.  "Just back off."  He pushed the other.  The killer wolf decided to retaliate.  Then the two wolves fought with each other seriously in front of Baekhyun.
 
 
Baekhyun wasn't sure which one he was most suprised about, a werewolf defending him or the fact that he could hear two werewolves talking.  Suddenly, there was a really long and loud howl which apparently came from the leader of the wolves.  This caused the two wolves to stop fighting. The killer wolf started to walk away.  Baekhyun could see that the other wolves were also retreating.
 
 
When he saw his savior starting to walk away as well, Baekhyun finally found his voice.  "Wait!!!"  The wolf turned to look at the kid.  Everything about Baekhyun showed that he was afraid.  In fact, he was shaking in fear, but despite the object of his fear in front of him, he found the courage to say.  "Thank you."  
 
 
"I only pitied you."  The blue-eyed wolf said and left, not knowing that Baekhyun was able to hear and understand what he had just said.
 
 
Baekhyun didn't say anything else as he watched the wolf leave because he feared that his savior might change his mind and decide to kill him instead.  After all, he was only saved out of pity.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~* to be continued
 
 
A/N:  Who could Baekhyun's savior be?  I'm not going to say find out in the next chapter because he won't be showing up in the next chapter XD But there will be another werewolf showing up in the next chapter~ ^_^  Comments please?