Prank ㉒

Prank you till Love starts!

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

(China)

“Are you guys here to play or work? What happened to the sales for the second half of the month?” In the meeting room, Kris was sitting right at his place glaring at his heads of each department.

 

It had been so long ever since all the people working in the company had seen Kris’s cold face again. This time had seemed to be worse than what they had experienced before. All of them were once again experiencing anxiety. They were sweating even though the air-condition was on full blast.

 

“Mr. Wu… er… It’s you who told us to put down…” One of them who were pointed out by Kris stood up and explained but found himself stuttering all the way due to the stern look that their CEO was giving.

 

* Oh god… It’s their CEO who told them to put down what was on their hands and focus on the marriage planning… But, why did he blame on us now… God… *

 

“I want to see an improvement by next month.” He finished his sentence and immediately left the meeting room leaving all his subordinates behind.

 

As soon as the door of the meeting room was closed, every one of them turned and glared at the man who replied to their CEO’s question.

 

“You are such an idiot!”

 

“What? I’m saying the truth! Its Mr.Wu who told all of us to put down our things and focused on preparing his upcoming marriage wasn’t it?” The man said and the others rolled their eyes and face palmed themselves.

 

“Gosh… but the problem is, Miss Liu had left the house. Why did you even brought that out? Are you trying to make our CEO sad?!” The lady sighed as she shook her head at the man.

 

*Mr. Wu’s mood must be really bad knowing that Miss Liu had left and their life will get even more miserable if she doesn't come back as soon as possible.*

 

Miss Liu had left the house without informing and the “old” Mr. Wu had came back once again… Nope, it's worse than his old self. Mr. Wu was just being cold and hard to approach back then, but now he was the first two plus he was in the mid of exploding.

 

Everyone slouched back to their seats and was sighing because of the fact that Miss. Liu might not be coming back so soon.

 

(Kris’s POV)

I slammed my office door shut and threw myself on the sofa tiredly. I could feel myself fuming as I took the newspaper out again. On the celebrity gossips, there stated with big striking fonts: Mysterious girl living in new debut group, EXO-K’s member, Kai’s house.

 

There attached a blurred photo that was obviously taken at night, and the two figures was barely seen. But, I’m really sure that, that girl who was together with Kai was Amber. The stud cap that the girl was wearing obviously belonged to Amber.

 

Rumoured to be Kai’s girlfriend.

To whom who wrote this, I would definitely find out and had he or she fired.

 

I clenched onto the newspaper and then threw it to the other end of the office as if by doing so, my anger would be subsided.

 

How could she leave the house without informing anyone? Didn’t she know that I would be worrying for her? Worse, she left the house to Korea and met with that Kim JongIn guy who was clearly in love with her and stupid her to even stayed in his house!

 

How could she do this to me?! How could she hurt me this way!

 

I even ended my oversea trip earlier than I had planned so that she wouldn’t feel bored while leaving in the big mansion alone. I shortened the trip from seven days to four days by packing my schedule tightly hoping to see her as soon as I reached home, however what welcomed me was not her figure but complete darkness and silence.

 

I looked up at the usual piles of work waiting for me and at this moment I really wanted to fly to Korea so to have her back with me. I can’t stand a moment thinking that she was staying with that guy for the past 2 days.

 

I had already asked people to secretly followed her in Korea so that they could update me with the things she was doing there, however I just couldn’t find myself calming down. I knew exactly well that Amber wouldn’t like it if she found that I actually hired someone to followed her but, I just couldn’t help it.

 

* Kim JongIn, you better not do anything that cross the Sister-brother relationship! *

 

* * *

 

(Amber’s POV)

“A-choo~” I had been sneezing for countless of times non-stop on the plane back to China.

 

*Weird, did someone misses me or cursed me so much that it even affected me by having me sneezing non-stop. My nose is so going to detach soon if this continues.*

 

I would be arriving China the next morning since I had took the midnight plane from Korea after EXO-K’s debut concert. Thinking of which, JongIn was surprising good at dancing! He is even called the dancing machine of EXO-K! His charming dance steps, frequent winks and smirks had even captivated me, his noona! EXO-K is obviously a really powerful debut group in Korea, they are sure to success and I’m really proud of how that timid boy had changed to a charismatic and confident young man. Looked like, I had taught him well... keke.

 

Anyway, I guess Kris is still busying with his work in Japan. I actually wanted to give him a surprise visit since I’m already at Korea, but I thought that he might be too busy to entertain me, so here I am on the plane back to China. It’s been four days I last saw him and I found myself missing him a lot! I missed him so much that I had been talking about him all the time with JongIn. I swear I’m going to follow him everywhere if he has another oversea trip again. 

 

* * *

(Kris’s POV)

“Miss. Liu had got onto the plane back to China and will be back in the morning, 8 o’clock.” The person who I had hired in Korea called me with the latest update.

 

This news was by far the best I got as she is finally returning back.

 

“Okay. Thank you.” I ended the conversation and laid back on the sofa.

 

“Young master, do you need me to send a chauffeur down to the airport to pick her up?” The maid asked.

 

“No need.” I answered plainly and went straight back to my room. I had no idea how to face her when I’m still angry with her. I do not want to lose my temper in front of her easily which I had controlled myself for the past 2 and the half months.

 

I knew that nothing happened to both Kim JongIn and her and that guy seemed to revealed nothing about in love with her, but I’m just really upset with her because she actually turned down my offer of bringing her along to Japan when she actually went to Korea the next day.

 

Was Kim JongIn that important to her?

 

* * *

 

(Next Morning)

Amber was walking out of the airport with her backpack hanging on her shoulders. She was about to flag down a cab when someone called her from behind her.

 

“Miss Liu!! Wait for us!” She turned around and saw a group of familiar figures running towards her while shouting desperately. She pulled her sunglasses downwards and finally figured out who are they.

 

They are Kris’s subordinates!

 

“Hey, why are you guys here? How did you know that I’m come back today? Wait, how did you know that I’m actually out of China?” She looked at them who were panting heavily like they had run a long marathon.

 

“Miss. Liu, please… forget about those question and come to the office with us.” One of them said.

 

“Huh? What happened?” Amber frowned as she tilted her head.

 

* Did something bad happen to the company? *

 

“Our CEO… he returned to his old self, no, I mean it’s worse than that… Look at this…” The lady handed Amber a newspaper.

 

(Amber’s POV)

I took the newspaper and looked at it. The words: ‘Mysterious girl living in new debut group, EXO-K’s member, Kai’s house.’ had caught my eyes and I stared at it reading the article repeatedly.

 

* What the heck is happening? Since when did I become JongIn’s rumored girlfriend? I’m just his noona! This reporter reported crap about us! * I clenched tightly onto the newspaper that my knuckles had turned white.

 

“If it’s not for CEO, this news might get worsen… he had even called the 'Korean Times' to fire the person who wrote this article!” The lady continued.

 

“You mean, Kris had personally called to stop this gossip by firing that person who reported this? Oh my god!” Kris must be really angry over this that he did this! I could even imagining him crushing the newspaper and tore it into pieces when he saw this.

 

“Wait, you said Kris was turning back to his old self? You mean, Kris came back from Japan?” I asked again finally realized that Kris might had came back from Japan therefore he was able to find out.

 

“Yes, CEO had came back from Japan yesterday.”

 

“Didn’t he said he will be staying in Japan for a week?” Gosh, I’m so going to be in trouble… Why was he back so early?

I bite my bottom lips as I thought of how I’m going to approach Kris later on…

 

“So, please… come to the office with us before Mr. Wu throw us out of the company. We skipped our morning meeting just to come and fetch you… please come with us…” One of them begged and all of them looked at me with a pleading look.

 

* But, I’m scared as well… *

 

“Er… for the sake of you guys, I shall bravely present myself in danger…” I said sounding like some superhero saving the day.

 

Oh goshh, Amber… Why are you being sucha kind soul now? You are going to be dead meat real soon and you even thought about saving them…

 

Looks like, I’m going force myself to beg for his forgiveness…

 

♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

Kris arh... Control yourself, Amber knows she was wrong.

Forgive and forget and your relationship will last long!

LOL! I sounded like their mother... -.-