Beautiful Like You

Beautiful Like You

 

BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOU <3

 

            2 famous group of singers decided to go on a vacation, Super Junior and SNSD, after they have given a 1 week break from practicing hard, they all agreed and went to a private beach so no one would recognize them. They rent a bus that will fit all of them. They arrived at the beach and inhaled the fresh air.

“WAHHHHH!!!! The view is so beautiful” Sooyoung said when she stepped out of the bus and saw the beautiful scenery.

“Beautiful like you” Kyuhyun whispered to himself, but one of his hyungs heard him.

“Kyu, you are so inlove” Leeteuk said smiling while nudging Kyuhyun’s side, and Kyuhyun was blushing.

“YAH! Hyung stop that” he shouted to his hyung.

“YAH! Don’t shout at your hyung! Why don’t you just go to her and confess your feelings for her, or else I’ll be the one who will get her first. Leeteuk threatened him. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened in shock on hi hyung’s statement. Leeteuk burst into laughter.

“BWAHAHAHA!!!! YAH! Kyuhyunnie I’m just kidding, you should see your expression in your face! O_o…….BWAHAHAHA!!!” Leeteuk imitated Kyuhyun’s expression and burst into laughter again. Kyuhyun sighed because he thought that his hyung likes the girl he loves.

“Whatever hyung!” he just said and leave Leeteuk still laughing. Then Taeyeon notice Leeteuk laughing hard and smacked his head!

“YAH! What was that for?” he asked.

“you look like a crazy man” she said then drag Teukie inside.

“Sweet” Jessica said.

After Kyuhyun left his hyung he went to Sooyoung.

“Hey! Need a hand?” Kyuhyun said acting cool. And put his arm around Sooyoung.

“YAH!” Sooyoung just said because she almost fell when the sudden attack of Kyuhyun. “just help me!” she continued.

“okay bestie!” Kyuhyun said and pinched Sooyoung’s nose and grab some of Sooyoung’s bags.

“OWWWW! AISH!” she touched her nose and take revenge on Kyuhyun she also pinched his nose.

“OWWW!” he also said.

The others saw them and giggled at the two lovebirds.

“COUPLE ALERT! COUPLE ALERT!” they all said and laugh.

The two stopped the pinching nose fight and look at each other an blushed they look away and just entered the hotel followed by the others who are laughing.

 

            After setting their things on their respective rooms, they went outside and play anything they could play. After playing it’s almost getting dark and they decided to wash up a little and they quickly change clothes and went again outside to watch the sunset.

They watched it and now it was dark. They form a circle and a bonfire at the middle. They just talk and talk and they decided to have a dinner on the sea side.

 

            Heechul, Jessica, Ryeowook, and Seohyun are the one who are assigned to prepare the food. The others are having some talk with each other. They seem to have their own partners. They we’re playing at the ocean. While there are two people who are seriously talking to each other. Kyuhyun invited Sooyoung under a tree not too far from the guys, so they can talk just both of them. They sit under it and rest their back on the tree.

“Soo,…ummmmm…I-I have something t-to tell you” Kyu said stuttering and looked at Sooyoung who is looking at the ocean.

“what is it?” Sooyoung said and looked at Kyuhyun. Their eyes met and both of them blushed and looked away. But Kyu looked at her again.

“Soo, even if I always tease you, I always had fun being with you” Kyu started. Sooyoung looked at Kyuhyun and found him being serious.

“I just want you to know that, I-I like you” Kyuhyun said holding both of Kyuhyun’s hand. Sooyoung was shocked.

“but Kyu, I don’t like you!” she said. Kyuhyun became shocked and tears are forming in his eyes and suddenly fell through his cheeks. He was about to run because of sadness when Sooyoung pulled him back. She wiped Kyuhyun’s tears with her thumb.

“YOU BABO! Don’t cry” she said.

“but…but, you don’t like me” he manage to say that despite of crying.

“NE! I don’t like you” she started then smiled widely. “cause I LOVE YOU” Sooyoung said which made Kyu more shock. Kyuhyun smacked her head.

“OWWW!! YAH KYU WHAT WAS THAT FOR” she shouted.

“I almost die when you said you don’t like me.” He said and smiled. Kyuhyun was now happy because the girl he loves love him back. Sooyoung smiled.

“Don’t worry Kyu I’ll always love you” she said.

“I love you too” he replied. Their eyes met again and slowly their faces are getting closer, then their lips met and shared sweet kiss full of love. They can feel the love in both of them. Then suddenly…….

“CLICK!: a flash of camera from the bushes appeared they were both startled and saw all the members are there hearing their conversation.

“What a sweet kiss!” Jessica said as she was looking at the pic.

“what me to give you one?” Heechul said.

“YAH!” Jessica blush and smacked Heechul’s head. “OWWW!” he whined and they all laughed.

“so finally a couple!” Donghae said. The two just looked at each other.

“Really fast huh Kyu! I thought you would not confess, I scared you when I said that I will get her first!” Leeteuk said and Laugh his famous laugh.

:you said that?!” Taeyeon said and punched him at the shoulders.

“OWWW!! But that was just a joke! Why you jealous?” Teukie said smiling widely.

“ummm…..n-no…AISH!” Taeyeon replied and all of them laugh again.

“Come on let’s leave first the two lovebirds so they can have a talk again” Kangin said and they all agreed and the 2 are left alone.

“Soo, you don’t know how happy I’am” Kyuhyun said holding Sooyoung’s hand.

“You made me happy too cause I have you now” she smiled and they hugged each other. They broke the hug and then Kyuhyun face the ocean.

“I, CHO KYUHYUN, PROMISE TO LOVE CHOI SOOYOUNG WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND NEVER EVER LEAVE HER SIDE” Kyu shouted at the ocean, the others heard what he said and just smiled and happy for the two.

“I, CHOI SOOYOUNG, PROMISE TO LOVE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY IN THE EARTH THAT IS CHO KYUHYUN—“ she was cut of when Eunhyuk spoke.

“YAH! HE’S NOT THE MOST HANDSOME GUY IN THE EARTH! CAUSE IT’S ME!” he shouted. Hyoyeon smacked his head.

“YAH! Stop ruining the moment and dream on!” she said. “AISH!” was he said.

“let me continue” Sooyoung said and looked at Kyu, he just smiled at her.

“I, CHOI SOOYOUNG, PROMISE TO LOVE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY IN THE EARTH THAT IS CHO KYUHYUN…..AND I WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER” she smiled at him and they faced each other they share a sweet kiss from each other.

“I LOVE YOU, KYU” Sooyoung said.

“I LOVE YOU MORE, SOO” Kyu responded and Kyu pulled again for another kiss. <3

 

A/N :: hope u like this.....please comments on what u think of it....KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!! 

 

Saranghae <3 ^^

 

21rayissa18 <3