Chapter One

Come With Me

Minho and Key...These people are so different, yet attract each other...

Key's POV

I walked into the living room that was in our apartment. Minho was sitting on the couch reading a book. I came over and laid on the couch, with my head on his lap.  I decided to turn on the TV. I watched an episode of "City Hunter", when Minho turned off the TV. I then sat up and looked at him.

"Minho..." I said and leaned my body on him.

"Key...Let's meet somewhere special for tomorrow." he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I thought you forgot." I said and buried my head into his neck.

"Baby, it's been 9 years...How could I forget?" he answered back and put his book away.

"I don't know..." I crawled onto his lap.

"Anyway, I'll text you the time, date and, address." he looked at me.

"Good...Because I can't wait." I looked up at him and he stared back.

"God, you so beautiful, even after 9 years." he whispers. Before I turn my head he cups my chin. I look down and feel the blush creeping onto my face.

"Baby look at me. Your froggy needs attention..." he whined. I giggled and looked Minho in the eyes.

He leaned in until our lips meet for a sweet kiss.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters, I wanted a cliff hanger...But you guys can probably guess what will happen. I want to apologize for spelling, grammar, and well...my crappy writing. I want to thank my subscribers that subscribed when this first came out! Thanks *bows ninety degrees.* Anyway see you guys on Friday.