Will You Be My Girlfriend?

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Jung Min’s POV)

Sitting there at the club as the music was blasting, I stared at my watch. It was now 11:00pm. I hated the way Hana was drinking her pain away. I hated myself for letting things get like this. If only I never let Jay Lai take her away from me. Where is that guy anyways? Why isn’t he here by her side.

“I’m going to bring Hana upstairs to her room. You guys take care.” I told the rest of the guys.

“I’m going to bring Rita up too. Just look at her… what kind of women drinks so much to pass out like that?” Hyung Jun said. He looked annoyed by Rita.

“Alright, goodnight.” The other guys would say to us. I picked up Hana’s purse and put it over my shoulder and picked her up in my arms.

“Jung Min Oppa, let me stay a little longer…” She mumbled.

“No way. You’ve had way too much.” I told her. She was really out of it. Hana was never like this. Hana was always so bright and happy. Since she got married to him, he took that away. I no longer see her smiling face. I carried Hana all the way to her room. I unlocked her door and walked straight to the bedroom. The room was empty, he wasn’t here the whole time? I set her purse on the nightstand beside her bed.

“Jay Lai Oppa…where are you?” Hana called out for him with her eyes closed. I gently laid her down on the bed.

“Jay Lai Oppa, you said you’d be here.” She continued to say through mumbles. I removed her high heels for her and set them on the floor. Not too long after I took her shoes off, she sat back up coughing and gagging. Hana covered and ran straight to the bathroom. She was throwing up in the sink.

“Hana are you okay?” I asked her, following her inside the bathroom. I held her hair back and rubbed her back for her as she puked. The water kept on running as she puked some more.

“Oppa, I feel so sick.” Hana said softly.

“I know, I’m sorry. I told you not to drink.” I told her calmly. I grabbed her some tissue so she could wipe her chin. After she stopped puking, she sat on the floor.

“Oppa, promise me that you won’t ever like me drink again okay?” Hana said to me softly.

“Alright, I promise I’ll never let you drink ever again.” I promised her. I kneeled in front of her.

“How do you feel now? Any better?” I asked her. She shook her head no.

“Oppa, my heart feels like it’s tightening up.” She told me as she placed her hand on her chest.

“Here, let me help you to the room. Did you bring you medicine?” I asked her as I picked Hana up in my arms and brought her to the room again. I sat her on the bed.

“Yeah, it’s in my purse.” She replied. I grabbed the pills from her purse and handed it to her with a glass of water. After she took the pill, I pulled the blankets over her and she placed her head on the pillow.

“Do you feel okay in those clothes?” I asked her. She nodded yes. I just wanted to make sure she feels okay.

“Alright then if you feel okay and just took the pills, then I’ll take my leave.” I told her, not really wanting to leave her side for even a split second. I turned away and was about to walk out of the room, but Hana grabbed a hold of my hand.

“Oppa, please don’t go.” Hana said softly. Those words stopped me from leaving. I was happy she told me not to go. I held onto her hand and turned around to face her.

“He probably won’t be coming back tonight. Please don’t leave me alone too Oppa.” Hana begged with sadness in her eyes. I know that Hana is a married woman now, but there is no way that I’ll leave her side especially since she’ll be alone and isn’t feeling well.

“Da Joh-a (Alright), I’ll stay with you for tonight. Get some sleep. I’ll sleep on the sofa in the living room. Let me know if you feel uncomfortable anywhere okay?” I told her.

“Kamsahamnida (Thank you) Oppa.” Hana said as she relaxed a bit and tried going to sleep. I turned off the lights for her and went out to the living room. I left the door opened just in case something was to happen to her. That bastard told Hana that he’d wait for her in the hotel room, but he isn’t here. He must be so drunk that he can’t find his way to his hotel room.

(Hyung Jun’s POV)

I can’t believe Hyung told me to bring Rita to her hotel room. I nudged Rita to wake her up.

“Yah! Rita, wake up go sleep in your hotel room.” I told her, but she didn’t respond. Why can’t she be normal like other female? She’s such a heavy drinker. She makes other female look bad. I grabbed her arm and tried to help her up.

“Mmm… leave me alone.” Rita slurred and sat back down. Why am I stuck with her!? Why couldn’t I help the other models? I felt so irritated. I picked Rita up and swung her over my back.

“Put me down, I’m not done drinking.” She whined and hit my back.

“Stop talking and stop hitting me! I’ll drop you on the floor right now if you continued to hit me!” I yelled at her. Rita stopped whining and hitting me.

“Good. Now stay quiet.” I said, but there was no response. Rita really fell asleep on me. Her whole body weight was all on my shoulder. Come on Hyung Jun, you can do this. No matter how annoying she is, you must do as Hyung told you. I carried Rita up all the way to her hotel room on the top floor. Thank goodness for elevators! She’s really killing my arms.

“Yah how much do you weight?!” I asked her as if she was going to respond to me. Just as we were 5 rooms away from Rita’s room, I heard Rita gagging.

“Yah, Yah…. Don’t throw up on me! We are almost to the room!” I yelled. But it was too late. Rita has puked all over my shoulder and down the back of my shirt.

“Much better…” I heard Rita mumbled and went back to sleep.

“Are you kidding me?! Ugh such bad luck!” I said out loud. I really wanted to drop her on the ground right now, but I couldn’t do that. My back feels so disgusting. I finally got to her room and as much as I wanted to throw her on the bed, I didn’t. I laid her on the bed. I quickly took off my shirt, it was covered in Rita’s puke. It stunk so bad. I threw the shirt away and looked at Rita who was sleeping comfortably on the bed.

“You’re not going to shower?” I asked her, nudging her again. Rita kept trying to hit my hand away from her.

“Fine then if you want to go to sleep smelling like puke then go right ahead! I tried!” I said to her. I felt so tired from drinking so much and carrying Rita all the day to her room. I’m so sleepy. I can’t go out of the room shirtless either. And the guys are all too drunk to go and grab me a shirt from my room. I sighed. I’ll just stay here for tonight. I yawned and my eye lids were getting very heavy. I really just wanted to sleep right now. I crawled into bed next to Rita, and soon feel asleep.

--in the middle of the night—

It was so hot, I felt so uncomfortable. I kicked my pants off. Wearing just my boxers felt so much better. I went back to bed putting my arms around the long body pillow beside me (it was actually Rita).

(Nali’s POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up with a major head ache. I noticed that I was lying in a bed in an unfamiliar room.

“Where am I?” I asked myself, placing my hand on my temple. Trying to remember what happened last night. Why does my head hurt so much? I wasn’t wearing my clothes anymore. I was wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt. Whose shirt am I wearing? I lifted the blanket up, just to find out that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath! I started to panic. I remembered that I was being chased by three men… they were trying to… I didn’t want to think about it. I also remember that Hyun Joong Oppa was there. He came to save me. Where is he? Is he okay? My heart stopped beating for a moment. I quickly got out of bed and ran out of the room.

“Oppa? Where are you?” I called out. I hope that nothing happened to him. I’m scared. Those men last night were horrible. What if something really did happened to him. I ran down the long flight of stairs and heard noise coming from the kitchen. I saw Oppa’s back turned towards the window, as he was washing the dishes in the sink. My tears started trickling down my cheeks. I felt so relieved, he was okay. At this point, I don't care where I am or how I'm feeling. I'm just so happy to see that Oppa is here infront of me. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

“Thank goodness you are okay.” I said to him as I continued hugging him. Oppa washed his hands and turned off the water. He turned around to me and removed my arms away from him. I noticed that his lips were bruised and had a cut. His knuckles were also full of cuts and burises as well.

“Oppa.. does it hurt?” I asked him as I gently his face. Oppa winced a bit. He got hurt because of me. Oppa got hurt, saving me…

“I’m okay.You’re finally awake... Here I’ve prepared you some porridge. After you eat, take medicine.” He simply said. Is he mad at me?

“Oppa… I’m sorry. Are you mad at me?” I questioned. He took my hand in his.

“No, I’m not mad at you. You didn’t do anything wrong. No need to apologize.” He said coldly. If he isn’t mad, why does he sound like this?

“I’m the one who should apologize.” Oppa said. I was confused, why should he apologise to me for?

“If I wasn’t so jealous seeing you with Jay Lai last night and didn’t lose my temper… If only I didn’t scare you, things wouldn’t end up like it did last night. You were almost…” Oppa didn’t finish his last sentence. He quickly pulled me into a tight embrace. I felt so happy to be held by Oppa. I don’t know why but being with Oppa, just feels so right. He makes my heart race and feels happy.

“I’m sorry Nali, I’ll never lose my temper like that again.” Oppa apologized. Why is he being so nice to me?

“It’s also my fault. I’m sorry too.” I apologized. I got out of his hug and looked him in the eyes. I reached for his face again. It looks as if he didn’t even clean his wounds for yesterday. That’s horrible, it could get infected.

“Oppa, let me treat your wounds.” I said.

“You’re food will get cold.” Oppa said.

“It’s okay, you are more important than the food.” I told him. Oppa grabbed the first aid kit and we sat in the living room. I began cleaning his wound for him.

“Does it hurt?” I asked him. He winced each time I applied the medicine on for him, but he would say it didn’t hurt. I bandaged his hands up for him as well. After I finished, Oppa pulled me onto his lap.

“Oppa… what are you doing?” I asked nervously. I felt shy and wanted to get out of his lap, but he wouldn’t let me. He only put his arms around me.

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

I pulled Nali onto my lap, but she tried to get off. I wrapped my arms around her to stop her.

“Nali, I’m sorry but I think I’m falling for you…” I began. Nali looked at me and looked away with a gentle smile.

“Oppa..” She began.

“I don’t know when it happened… but it did. Last night made me afraid of losing you. I know that what we have going on between us is only lies. But right now, I’m speaking the truth. Will you let me take care of your heart? Will you be my girlfriend for real?” I asked her. Nali was so shy. She nodded her head yes.

Task one, done… she’s falling for me. Now that she thinks that I actually like her, it will be easy for me to make her fall in love with me. Then at the end I’ll dump her. She deserves it for being such a selfish and heartless woman.

 

 

 

 

 

--Author's Note--

Hi everyone! I hope you guys are doing great. I hope you enjoy this update. Please don't forget to leave your lovely comments and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already done it! Thank you, have a wonderful day!