Yeohwa's intention

Living in the Darkness

To: Yeohwa

Meet me at the restaurant opposite our school at 12 noon sharp. Don't be late.

From: L.Joe

 

That day Yeohwa dressed up all cutely because L.Joe asked her out. She thought it was a date for her and L.Joe, but she was wrong. It isn't a date for her. When she reached the restaurant, the only familiar face she see was Haehyeon. L.Joe wasn't there. Because Haehyeon doesn't want Yeohwa to think that L.Joe and her were in good relationship.

"Yah, . You asked L.Joe for help to ask me out? What kind of method of seduction did you use again? I have nothing to talk to you." Yeohwa said loudly which earned some stare from people. Haehyeon felt extreme awkward with it but shrugged it away.

"I do not have. But he does." Haehyeon nodded her head to Baekhyun. Yeohwa look at Baekhyun and stare for awhile. *Who is he? He look really familiar....* Yeohwa thought.

"Yeohwa? You are Yeohwa right? I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. Are you Byun Yeohwa?" Baekhyun asked. *Byun...Byun Baekhyun?* a flow of memories came across Yeohwa. 

"Oppa?! Baekhyun oppa?!" Yeohwa called Baekhyun as her tears swelled on her eye. She had never thought that she would see her brother again. 

 

[FLASHBACK START]

 

After 30 hours, the search team stopped searching for Yeohwa because they tried their very best but couldn't find  her and then was reported missing.

The truth is, when Yeohwa was being washed away, as she was calling for help, a couple happened to passerby the river and heard Yeohwa calling for help. They quickly lend a helping hand to her and rescue her.

She was totally in shock. She thought she would died, but didn't. She was lucky to have this couple to save her. After that, Yeohwa suffer this illness that she wouldn't want to talk to anyone. (A/N: I forgot what's the illness call. sorry!)

When the couple asked her about her address, she would just shook her head to tell them she didn't know. She is still young, she didn't know the direction well and she has been washed away, of course she didn't know where she live since her brother is the one who bring her to the river to play.

When the couple wanted to bring Yeohwa to the police station, Yeohwa would just shook her head and cry loudly. Why? Because she hate her brother. Her real biological choose to save Haehyeon instead of her.

The couple left with no choice and decided to adopt Yeohwa since they couldn't give birth. The couple changed her surname so that Yeohwa would be officially be their child. 

They have been living happily together for a long time,but still Yeohwa refused to speak. One day, at a age of 10, when Yeohwa was on her way back home, she met a ,  she have no choice but to shout for help. She doesn't want to lose her ity to an unknown person. She isn't mute, is just that she do not want to speak. Lucky much, someone helped her.

For that time onwards, Yeohwa started speaking. Not only she started speaking, her character changed too. From a gloomy one to a bubbly one. It helps her make a lot of friend too.

Later when she entered High School, she met Haehyeon. Yes, she hate Haehyeon. But that was the past already, she didn't mention anything about when you guys were still young because past is past. Yeohwa literally forget about everything she hate about her. Seeing Haehyeon being such a girl who have low self-esteem, she pity her and wanted to help her. With that, they become best friend.

Who knows Yeohwa family decided to move their house and transferred Yeohwa to  T.O.P High, since Yeohwa was afraid she wouldn't make new friend, she wanted Haehyeon to accompany her. Haehyeon didn't mind and transferred together with her.

Later that she know L.Joe actually studied the same school as her. Though it has already past so many year, she still like L.Joe. Her feelings for him since 5 is still remain unchange.

She thought everything happen before is going to happen again like when they were young. Haehyeon ing her and L.Joe, so she decided to get rid of Haehyeon first. So don't want to lose this chance being with L.Joe. Yes, past is past. But this is an exceptional.

 

[FLASHBACK END]

 

"Now then you are here to find me after so many years?" Yeohwa asked as tear stream down her face. "What kind of brother are you. Save Haehyeon but not me? Do you know how afraid I was when I was young?! I thought I am going to die!!!" Yeohwa shouted.

"No, Yeohwa. Please listen to me. I know, I am sorry to save Haehyeon first and not you. Of course I am going to save the person who is nearest to me right? Yeohwa, come to oppa now. Go back with me, appa and umma. They are all waiting for you at China."

"China? You want me to go back China with you? I don't even know how to speak Chinese and you want me to go China with you? I DON'T HAVE SUCH BROTHER LIKE YOU!!!!" Yeohwa yelled and ran out of the restaurant.

Yes, everyone eye were set on them. Looking Yeohwa creating a scene. After Yeohwa ran out, Baekhyun look at Haehyeon. Haehyeon just look at Baekhyun with sorry eye and shrugged.

It isn't Baekhyun's fault. It is all because of Yeohwa, if she didn't push Haehyeon, this would never happen.... What can Baekhyun do now? Nothing. This time round, he came to Korea , going back to China with nothing. But at least he finally found his sister which is a relief. 
 

 

-----------------------

OMG PEOPLE, MY MUM LOCKED THE COMPUTER AND I DON''T HAVE THE PASSWORD! I'M SORRY IF CAN'T DO DAILY UPDATES! I Know.... it's -_-  sorry!!! I'll try update as many as I can! Please be patient with me :)

Anyway, I wrote an one shot fic, it was suppose to be publish yesterday, but wasn't able. Please drop by to the fanfic and give me some support! Thanks!!!

Click HERE!